First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 57 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next

(Forum - Post Updates - Hide Screen Caps)

Sat 4:34 PM PTHolly directs the tie dying. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 4:32 PM PTThe HGs prepare to tie dye. Jackson catches Nicole and Holly off guard. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 4:23 PM PTNicole is helped by Holly to set up to tie dye. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 4:22 PM PTNicole tells Jackson to get his experience tie dying now cuz he will never do it otherwise. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 4:18 PM PTJackson brushes his teeth. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 4:16 PM PTNicole decides she can't wait any longer and takes out the tie dye material with the shirts to tie dye. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 4:13 PM PTHgs discover new products from BB in storage. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 4:12 PM PTJackson was tormenting Nicole by dangling the shower stool over her, rubbing it on her and chasing her around with it. NT - katstoy
Sat 4:11 PM PTNicole screams in horror when Michie puts the sex stool on her. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 4:03 PM PTNicole has laid down on a chair and bundled up to nap near the chess game. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:49 PM PTNicole decides to play checkers by herself. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:48 PM PTNicole hums the BB theme. Nicole: "We are going to be a 3 duo" - she looks at Holly and smiles. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:46 PM PTNicole pretends to be Holly's servant and offers to bring her a tray of something from downstairs. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:45 PM PTHolly loses to Michie. She reluctantly sets up for another game. She asks Nicole if she's ever beaten Michie. Nicole lies that she has. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:41 PM PTNicole: "Don't hyperventilate. Hee hee hoo hoo." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:41 PM PTHolly tells Nicole she has nothing but pawns left. Nicole says that's what usually happens to her too. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:40 PM PTHolly sings "motherf*cker." Nicole says "that's beautiful. Voice of an angel." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:39 PM PTNicole is back to watching the chess game. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:39 PM PTNicole heads upstairs leaving her trail of cards where she laid them. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:38 PM PTNicole: "I've gone crazy. These are the things that keep me busy, that keep me interested." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:38 PM PTNicole tells the cameras she's entertaining herself. Her trail of cards makes it into the target room. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:37 PM PTNicole is making a trail starting from the bottom of the stairs with the playing cards. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:36 PM PTNicole: "I shall be back... I'm going on an adventure. I sat on my feet and now they are numb. Did you know Tommy requested these couches?" NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:33 PM PTNicole asks if she could be a sports commentator narrating what happens. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:32 PM PTNicole: "Chess is a little scary." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:32 PM PTHolly and Jackson get back into the chess game. Holly has only taken two pieces while Jackson has taken a lot of her pieces. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:31 PM PTNicole tells Holly the fish are so excited for her to come up. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:30 PM PTJackson: "Do you think fish have to learn how to swim?" Nicole: "I don't think so." Jackson thinks they are birthed and Nicole explains they hatch out of eggs. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:29 PM PTJackson notices fish Nick try to nibble on fish Holly and not get acknowledged. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:28 PM PTMichie says fish Michie is thic. Nicole says fish Michie and fish Holly are so cute together. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:28 PM PTNicole: "I love them so much. I'm going to miss them." (looking at the fish) NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:27 PM PTNicole advises Jackson to not make additional comments while arguing with Holly to not escalate the situation. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:26 PM PTJackson yells out to Holly who is out of the DR. Holly says she can't find her climbing shoes. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:26 PM PTNicole sees fish Nick going after fish Holly and says that's symbolic. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:25 PM PTJackson watches Fish Holly. He notices Fish Nick going to town on the poop. Jackson: "Looks like Christie chewing... Its like a horse. It protrudes forward." Nicole: "Be nice. Be nice." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:24 PM PTNicole tells Jackson again that its obnoxious when he yells while yawning. He says he does it because she called it obnoxious. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:23 PM PTNicole: "Contacts with the outside world. We shall send them an SOS. In this time of our despair." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:23 PM PTNicole says she likes it when you click on it and it just goes on the computer when she plays solitaire. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:22 PM PTFeeds return. Nicole gets helped out by Jackson in the solitaire game. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:22 PM PTFish again. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:21 PM PTJackson notices Nicole has a pile of cards she picks from when she realizes she needs a card for her solitaire game. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:20 PM PTJackson watches Nicole playing solitaire. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:20 PM PTNicole says girls gets mad very easily but she doesn't think she does. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:19 PM PTFeeds return with Holly no longer present by the chess board. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:18 PM PTFish. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:13 PM PTNicole tries to help Holly in chess but Jackson tells her not to. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:12 PM PTNicole says she does personally say Ore-gone. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:05 PM PTNicole is playing with the cards. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:04 PM PTNicole seated with her snapple and pizza rolls to watch Holly and Jackson play chess. Nicole: "Its the bunnies [knights]. Watch out for the bunnies. They are evil." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:04 PM PTNicole: "Do you mind if I join you or are you guys bonding?" NT - HumanFrailty

First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 57 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next
BB Updates Forum...
FAQ:
- NT means 'No Text' in the post body (one line subject only)
- Older BB USA updates are located in ARCHIVES
- To post live feed updates, become a member by registering and post in the BB Updates forum.

Quick View Notes:
      Quick view replies are grouped by main topic and sorted by date, not by subthreads. Times are displayed as Big Brother Time (BBT). PST for BB USA, EST for BB Canada.
      'Refresh' button will bold new updates since opening Quick View (check time resets each visit)
      When using page jumpers refreshing the page will not show new updates on page 1 unless you click 'refresh'