First - Previous - 13 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next

(Forum - Post Updates - Hide Screen Caps)

Sun 3:58 AM PTNicole tries to tickle Jackson while he's gargling unsuccessfully until he runs into the bathroom stall. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:57 AM PTJackson says Holly sounded Canadian when she said she loves Nicole sooo much. Holyl shares her Canadian joke. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:56 AM PTNicole says she's going to go out through the banishment door with the sex stool and tell Julie that she has it because she f*cked herself. Holly says she loves Nicole sooo much. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:56 AM PTJackson says he couldn't have beat Nicole in the comp today and she says he's gassing her. She says she missed the clown question because she guessed day 70 imagining the day when the yard was closed all day before remembering it was the day before. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:55 AM PTJackson jokes that Nicole's instagram handle is pretty sh*tty. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:53 AM PTNicole sings the BB theme song to herself. Jackson has joined Holly in the BA. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:52 AM PTJackson: "Y'all is that too much to ask for. You are pissing me off." The camera moves to the side slightly and Jackson says thank you. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:51 AM PTJackson: "Yo, can I get some privacy while I pray. I'm not talking. Please." Cameras keep following him. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:51 AM PTJackson is praying and asks for privacy. The cameras keep looking at him despite him demanding they don't. He gets up and the camera follows him. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:50 AM PTNicole and Holly compare their tie dye shirts. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:49 AM PTNicole says she's not going to take her mascara off and is just going to brush her teeth. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:49 AM PTHolly says they can stay up and make breakfast in 2 hours. Jackson says he's going to bed and he's tired. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:49 AM PTHolly and Jackson agree that sleeping in the have-not room is not a good idea. Holly and Jackson say they slept there when they were shunned. Nicole insists she never shunned them. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:48 AM PTJackson asks if its bed time and if they could go to sleep because he hasn't been sleeping all day. Nicole: "I had a brief nap earlier." Jackson laughs and fish. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:47 AM PTJackson discovers fruit loops in the cushions. Jackson asks what are the odds you eat suspect fruit loops. Nicole: "1/3." Jackson: "1/10". Its a wash as they don't get the same number nor do the numbers add to 10. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:46 AM PTJackson sits on Holly and she complains about pulling her hair. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:45 AM PTNicole says the max out time was a hour and a half. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:45 AM PTNicole says she saw Holly's time and was like never but there was a small part of her was like she could have done it in 9. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:44 AM PTFeeds return. Holly offers some food to Jackson and he passes. Nicole: "After what happened my memory was a little foggy.." Fish again. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:40 AM PTNicole mentions being in the RV doing the comp and hearing things. Fish. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:40 AM PTHolly: "I think we both killed it. I really do." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:39 AM PTHolly mentioned max out time and fish. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:39 AM PTHolly asks if Nicole had anything. Nicole says she had steak and corn. Holly and Nicole compare their matching scars. Nicole: "I have a scar on my heart and today it was ripped open.." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:38 AM PTNicole recommends vinegar and Jackson takes it out to try to get the paint off. Nicole: "Its like he's getting a pedicure. At least I'll be entertained for the next few days." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:37 AM PTJackson: "I feel like a..." Holly: "A tree fog." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:36 AM PTJackson returns with the purple hands complaining that its not coming off. Nicole: "I love it. It made my day. It made my day." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:34 AM PTNicole asks Jackson to unwrap the remaining shirt but he heads off. Holly asks why Jackson is going to the DR. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:33 AM PTNicole, Holly and Jackson laugh at Jackson's purple hands. Jackson: "Alright I'm going to the DR." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:33 AM PTJackson: "Where's gasoline? Gasoline will get it off." Nicole: "Just leave the water running. Its not like we are in a drought or anything." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:32 AM PTJackson: "NAAAAAW. My hands are purple!" NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:31 AM PTJackson says the purple isn't coming off as he tries to wash it off in the BA. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:31 AM PTJackson complains about having purple hands after unwrapping Holly's tie dye shirt. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:31 AM PTNicole says she buzzed in 3 times. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:30 AM PTNicole says she had all of the answers right but one in the comp today but then went back and switched up a correct one before changing it back. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:29 AM PTHolly tells Nicole she doesn't like it when Nicole cries. Nicole assures them that she's not mad them. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:28 AM PTNicole: "Aiym so depresssed." Holly asks if they cried. Jackson says he didn't and Nicole says she did. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:28 AM PTNicole tells Holly they didn't unwrap Holly's shirts because they didn't want to ruin the surprise. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:27 AM PTHolly comes out and Nicole and Jackson show her the tie dye shirts they unwrapped. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:27 AM PTFish. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:27 AM PTNicole says she ate popcorn off the floor today. Nicole: "Today is not one of my better days." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:26 AM PTThe second Cliff shirt that is unwrapped is incomplete like the others they hadn't liked. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:24 AM PTJackson unwraps the tie dye shirts they made for Cliff. The first is not bad according to Nicole. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:24 AM PTNicole and Jackson agree that the tube method is sh*t. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:24 AM PTJackson opens another of Nicole's tie dye shirts. Nicole: "OMG, its perfect." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:23 AM PTNicole says one side of her tie dye shirt looks good. Nicole: "Its like a unicorn threw up on one side of my body." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:22 AM PTJackson begins unwrapping Nicole's tie dye shirt. Jackson: "Yours looks a lot better than mine." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:22 AM PTNicole says there's extra dye if Jackson wants to do the other side of the half complete tie dye shirt. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:21 AM PTJackson opens another tie dye shirt and doesn't like the results at first before coming around. Nicole: "Its ---- cold in here. Sorry Big Brother, it's a little chilly." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:21 AM PTNicole: "Its like a murder mold shirt." Jackson: "It sucks." Nicole: "Its my favorite. Can you wear it on finale night?" Jackson: "No, I'm not meeting Julie in that ridiculous tie dye shirt." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:20 AM PTNicole and Jackson unwrap a tie dye shirt he made. Jackson: "This looks like sh*t." NT - HumanFrailty

First - Previous - 13 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next
BB Updates Forum...
FAQ:
- NT means 'No Text' in the post body (one line subject only)
- Older BB USA updates are located in ARCHIVES
- To post live feed updates, become a member by registering and post in the BB Updates forum.

Quick View Notes:
      Quick view replies are grouped by main topic and sorted by date, not by subthreads. Times are displayed as Big Brother Time (BBT). PST for BB USA, EST for BB Canada.
      'Refresh' button will bold new updates since opening Quick View (check time resets each visit)
      When using page jumpers refreshing the page will not show new updates on page 1 unless you click 'refresh'