First - Previous - 1 2 35 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next

(Forum - Post Updates - Hide Screen Caps)

Sun 2:31 AM PTNicole says she's learning from the game she doesn't have to be the best she just has to do the best. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:31 AM PTNicole brings up her oft mentioned example of her worrying getting 99% for not getting the 1%. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:30 AM PTJackson says he's the same way. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:30 AM PTNicole says she even thinks about the HOH she won about not hitting the first shot. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:30 AM PTNicole says this comp is killing her wondering if she didn't give her 100%. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:29 AM PTJackson says he felt dirty having the veto when he didn't do the best he could. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:29 AM PTJackson says he's the same and is a perfectionist like Nicole. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:29 AM PTNicole: "I'm a perfectionist. I want to be the best. I did good but not good enough." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:28 AM PTJackson says he can't tell Nicole how proud he is of her - DE and BB Comics. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:28 AM PTNicole says her family knows how hard she will take it. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:28 AM PTNicole says she knows her family will feel bad for her feeling bad. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:27 AM PTNicole says her sister would check Joker's Updates. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:27 AM PTNicole asks if the feeds are on and they know she lost. Jackson says yeah. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:27 AM PTJackson: "I love you dearly. Everything I've told you has been true and everything I feel about you is genuine and you'll see that No matter what happens whether I walk out third with you next to her... you'll always be one of the best things that came out of - HumanFrailty
this experience." Nicole: "I appreciate that so much."
Sun 2:26 AM PTJackson tells Nicole not to make assumptions. Nicole says she has to be realistic and she can't expect something and be let down. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:25 AM PTNicole says she told her family if she applies she's getting cast and if she gets cast she's winning. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:25 AM PTNicole: "Just sucks. I've seen it." (holding in tears) NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:24 AM PTNicole says she'll let Jackson know how that's like. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:24 AM PTFeeds return with Jackson saying no matter what happens on of us has to go cast a vote. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:19 AM PTFish. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:13 AM PTJackson joins Nicole in the living room and sits across from her with the owl blanket. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:11 AM PTNicole sitting down in the living room with her blanket to eat. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:00 AM PTHolly and Jackson in bed in the hallway bedroom. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 1:07 AM PTHolly has moved to BA to pile on makeup. Jackson has followed her there. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 12:29 AM PTJackson and Holly have a celebratory drink. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 12:28 AM PTFeeds come back with Nicole having left the kitchen. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 12:26 AM PTNicole comes out to the kitchen to get water before going back to the DR. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:38 PM PTJackson and Holly continue to celebrate making it to F2. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:37 PM PTHolly says it would make more sense for her to take Nicole on a game level but she wouldn't because Jackson has always been there for her. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:36 PM PTJackson and Holly say they never even considered going against each other. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:35 PM PTHolly says she feels bad for the position Nicole is in and fish. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:35 PM PTJackson: "99 days and I"m walking out with my best friend." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:34 PM PTJackson asks for a lockdown but the lights have been fixed. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:33 PM PTHolly says everybody says don't get in a showmance - it'll ruin your game. Jackson says Holly kept him in balance and allowed him to win comps and protected him when he wasn't. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:32 PM PTJackson says Holly got 10:38 on the comp. Holly said earlier she saw 12 minutes and thought it was her implying that was what Nicole got. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:31 PM PTHolly says if she was going to lose to anyone it would be to Jackson. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:31 PM PTHolly assures Jackson that Cliff will vote for him. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:25 PM PTHolly says she wanted a rock climbing comp all season and now she got one. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:25 PM PTHolly asks to walk hand in hand on finale day. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:24 PM PTHolly tells Jackson he better not win the Final HOH and take Nicole. He says that sketches him out and she assures him that she's taking him to F2. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:21 PM PTHolly and Jackson say they like that they didn't have a formal F2. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:20 PM PTHolly says she likes to think that was a good score regardless of who she was up against... Fish. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:20 PM PTJackson says he's so impressed and has so much pride for Holly that is unmatched. Jackson: "I don't think I've been so proud of a girl in my life." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:19 PM PTJackson says the 2nd part was the most important because they knew they were winning the first one after they saw the comp. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:18 PM PTJackson says their only campaign against each other will be to the jury. Jackson says they are guaranteed 50K, 60K for him. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:17 PM PTHolly is amazed how fast she went up that wall and talks about specific pads. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:17 PM PTJackson says he's not blowing smoke when he says he would have lost that comp. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:14 PM PTHolly says she had to sit an hour and a half and it was torture. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:14 PM PTHolly says she had such anxiety she wanted to hit the panic button. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 11:11 PM PTHolly says she vocalized that it wasn't a fair comp because it asked about the day of the clowns and she thought Nicole would know that. Fish. NT - HumanFrailty

First - Previous - 1 2 35 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next
BB Updates Forum...
FAQ:
- NT means 'No Text' in the post body (one line subject only)
- Older BB USA updates are located in ARCHIVES
- To post live feed updates, become a member by registering and post in the BB Updates forum.

Quick View Notes:
      Quick view replies are grouped by main topic and sorted by date, not by subthreads. Times are displayed as Big Brother Time (BBT). PST for BB USA, EST for BB Canada.
      'Refresh' button will bold new updates since opening Quick View (check time resets each visit)
      When using page jumpers refreshing the page will not show new updates on page 1 unless you click 'refresh'