First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next

(Forum - Post Updates - Hide Screen Caps)

Fri 2:32 AM PTHolly laughs talking about telling her roommate that they don't share a room but rather a home so they are homies. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 2:31 AM PTHolly says twins are called womb mates and Nicole says she loves it. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 2:31 AM PTNicole: "This room is like being in the womb." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 2:30 AM PTNicole: "Green vaginas yeah, they are everywhere." (about the drawings on the walls) NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 2:30 AM PTNicole and Jackson having another staring contest before she finally succumbs. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 2:28 AM PTNicole struggles to not laugh as she has a staring contest with both Jackson and Holly. She wins against Jackson and Holly at first. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 2:28 AM PTHolly says David beat 3 to 4 people in the BA in a staring contest before facing off against Christie. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 2:26 AM PTHolly says she realized both David and Christie were sociopaths after seeing their staring contest. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 2:25 AM PTNicole says she's curious what they will recap because that's what they will show on the episodes. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 2:24 AM PTNicole: "Its snack time in the RV." She tells Holly to have more of her candy. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 2:22 AM PTHolly says they should go to Mexico for Jackon's birthday. Nicole says she wouldn't know what to do there because she doesn't even have a passport. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 2:20 AM PTNicole says Ghiradelli is her favorite chocolate. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 2:19 AM PTHolly and Jackson joining Nicole in the RV. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 1:14 AM PTHolly and Jackson talk about the comp today. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 1:10 AM PTHolly and Jackson as they eat discuss how to talk to Nicole going forward. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 1:06 AM PTHolly noticing something on Jackson's ankles. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 1:05 AM PTJackson thinks in Nicole's mind she's already lost. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 1:04 AM PTHolly says she's curious about Nicole saying she hasn't given Holly enough credit. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 1:03 AM PTJackson tells Holly that Nicole said she was impressed by his game. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 1:02 AM PTHolly says it was cool to compare notes with someone she hasn't really played the game with. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 1:01 AM PTHolly sharing what Nicole said about Tommy to Jackson as he cooks. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:36 AM PTJackson whispering things to Holly. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:35 AM PTNicole is called to the DR just as Michie wants to start playing backgammon. Holly: "Good luck Nicole." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:34 AM PTHolly is out of the DR and meets Michie in the living room as he brings out the backgammon board. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:34 AM PTJackson says the chocolate milk expires on the last day they are in the house. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:33 AM PTJackson is moving around Nicole's soda and Nicole questions why he has to do it. He says its just his OCD and he doesn't know why - it just makes him feel better. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:32 AM PTNicole: "You ever see Sleeping with the Enemy?" She compares Jackson to the villain in the movie who has OCD. Nicole: "But you are learning... from me... because you love me. Is that beautiful? Is that beautiful music?" NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:31 AM PTJackson recommends a slice of mango to help to help with the spice. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:31 AM PTJackson tries to get Nicole to taste his food. She consents after some back and forth when he says please but then immediately regrets it spitting it out and drinking a lot of water. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:30 AM PTJackson hits his funny bone while going down the stairs and Nicole asks what he was thinking for God to punish him. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:29 AM PTJackson says let's go down and play backgammon in the living room. Nicole advises him to ask first. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:28 AM PTJackson: "That's checkmate." Nicole: "Not if I take my own mushroom." She says she was better when she played Tommy but then realizes he was just not good. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:27 AM PTNicole loses her bunny to much complaining. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:26 AM PTNicole notes her bunny Knight is in a really bad spot. Nicole: "Run little bunny, run little bunny, run little bunny, run." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:23 AM PTNicole: "F*cking bunnies. I"m taking out the bunny. It doesn't matter as long as its gone." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:22 AM PTNicole: "Wow all my pieces are exposed but so are yours." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:22 AM PTNicole: "Its all the mushrooms but that's my plan." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:22 AM PTNicole sings about killing the Bunny Knight if it comes out of nowhere. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:21 AM PTNicole: "I like to take the mushrooms [pawns] apparently. Not the important pieces. Just the mushrooms." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:20 AM PTNicole gestures with sound effects to indicate she saw Jackson setting her up with moves. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:19 AM PTNicole: "I need to focus on future moves. I think I'm ADD.. I just get easily distracted by things." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:18 AM PTNicole: "What are you looking at?" He says he was thinking of earlier. Nicole: "That was really funny." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:18 AM PTNicole: "Retreat, bee-yach." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:17 AM PTNicole: "Motherf*cker its the bunny. You have no idea how much I hate the bunny." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:16 AM PTJackson says something is tickling his nose. Nicole: "Yeah, all that jalapeno. Who uses that much jalapeno?" NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:15 AM PTNicole holds back after almost pineappling Jackson. She gets ready for him to sneeze again. Nicole: "I feel like I'm going to sneeze to. Like a double pineapple." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:13 AM PTNicole: "I think I've gotten worse each time I played. Is that possible? I don't know." NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:13 AM PTNicole: "No, no, no, that was not though out at all." (as she loses a piece) NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:12 AM PTNicole and Jackson start playing chess. NT - HumanFrailty
Fri 12:11 AM PTNicole says her sisters will be proud to know she's learning to lose because she's not used to that as a perfectionist. NT - HumanFrailty

First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next
BB Updates Forum...
FAQ:
- NT means 'No Text' in the post body (one line subject only)
- Older BB USA updates are located in ARCHIVES
- To post live feed updates, become a member by registering and post in the BB Updates forum.

Quick View Notes:
      Quick view replies are grouped by main topic and sorted by date, not by subthreads. Times are displayed as Big Brother Time (BBT). PST for BB USA, EST for BB Canada.
      'Refresh' button will bold new updates since opening Quick View (check time resets each visit)
      When using page jumpers refreshing the page will not show new updates on page 1 unless you click 'refresh'