First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next

(Forum - Post Updates - Hide Screen Caps)

Fri 7:31 PM PTNicole asks if Holly heard what Michie said when she said she needs 15 minutes. Nicole says Michie said "Okay, Holly." Holly is not amused. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:29 PM PTNicole notices that the bruise on her arm has gotten bigger. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:28 PM PTNicole imagines people noticing her shirt is wrinkly in the DRs after not being so when she wore them earlier to do DRs. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:26 PM PTNicole tells BB she's coming but has to change her undergarments as well. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:24 PM PTHolly makes up lyrics and sings it and get called out by BB. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:24 PM PTFeeds return to Holly and Jackson laying quietly and Nicole changes into her dress. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:23 PM PTNicole: "Change of plans, change of plans. Did you guys hear?" Fish again. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:23 PM PTFish and feeds return to Nicole picking out her dress and heading to change into it in the shower. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:21 PM PTNicole says she likes to wear undies and that's how she was brought up talking to the cameras in the RV. She says she's getting so rebellious she's going to change her glasses to sparkly ones. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:13 PM PTHolly is eating sliced melons. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:13 PM PTJackson: "Don is so wise and full of knowledge." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:13 PM PTJackson: "Thank you, Don. Are there any other cards we haven't heard yet?" Holly: "I expect every button to be pushed before we leave this thing." Jackson: "Hey Don." BB: "Yes?" NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:12 PM PTBB: "House guests did you know that more than 1500 batteries will be used this summer to power your wireless microphones?" Holly: "So random." Jackson: "Sick." Holly: "That was so random." Nicole: "1500 batteries?" Holly: "That is crazy. I've thought - HumanFrailty
about that before. 1500." Nicole: "Wow." Holly: "That was a random fact, Don. What else you got?" BB: "You are welcome." NT
Fri 7:09 PM PTNicole and Jackson keep their eyes open while Holly closes hers again. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:09 PM PTBB: "No napping." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:08 PM PTJackson now snoring on top of Holly who is also asleep in the BA. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:03 PM PTNicole fallen asleep in the BA. Jackson looking at Holly next to her. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:01 PM PTJackson snuggles up to Holly to get comfortable. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 6:56 PM PTNicole and Jackson lay quietly in the BA. Holly asleep. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 6:54 PM PTNicole says it would be easier to enjoy themselves if someone came in who knew the future and told them how they place. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 6:54 PM PTNicole says it makes sense now why the jury would be surprised by who comes 3rd because its all live. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 6:52 PM PTNicole: "If I win I would be happy but disgusted I had to choose between you two. What's that all about?" NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 6:51 PM PTHolly seemingly passed out in the BA. Jackson and Nicole laying in the BA. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 6:51 PM PTNicole imagines the TSA opening her bag and smelling her dirty clothes and thinking she's weird. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 6:50 PM PTNicole considering ways to do laundry with the yard closed. Nicole: "I'm an especially smelly person." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 5:58 PM PTNicole, Holly and Jackson playing the card game Bull Sh*t in the BA. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 5:42 PM PTNicole is joined by Holly and then Jackson at the dining table. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 5:33 PM PTJackson showering. Nicole in the kitchen. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 5:29 PM PTJackson brushing his teeth. Nicole up. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 4:49 PM PTJackson puts his hat over his face before lifting it to kiss Holly. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 4:46 PM PTConversation dies down again. Jackson remains with his eyes open deep in thought. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 4:44 PM PTNicole says she borrows her parents' van or Buick when she drives. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 4:44 PM PTNicole: "I would keep the hood and doors on." Jackson: "I wouldn't." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 4:43 PM PTHolly asks what Nicole drives. Nicole: "Me? I don't have a car." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 4:43 PM PTHolly says she wants a Ford Bronco with no top. Jackson wants an all black Jeep Wrangler with 38 inch tires. Nicole: "I like SUVs." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 4:42 PM PTJackson says he's going to get a Dodge Challenger or a Jeep Wrangler. Nicole says she likes Jeep Wranglers. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 4:42 PM PTHolly says she doesn't know if she will even remember how to drive her car when she gets out. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 4:41 PM PTNicole says her phone case is a teal unicorn case. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 4:40 PM PTHolly: "I seriously don't think I know how to use a phone you guys." Nicole: "Its going to be so weird." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 4:40 PM PTNicole, Jackson and Holly closing their eyes to go to sleep again. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 4:38 PM PTJackson says Cameryn was a good showmance. Nicole says its now Camicole. Nicole: "I'm always doing things to make him laugh." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 4:37 PM PTNicole says its so cool to imagine Dr. Will saying their names. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 4:37 PM PTMichie says he can't wait to see the round table on them. Nicole imagines someone being butthurt and getting into an argument with someone wanting to defend them. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 4:35 PM PTHolly wonders if Cliff has got to jury yet. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 4:35 PM PTNicole calculates how much of the day is left to add to the number of days they have - 5 1/4. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 4:34 PM PTHolly and Jackson greet the camera above them as it zooms up. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 4:32 PM PTNicole dreamed that she was home and her family didn't want to talk to her and that they said they liked it better when she was gone. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 4:32 PM PTHolly comes into the RV and lays besides Jackson. Nicole says she should probably shower and do something productive. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 4:31 PM PTNicole asks if Jackson had anything. He says they could get some of the curry from yesterday. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 4:31 PM PTNicole says that was a deep sleep and she was drooling. NT - HumanFrailty

First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next
BB Updates Forum...
FAQ:
- NT means 'No Text' in the post body (one line subject only)
- Older BB USA updates are located in ARCHIVES
- To post live feed updates, become a member by registering and post in the BB Updates forum.

Quick View Notes:
      Quick view replies are grouped by main topic and sorted by date, not by subthreads. Times are displayed as Big Brother Time (BBT). PST for BB USA, EST for BB Canada.
      'Refresh' button will bold new updates since opening Quick View (check time resets each visit)
      When using page jumpers refreshing the page will not show new updates on page 1 unless you click 'refresh'