First - Previous - 1 24 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next

(Forum - Post Updates - Hide Screen Caps)

Sun 3:18 AM PTNicole asks BB to open the yard even if its just for an hour. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:18 AM PTNicole asks if they opened the banishment door so she can get ready for her grand exit. Jackson: "Hush." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:18 AM PTNicole says her blanket is snotty and so is her pillow and her jacket as she gets up. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:16 AM PTNicole hopes Jackson and Holly don't think she's not proud of them and she does want to see them succeed as well. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:16 AM PTJackson says screw the people who put Nicole down. Nicole: "I appreciate that." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:15 AM PTNicole: "Its been a rough couple of years with a lot of people saying the opposite to me." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:15 AM PTNicole tells Jackson to not tell her she's his sister that he never had because it makes her sad. She says she doesn't understand why people say that. Jackson says she has a heart of gold that lights up a room. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:14 AM PTNicole says she would like to campaign to Jackson and Holly but just tell her if its a done deal so she doesn't look like a big idiot. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:13 AM PTNicole says her family won't mind that she comes third but will worry about her worrying about her coming third. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:13 AM PTNicole says she does believe in everything happening for a reason. She says she's made peace with her God and has been on borrowed time since week 4. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:12 AM PTFeeds return to Nicole crying. Nicole: "I had a rough day, okay. Why? Why?" NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:08 AM PTJackson says everything good and bad happens for a reason. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:08 AM PTNicole says she cares too much and has cried for everybody. Jackson tells her not to change, etc -- a pep talk. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:07 AM PTNicole: "Its not even about the money." Jackson: "...its the title." Nicole: "Yep." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:06 AM PTNicole: "I worked so hard and that's what sucks. I think about the whole process getting here.." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:05 AM PTNicole says she's not mad with Jackson and Holly she's just disappointed with herself. Nicole: "I can't win a comp to save my life." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:04 AM PTJackson comes over and hugs Nicole as she looks teary eyed. Jackson says its platonic over the sheets cuddling as she says no seeing him get up. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:04 AM PTNicole: "Four more bedtimes." Jackson: "I love you." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:03 AM PTJackson says tomorrow is Sunday and they are almost through with the last weekend in the house. Jackson: "We have half a work week left." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:03 AM PTFeeds return with Jackson saying there were 16 people in the house and a she didn't even know who they were. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:02 AM PTFish. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 3:01 AM PTNicole: "I'm disgusted with myself." Jackson: "That's a horrible thing to say. Please explain." Nicole: "There's not much to explain. I had an opportunity, didn't do as well as I probably should have - not even probably didn't do as well as I should have and - HumanFrailty
here I am."
Sun 3:00 AM PTJackson says the white side looks so linty and turns it over. He imagines going through TSA with all the clothes they've gotten on the show. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:59 AM PTJackson cracks his back and asks Nicole if she heard it. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:58 AM PTJackson tells Nicole soon she will have Georgia, music, her sisters, nice home cooked meals, be able to drive, etc. Jackson promises to buy Nicole an iPhone if he has to because he needs to facetime his sister. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:57 AM PTJackson says we are all playing Big Brother even David. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:56 AM PTJackson: "We are playing Big Brother." Nicole: "Some of us are losing Big Brother." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:55 AM PTNicole says she would be deluded to think she would have a fighting chance to make it to F2. Jackson says delusional is the term briefly derailing the train of thought. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:53 AM PTJackson says his speech was trying to explain why he made his decision to evict Cliff after making a fake deal with him. He says it was for the jury because they don't hear his DRs. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:52 AM PTJackson explaining his choice to keep Holly over Cliff. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:51 AM PTNicole says she sees it as a game and doesn't hold anything against anybody. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:50 AM PTJackson saying he would do anything to keep Holly in the game and he would do anything if words are being broken to him. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:48 AM PTJackson says he did everything to keep himself in the game and also to protect the people close to him. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:47 AM PTJackson says every time Cliff would get up to change the batteries Tommy would go on tangents about how they have to get Cliff out. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:47 AM PTJackson says he kept Christie and then Tommy as targets before him. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:46 AM PTJackson says his father told him that there's always a bigger fish. He thought about that and decided to always make sure there's a big fish left in the house. He did that with rogue votes, pinning people against each other and irritating people. He always - HumanFrailty
wanted to make sure there were other targets in the house. The tricky part is the targets could beat you. You can't eliminate them soon but you have to weaken them and then they'll fall at the end of the game.
Sun 2:44 AM PTJackson explaining his strategy to Nicole. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:44 AM PTJackson talking about little things he did to irritate the other HGs. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:43 AM PTJackson wanted to get Holly to do the rogue vote with him to pin it on Nick and Bella but she didn't want to do it. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:42 AM PTJackson complaining about Christie to Nicole again. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:40 AM PTFish as Jackson talks about someone he knows. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:38 AM PTNicole remembers another person who said "she wouldn't amount to much" and "wouldn't be a good teacher." Nicole: "That was a very bad semester. I'll just leave it at that." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:37 AM PTNicole and Jackson agree that its the people who have nothing to lose that you have to worry about. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:36 AM PTNicole talks about someone's kid flying out to CA alone and them saying Nicole would never do something like that because she would miss mommy and never leave mommy. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:35 AM PTJackson mentions something happening two weeks before the show. Fish. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:35 AM PTNicole says she could be filling out an envelope and need to get it perfect. She says that got her into health pickles during high school where she got to the point of fainting. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:34 AM PTNicole says she always feels like she has something to prove. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:33 AM PTNicole: "We are siblings. I said that day 1 in the boat room. To your face and not to your face... I feel that desire and want.." Jackson: "...fire." Nicole: "Yeah." Jackson: "That chip on your shoulders." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:32 AM PTJackson: "I'm proud of you." Nicole says she's proud of them both individually - "you've been kicking ass and taking names." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:32 AM PTNicole says she had a nice speech planned to give to Michie about facing off against each other in the F3 comp. NT - HumanFrailty

First - Previous - 1 24 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next
BB Updates Forum...
FAQ:
- NT means 'No Text' in the post body (one line subject only)
- Older BB USA updates are located in ARCHIVES
- To post live feed updates, become a member by registering and post in the BB Updates forum.

Quick View Notes:
      Quick view replies are grouped by main topic and sorted by date, not by subthreads. Times are displayed as Big Brother Time (BBT). PST for BB USA, EST for BB Canada.
      'Refresh' button will bold new updates since opening Quick View (check time resets each visit)
      When using page jumpers refreshing the page will not show new updates on page 1 unless you click 'refresh'