First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next

(Forum - Post Updates - Hide Screen Caps)

Fri 12:11 AM PTNicole says she just wants to be considered. Jackson says same. Nicole shows off her Caprisun which says tuff and fluff and says that's her. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:10 AM PTNicole heads upstairs with Jackson to play chess. She complains about the HOH room being closed for the rest of the time they are in the house saying they should be able to share it. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:09 AM PTNicole asks herself if she wants to come upstairs for Michie when Michie says they'll go upstairs. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:08 AM PTNicole says she has no idea what the next competition is going to be because she didn't think this would be physical. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:07 AM PTNicole: "I'm not graceful. I'm graceful in mentality not physicality." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:07 AM PTNicole questions how much jalapeno Michie has put in what he's making as it causes her to sneeze repeatedly. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:07 AM PTNicole blows her nose as Michie says the 50 wouldn't last long but it would be enough. Nicole says her goal is also just to sit in the chairs at F2. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:06 AM PTMichie tells Nicole that anyone could flip the jury against him with a good argument. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:05 AM PTMichie says to Nicole he's worried about going out 3rd if he doesn't win the 3rd part of the Final HOH. He says he would be content with going out second and just wants to sit at the end in the F2 chairs. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:03 AM PTNicole defends herself twice after sneezing from Michie possibly pineappling her. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:02 AM PTMichie says it meant the world to him that Cliff apologized to him before leaving for threatening him with jury votes. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:02 AM PTMichie insists he wanted it to be fair and square with all relationships put aside with it being all game. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:59 PM PTNicole returns to the kitchen saying she was asking Holly if F4 had occurred without the flippity jibbity around Tommy and Holly had won the HOH and Jax would have won veto which way he would have leaned. He says he would have made the decision based on whose - HumanFrailty
campaign was better and would have looked at them both as equals.
Thu 11:58 PM PTNicole: "My knees are f*cked! You would think I'm a 90 year old woman." NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:57 PM PTNicole gets in the shower to change. She apologizes but Jackson says don't and praises her pineappling of him. Nicole: "Yes, successful pineappling!" NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:56 PM PTNicole: "My leg... is gonna be a big old bruise." NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:56 PM PTNicole sneezes coming into the fridge smelling what's cooking. Jackson yells damn it as he's in the bathroom. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:55 PM PTNicole runs up and gets Jackson with a pineapple gesture. Jackson cheers "yes, you got me!" NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:52 PM PTNicole insists a lot of people said they would vote for Michie if he makes it to the end and would vote based on game. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:51 PM PTNicole says he's giving her too much credit and questions some of the potential jury votes for her that he named. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:51 PM PTJackson says he looks at Nicole and she won the DE and BB Comics and then says she has a lot of people who like her too. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:49 PM PTJackson whispers to Nicole that Holly has a lot of friends in jury. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:49 PM PTJackson: "You are making it sound like a masterplan but its really not." Nicole says it may not have been planned but in hindsight it looks really good. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:48 PM PTNicole says Jackson worked out his plan flawlessly. Jackson insists it wasn't flawless. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:47 PM PTNicole says step 1) disarm: "Sis, then Jess, then luckily in your favour Christie, then also in your favour Tommy, then rightfully so Cliff and I'm the next little duckie. This little duckie is very scared." NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:46 PM PTMichie asks again what she means by he's good. She says she had a plan and she executed it - getting out all the duckies he lined up in a row. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:45 PM PTNicole sits down by the dining table eating chocolate. She says she was reminiscing with Holly about things. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:45 PM PTNicole says she's going to bring her Little Debbies to the finals. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:44 PM PTNicole: "I need some blankies cuz its really cold." She gets some food and heads back out. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:43 PM PTNicole: "I need to put on sweatpants." Michie tells her its not pity again and invites her to play some game after he's done chopping up the veggies. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:42 PM PTNicole hobbles to the kitchen: "you guys are superheroes." Michie: "I'm so proud of you, Nicole." Nicole: "I don't need your pity." Michie: "Its not pity." NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:41 PM PTNicole starts to hobble: "Mother of f*ckery. Oh my god, my poor knee. My knee doctor is going to be mad at me. Woah Nelly. OMG, I feel like I'm 90 years old right now." NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:40 PM PTNicole: "Axe them about wakeup time tomorrow." NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:40 PM PTHolly is called to the DR downstairs. Nicole: "Otay." NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:40 PM PTNicole says somehow they are in the F3 over 13 other people. Holly says the person who pushed her to do this - Niki - is losing her mind. Holly thanks her shouting her out to the feeds. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:38 PM PTNicole and Holly discuss the comp that Holly thew to Nicole. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:38 PM PTMichie is back to cutting peppers on the dining table. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:36 PM PTNicole says she felt like Holly could have won that HOH and should be in F3 morally. Nicole: "If the flippity jibbity didn't happen.." NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:35 PM PTHolly tells Nicole that she promised to Nick that she would protect Nicole and Nicole was the only one he wanted to protect. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:33 PM PTNicole says Tommy would say we should work together and then ignore her for 3 weeks. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:32 PM PTNicole says it confused her that Tommy didn't put up Holly or Michie when he won HOH and was happy Michie won safety so he didn't have to, when he's saying Michie is his white whale. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:29 PM PTMichie comes out to look for something that he needs in the DR. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:27 PM PTHolly talks about Tommy being part of the F6 deal to go after her and his attempt to spearhead a flip on Kat. Holly: "You can only burn me so many times." NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:25 PM PTTalk returns to Jess going rogue again. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:23 PM PTCamera 3 is a closeup of Orwell on the dining table. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:22 PM PTNicole says Christie, Tommy and Sis ignored her for most of the game while Holly and Michie didn't. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:19 PM PTNicole says that was similar to Kat and Jess feeling like she was choosing Nick over them when she wanted to keep Cliff. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:18 PM PTHolly says Sis operates out of emotion and felt like she was choosing Michie over Sis. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:17 PM PTHolly says Sis got hurt by her getting close to Michie so Sis got close to Christie because Sis always needs a best friend. NT - HumanFrailty
Thu 11:17 PM PTNicole tells Holly she's the most level headed member of the alliance. NT - HumanFrailty

First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next
BB Updates Forum...
FAQ:
- NT means 'No Text' in the post body (one line subject only)
- Older BB USA updates are located in ARCHIVES
- To post live feed updates, become a member by registering and post in the BB Updates forum.

Quick View Notes:
      Quick view replies are grouped by main topic and sorted by date, not by subthreads. Times are displayed as Big Brother Time (BBT). PST for BB USA, EST for BB Canada.
      'Refresh' button will bold new updates since opening Quick View (check time resets each visit)
      When using page jumpers refreshing the page will not show new updates on page 1 unless you click 'refresh'