First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  - Next

(Forum - Post Updates - Hide Screen Caps)

Thu 11:16 PM PTNicole says she was scared of Sis because she never knew where Sis stood. She says Sam told her that Sis wanted to put up her and Nick together. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:11 PM PTNicole says its too exhausting to dislike somebody so she doesn't do it. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:07 PM PTNicole and Holly talking about Jess's issues with Nicole. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:04 PM PTNicole and Holly discuss the F6 deal and Jess's freakout over it. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:02 PM PTHolly and Nicole discuss how the people closest to them go out angry with them and focus turns towards Kat. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:01 PM PTHolly worries about being perceived as just riding Michie's coattails. Nicole says they all did their part. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:59 PM PTNicole saying she's fine with the composition of the F3. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:58 PM PTNicole assures Holly that it was nothing against her when she campaigned for Cliff to stay. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:55 PM PTNicole and Holly speculate on when the recap episode could be. She says it could just be them in the DR and gets warned by BB to not talk about production. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:53 PM PTNicole offers to help with cooking if Holly wants. Holly and Nicole speculate on what could happen tomorrow. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:52 PM PTNicole doesn't want any cameras streaming her icing her knee. She says she doesn't want to be that person who lost but is limping. She repeats that she's disgusted with herself again. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:50 PM PTHolly says she realizes how big of a threat Michie is to win. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:49 PM PTNicole tells Holly to just consider taking her to F2 if she wins the Final HOH. Holly says she'll consider it. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:48 PM PTMichie says "going in. Love you all." Nicole doesn't hear what he says. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:47 PM PTMichie is called to the DR as he's chopping peppers. He heads off. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:45 PM PTHolly says to Nicole that she felt worthless last week not being able to save herself. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:44 PM PTNicole says she has had a picture of Tom Felton on her fridge for 6 years saying 'people make mistakes' that her sister printed out. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:41 PM PTNicole says she's always been a perfectionist. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:40 PM PTNicole says that was a really fun comp and she can look back on it in a week and be more positive. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:37 PM PTNicole: "It's going to sweeell really bad." NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:35 PM PTJackson moving food about in storage. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:35 PM PTNicole says she didn't fall off the swing. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:34 PM PTNicole says it was nice how the comp was designed for everyone's strengths - the ropes for Holly, the puzzle for her and the running and stamina for Jackson. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:33 PM PTNicole: "My ego is bruised worse than my knee." NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:32 PM PTNicole says she thought maybe she could at least do well on the puzzle but she couldn't make sense of it. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:32 PM PTHolly tries to assure Nicole its okay. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:31 PM PTNicole says she's embarrassed and repeats that she's disgusted with herself. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:31 PM PTNicole says she knew that was not her comp as soon as she got on those ropes. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:30 PM PTNicole says she doesn't want to be viewed as the person who comes in 3rd everyone questions how they got there. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:29 PM PTJackson: "I love you sweet girl." Jackson tries to look at Nicole as she tries to hide under the sheets before he leaves. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:29 PM PTJackson tells Nicole she's not alone in the house but says he'll leave her alone for now. Jackson: "Come on out whenever you are ready.. I just don't want you feel like you are alone here ever." NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:28 PM PTNicole: "Ugh, I don't want this lecture again." Jackson says its not a lecture and gives her a a pep talk. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:26 PM PTJackson tries to cheer up Nicole while laying on top of her. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:26 PM PTJackson asks Nicole to talk with him. Nicole: "No thank you. I just need some time to myself." Jackson gets on top of her: "I love you Nicole." NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:25 PM PTNicole turns around saying she's okay and just needs a minute as Jackson tries to talk to her. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:24 PM PTNicole says she's disgusted with herself as Jackson asks how she's doing. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:24 PM PTJackson and Holly are surprised that Nicole is out and in the RV. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:23 PM PTHOlly: "I'm not going to pull a Cliff. I'm going to bring my shoes with me and not leave them here for a week." Jackson: "Cliff was messy." Holly: "I know." NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:22 PM PTJackson: "I have faith in you, Hols." NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:21 PM PTJackson says he thinks the next comp will be more than push a button. Holly says this was so physical tho. Holly says this is the kind of comp she likes watching. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:20 PM PTHolly: "We are in synch that's cool... we still made it at the same time. That was cool." NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:19 PM PTNicole rises and and adjusts herself in bed: "Big Brother, that was not one of Nicole's shining moments." NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:18 PM PTJackson tells Holly she has to listen to the person in production during the next comp as she insists she's ADD. Feeds briefly cut away. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:17 PM PTJackson says someone in production said if you break a piece in the comp you wouldn't be able to complete it. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:16 PM PTJackson says that was the best overall comp they've played. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:15 PM PTHolly and Jackson talking about the puzzle in the comp. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:12 PM PTNicole closes her eyes. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:09 PM PTHolly says day 1 the first two people she saw were Nicole and Jackson. Jackson: "I also was the one who popped the first bottle of champagne." NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:07 PM PTHolly asks if today was better than fashion night in how attractive she was. Jackson continues to talk about how attracted he is to how she was competing with him and then supporting his win after. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 10:07 PM PTJackson says again that watching Holly fight was the most attractive thing. NT - M3gabyt3

First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  - Next
BB Updates Forum...
FAQ:
- NT means 'No Text' in the post body (one line subject only)
- Older BB USA updates are located in ARCHIVES
- To post live feed updates, become a member by registering and post in the BB Updates forum.

Quick View Notes:
      Quick view replies are grouped by main topic and sorted by date, not by subthreads. Times are displayed as Big Brother Time (BBT). PST for BB USA, EST for BB Canada.
      'Refresh' button will bold new updates since opening Quick View (check time resets each visit)
      When using page jumpers refreshing the page will not show new updates on page 1 unless you click 'refresh'