First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 5 6 79 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next

(Forum - Post Updates - Hide Screen Caps)

Sat 2:18 PM PTNicole wonders if the other seasons are like with the remaining 3 this exhausted or if they are just bad. Holly says she thinks they have to be like this at this point. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:17 PM PTNicole reads a Snapple fact about Oregon having more ghost towns than any other state and gets corrected on the pronunciation of Oregon by Jackson. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:16 PM PTNicole wonders if they would be this exhausted if there were still 16 people in the house. She gets a Snapple and sits across from Jackson at the dining table. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:15 PM PTHolly: "I'm so cold. I'm so cold. I'm so cold. I hate this. Why is the AC blowing so much?" NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:14 PM PTHolly returns to the BA complaining about how cold it is as Nicole goes to the DR. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:14 PM PTNicole is called to the DR downstairs. She sits up saying okay. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:13 PM PTNicole wakes up but remains laying in the BA. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:11 PM PTJackson is back to playing with the cards at the dining table as Holly has seemingly been called to the DR. Nicole continues to sleep. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:02 PM PTJackson has returned and laid down with Holly in the BA. Everyone asleep in the BA. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 1:32 PM PTJackson is making himself food in the kitchen. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 1:12 PM PTJackson is playing solitaire at the dining table. The other two remain asleep. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:52 PM PTJackson has gotten up to wash dishes in the kitchen. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:30 PM PTNicole, Holly and Jackson quiet down as they nap in the BA. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:29 PM PTNicole finally explains who Tom Felton is to Jackson. Holly asks where he is from. Nicole says he's from the UK. Nicole: "I love him.. not in a creepy stalkerish way. Just in an admiring way." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:28 PM PTNicole jokes about dying alone saying she doesn't have the luxury of having a big man on top of her like Holly. Holly says stop you have Tom Felton waiting for you. Nicole says she will slap Jackson if she wasn't so tired for not knowing Tom Felton. Jackson - HumanFrailty
says that's a threat of violence. Nicole says she's revolting against her masters.
Sat 12:27 PM PTHolly asks Nicole for a gigantrous favour to move the tea cups and bowl. She then asks her to move the stool closer. Nicole jokes that the people seeing this will think she's being bossed around. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:25 PM PTNicole sings to herself about taking her blankets. She decides to take the taquito one too and heads back to the BA. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:25 PM PTNicole says she's going to be a good grasshopper and get her blanket and gives Jackson back his blanket. She gets up and covers up 'her babies' with the blanket before heading off. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:23 PM PTJackson says he told the DR to make it colder so Holly would cuddle with him. He tells Holly she wouldn't be so cold if she wore clothes. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:23 PM PTJackson hopes Holly isn't doing her nails because he's coming in hot. He jumps on top of Holly. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:22 PM PTJackson is out of the DR. He yells out to Holly about a dream he had. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:22 PM PTNicole suggests napping first. Holly heads out to get her pink blanket. Nicole finishes her tea and lays down. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:21 PM PTHolly: "I hope it doesn't look like I never shower. I always shower upstairs." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:20 PM PTNicole says she's broken out more in the house than outside. She worries about people commenting on her unclear skin. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:19 PM PTHolly says her hormones have really been elevated in the house and she never gets this hormonal outside. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:19 PM PTHolly says she was PMSing really bad around Hide n' Go Veto and was fighting with Michie. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:16 PM PTHolly says she hasn't been keeping track of her period because its been all over the place. She asks Nicole when hers is as she thinks she's after Nicole. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:16 PM PTNicole says its crazy that there will not be a transition and she will walk out on stage to her family in the audience. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:15 PM PTNicole says she goes through phases and is back to 'that's weird; i'm going to miss this house' phase. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:14 PM PTHolly says she wishes she knew and hates not knowing if they have a comp today. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:14 PM PTNicole hopes they get woken up early and get the hint hint that they are playing instead of suddenly being thrust into it. Nicole: "It could still be today, later today though." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:13 PM PTNicole says Tuesday will be campaign day regardless of who wins the next comp. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:11 PM PTNicole says she does better when she's along against herself versus facing off against somebody. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:11 PM PTNicole hopes they get to do the comp separately instead of being side by side. Nicole: "That's super nerve wracking." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:10 PM PTNicole: "No offense but I hope its not physical. I'm f*cked if its physical." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:08 PM PTNicole and Holly try to remember the F3 comps from the last few seasons. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:06 PM PTNicole says she's scared of these comps. She says its weird they are talking about them to each other when they have to compete against each other. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:06 PM PTNicole and Holly don't think they have a comp today. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:05 PM PTHolly remembers Christie finding two of a shirt and not letting Nicole or Tommy have the other. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:04 PM PTHolly says she forgot to request to turn the temperature down. Nicole says she keeps forgetting to request Kaitlyn Herman and Area 51 shirts from DR. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:03 PM PTJackson kisses Holly and they agree to have biscuits and gravy when he comes out. Holly joins Nicole in the BA. Nicole: "Welcome back. I stole his blanket." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:00 PM PTNicole calls out in a British accent to Holly: "Where is she?" NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:00 PM PTJackson is called to the DR. Nicole: "Hurray, Holly is ready." Nicole asks to borrow Jackson's blanket so she doesn't have to get up to get her own blanket. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:59 AM PTNicole thinks the image on the back of the Lipton tea bag looks like the gmail logo or a person on a hammock. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:59 AM PTNicole finishes having her Lucky Charms and picks up her mug of tea. Nicole: "Michie are you awake? What does that look like." She points out an image on her tea bag. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:57 AM PTNicole continues to eat her Lucky Charms. Jackson rests. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:54 AM PTNicole says if they don't have to keep these outfits on and they could triplet day today. Jackson asks if she shouldn't be asking first if he wants to do that referring back to what Nicole had been calling him out on. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:53 AM PTNicole bemoans dropping milk on herself. Nicole: "Standards have dropped. And they didn't start that high to begin with." (to the tune of Morning Poop) NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:52 AM PTNicole: "All the marshmallows have to be in last. So we sort all the crunchies.." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:52 AM PTNicole and Jackson talk about how close they are to the end. Nicole: "It's like a work week." Jackson: "Not even." Nicole: "I'm getting anxious thinking about it. Waaaw." NT - HumanFrailty

First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 5 6 79 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next
BB Updates Forum...
FAQ:
- NT means 'No Text' in the post body (one line subject only)
- Older BB USA updates are located in ARCHIVES
- To post live feed updates, become a member by registering and post in the BB Updates forum.

Quick View Notes:
      Quick view replies are grouped by main topic and sorted by date, not by subthreads. Times are displayed as Big Brother Time (BBT). PST for BB USA, EST for BB Canada.
      'Refresh' button will bold new updates since opening Quick View (check time resets each visit)
      When using page jumpers refreshing the page will not show new updates on page 1 unless you click 'refresh'