First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next

(Forum - Post Updates - Hide Screen Caps)

Fri 8:54 PM PTNicole: "Going to set it up make it look pretty." Nicole says she's depressed and tells BB she got worse at chess and pool before the backyard was closed. "Its like I'm losing all my abilities. I'm going back to the Nicole prior to this game." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:53 PM PTNicole: "That was really bad. I've gotten worse... is it possible to get worse at something. I don't know?" Jackson: "That's the half a million dollar question." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:53 PM PTJackson: "I think that might be checkmate." Nicole: "Methinks you might be right." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:52 PM PTNicole: "There was no need for the bunny (knight) to make his way over here." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:52 PM PTNicole keeps moving her king trying to avoid Jackson's pieces. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:51 PM PTNicole only has her king and a pawn left. Nicole: "Well this is depressing." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:51 PM PTNicole: "Can mushrooms (pawns) go backwards?" Jackson: "No." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:50 PM PTNicole is down to three pieces. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:49 PM PTThe next piece Nicole moves also gets taken. Nicole: "This is going from bad to worse. I've gotten worse." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:49 PM PTNicole does another check and has said piece instantly taken. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:48 PM PTNicole: "This is horrible. Naw, just leave her alone." Her pieces start falling one by one. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:48 PM PTNicole uses her queen to put Jackson in check going deep into his territory. Jackson: "Are you serious?" He quickly takes her queen. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:47 PM PTNicole mourns her owl rook. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:46 PM PTJackson declares checkmate. Nicole: "Its the f*cking bunny... wait I had a plan. Why can't I do this?" Jackson realizes she still has a move. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:38 PM PTNicole says Holly Fish is co cute and then gets sad thinking about Nicole Fish. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:38 PM PTHolly: "You guys better be halfway done with your chess game." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:37 PM PTNicole: "I'm a very big believer in signs so its very unnerving to me that your fish is thriving and Holly has a fish and my fish died and came back to life for a minute and then died again and had an eye sticking out." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:35 PM PTNicole says aww seeing Fish Holly open her mouth. Then they see Fish Michie hit Fish Holly with his tail. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:32 PM PTNicole does her dance hearing a song in her head that Jackson brought up. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:32 PM PTNicole and Jackson setting up to play chess. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:31 PM PTNicole says dogs are the only animals (besides humans) who look where you point. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:31 PM PTJackson celebrates Kat Fish getting some food. Nicole and Jackson spot a lot of poop in one corner and Nicole deems it the poop particle couch of the fish tank. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:29 PM PTJackson wants to dump the fish food and see what happens. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:29 PM PTNicole: "Fish feeding ceremony commences." Nicole says she's afraid of the the ladder when Jackson suggests it. She then suggests he go up it and she'll run up the stairs and they'll see who goes up first. Jackson goes off to the kitchen leaving Nicole looking - HumanFrailty
from the stairs.
Fri 8:28 PM PTNicole drinks her Mountain Dew so she's hyper again. She and Jackson get their gloves on while getting fish in storage. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:27 PM PTNicole, in a loose British accent says, "Mommy and Daddy are fighting again. I don't like it when they fight. ... It makes me very uncomfortable." (note: done very humorously) NT - Dolffie
Fri 8:27 PM PTHolly continues complaining saying she never gets invited to play chess. Nicole asks for Holly's permission before Jackson starts kissing Holly. Nicole: "Mommy and daddy are flirting - it makes me very uncomfortable." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:26 PM PTJackson asks if Nicole wants to feed the fish and play chess. Holly gets angry and asks why he always drops out when she's cooking. Nicole says mom and dad are fighting and lightens the mood. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:25 PM PTBB: "House guests did you know there are 121 slots on a Chinese checker board?" NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:23 PM PTNicole does her dance by the dining table. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:23 PM PTJackson asks Nicole to grab a knife from the dining table. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:22 PM PTNicole brings the orange to the kitchen. She looks for more things to do from Holly. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:21 PM PTHolly asks Nicole to get an orange from the storage. Nicole heads off to get it. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:21 PM PTJackson asks how many hours are in 5 days? 120? Holly: "I dunno. I don't math good." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:20 PM PTNicole says she wonders what the people who cast them think - the big ones who ultimately put the 16 of them together. Fish. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:18 PM PTNicole asks Jackson if he wants her to do anything. Jackson says he doesn't know he's doing what he thinks Holly wants. Nicole then asks Holly and she says she's just about to come out to do the marinate. Nicole: "Otay." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:16 PM PTNicole is taking out the trash: "Crickey we had a lot trash. Disgustin'." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:15 PM PTJackson is cutting chicken on the dining table. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 8:14 PM PTNicole out of the DR and in the BA. Holly putting on makeup. Jackson in the kitchen. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:45 PM PTNicole is heard talking in the DR: "Alright. How is this. Thank you. A little wrinkly. I think the bracelets are pretty good." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:44 PM PTNicole applies lip balm and heads off saying "love you"s. She enters the DR. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:44 PM PTNicole: "I would like to think I've always been qweasy but because this house is so quiet I feel like I need to fill it with my voice." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:43 PM PTNicole: "I feel like we are on like a sitcom: the Lovebirds and Nicole." Jackson: "Nicole I have so much love for you." Nicole: "Its like every possible moment that you guys are trying to have a moment I'm just like 'hey guys' and they play like doofy NT - HumanFrailty
music. Here she comes. 'Hey guys, you wanna tie dye?' 'Not now Nicole. Why not? What you two be doing that could possibly be more fun?"
Fri 7:43 PM PTHolly cries no as Jackson sneezes and she hesitates in pineppling him. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:42 PM PTNicole remembers her nails are different too from the last drs she recorded that she is going into supplant today. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:39 PM PTNicole: "Is tie dye not happening?" Holly: "It's happening at some point." Nicole imagines them making tie dye shirts on finale night. Nicole: "Julie I made you a shirt." Holly cracks up. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:37 PM PTNicole tells Jackson and Holly they might want to get up and get ready. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:36 PM PTNicole says she gave Cliff a bracelet she wore into DR before. Fish again. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:34 PM PTNicole address a person named Sam from the DR asking if she has to put on something causing more fish. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 7:33 PM PTNicole: "I'm coming Sam I promise... oh no.." Fish. NT - HumanFrailty

First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next
BB Updates Forum...
FAQ:
- NT means 'No Text' in the post body (one line subject only)
- Older BB USA updates are located in ARCHIVES
- To post live feed updates, become a member by registering and post in the BB Updates forum.

Quick View Notes:
      Quick view replies are grouped by main topic and sorted by date, not by subthreads. Times are displayed as Big Brother Time (BBT). PST for BB USA, EST for BB Canada.
      'Refresh' button will bold new updates since opening Quick View (check time resets each visit)
      When using page jumpers refreshing the page will not show new updates on page 1 unless you click 'refresh'