First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 810 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next

(Forum - Post Updates - Hide Screen Caps)

Sat 11:51 AM PTCamera 3 is on a wooden owl while camera 4 is on Orwell in the living room. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:49 AM PTJackson wonders what if the bird noises was the third part of the HOH comp. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:48 AM PTJackson theorizes Metta World Peace made and left some food they found in the fridge. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:47 AM PTJackson says deconstruction of the house will begin next week. Nicole wonders which of their items will appear on the next season. Nicole: "Will somebody find my grey sock?" NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:46 AM PTNicole says that's the worst smell when milk spills. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:46 AM PTNicole says even the smell she doesn't know how Jackson drinks it. She questions if its hot but accepts Jackson saying he just brewed it. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:45 AM PTJackson directs Nicole to get him a cup of black coffee that he had prepared earlier. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:45 AM PTJackson coins spunktious joining spunky and ambitious to describe Nicole. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:44 AM PTNicole: "I shall join you on the poop particle couch." Jackson: "Yeah. I'll get up in 5 minutes and get a cup of coffee. I won't be rude and sleep the whole time." Nicole: "That's okay. I'll just stare at you creepily while you sleep." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:43 AM PTNicole: "Have fun." Holly: "Thank you." (as she heads to the DR) NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:42 AM PTNicole goes to storage to get a new carton of milk and brings it to the kitchen. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:42 AM PTHolly is putting on her finishing touches before going into DR. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:40 AM PTNicole gets the cup of tea Holly had left for her in the BA earlier and heats it up in the microwave. She also gets herself some cereal. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:39 AM PTNicole heads out to the kitchen and then the BA. Nicole: "Whose next." Holly: "Me." Nicole: "I love those pants." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:38 AM PTNicole is in the RV putting on her denim jacket. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:38 AM PTFish. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:21 AM PTFeeds return to Jackson sleeping in the BA while Holly puts on makeup. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:19 AM PTFish. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:17 AM PTNicole: "I'm hungry. What shall I eat today?" NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:15 AM PTHolly says her fingers are peeling off and that's never happened to her before. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:10 AM PTNicole says she never goes back stage at a concert ever. Holly: "I just have cool friends." Nicole: "Makes sense. I have no friends." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:10 AM PTHolly remembers being at Stagecoach with Kat before coming on the show. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:09 AM PTNicole says she liked the songs they played today. The third one Holly remembers was House Party with Sam Hunt. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:09 AM PTHolly says she wants to go to a country concert when she gets out. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:08 AM PTNicole says she started to have the taquito blanket to avoid having her arm and foot go on to Kemi who she was sleeping with at the time. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:07 AM PTNicole says she woke up right on the edge of the target bed and was surprised she didn't fall off. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:06 AM PTHolly says she doesn't know how she feels about sleeping in the have-not room out of choice. Nicole says she actually likes it when she figured out to get bundled. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:06 AM PTNicole asks if they are sleeping in the hallway bedroom tonight. Holly says wherever y'all want. Nicole says she will have to find a bed sheet then. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:04 AM PTNicole says she got up last night after not being able to sleep and joined Michie in the living room to have a glass of milk and play solitaire. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:03 AM PTNicole: "Um Holly and me were speaking. You were sleeping. I don't appreciate you eavesdropping on our conversation." (after Jackson says one glass of champagne wouldn't be too bad) NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:02 AM PTHolly and Nicole plan what food to make. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:00 AM PTNicole remembers Holly saying 3 duo last night. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 10:59 AM PTHolly gets dressed and sits down with her makeup bag and tea to begin her routine. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 10:57 AM PTNicole: "I'm so broken out. Its depressing." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 10:56 AM PTHolly is out of the shower and says she learned they could request temperature changes from the DR. She says she is miserable because its so cold. Jackson says he likes it cold. Holly tells Nicole to request a temperature change in the DR. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 10:53 AM PTNicole continues to get ready in the BA. Holly showers. Jackson naps on the BA couch. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 10:50 AM PTNicole puts on her bracelets. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 10:50 AM PTNicole applies cream to her face. Jackson rests on the BA couch. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 10:46 AM PTNicole back to drying her hair. Holly gets in the shower. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 10:44 AM PTHolly says her face is breaking out again. Nicole: "Your face? Aw no." Nicole says her face is in a permanent state of breaking out. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 10:43 AM PTAs Nicole is brushing her teeth Holly brings her tea and puts it on the side. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 10:42 AM PTJackson lays in the BA with the owl blanket. Nicole asks how he and Holly slept. He says it took him awhile to fall asleep but then ti was good. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 10:41 AM PTNicole is out of the shower drying her hair. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 10:24 AM PTHolly gets up and heads to the hallway bedroom. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 10:22 AM PTHolly says its so frustrating that she either doesn't sleep or has panic attacks when she does sleep. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 10:18 AM PTFeeds return to Nicole showering. Holly and Jackson still in bed in the target room. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 10:14 AM PTFish for wakeup. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 9:05 AM PT9:00 AM The BB House remains quiet with all HGs in the Target BR. Holly & Jackson are in the left bed and Nicole is in the Target bed. NT - Scott3325
Sat 12:23 AM PTMichie too gets in bed. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 12:09 AM PTHolly gets in bed in the target room. NT - HumanFrailty

First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 810 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next
BB Updates Forum...
FAQ:
- NT means 'No Text' in the post body (one line subject only)
- Older BB USA updates are located in ARCHIVES
- To post live feed updates, become a member by registering and post in the BB Updates forum.

Quick View Notes:
      Quick view replies are grouped by main topic and sorted by date, not by subthreads. Times are displayed as Big Brother Time (BBT). PST for BB USA, EST for BB Canada.
      'Refresh' button will bold new updates since opening Quick View (check time resets each visit)
      When using page jumpers refreshing the page will not show new updates on page 1 unless you click 'refresh'