First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 5 68 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next

(Forum - Post Updates - Hide Screen Caps)

Sat 3:03 PM PTHolly and Jackson playing chess. Holly: "I never know what to do in the beginning." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:02 PM PTNicole downstairs getting her pizza rolls to bring up. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:02 PM PTNicole jokes downstairs to herself that the stool brings back memories of all her showmances that went home. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:01 PM PTNicole hopes the fish tank is not symbolic of the season because her fish died a long time ago. Holly says that along means its not. Nicole: "Unless I'm dead in the water." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 3:00 PM PTJackson notices fish Jack bite fish Michie. Nicole says she saw fish Michie bite fish Nick yesterday. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:59 PM PTHolly notices Jackson's nose marks on the fish tank glass. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:59 PM PTNicole: "This fish food is moist and slimy." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:58 PM PTJackson, Nicole and Holly search for fish Holly. Finally Jackson spots her hiding. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:57 PM PTNicole lets Jackson and Holly put on the gloves but Jackson insists Nicole have it. They start feeding the fish. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:56 PM PTJackson keeps sticking his finger in the tank and almost gets bitten by his fish. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:56 PM PTNicole tells Jackson to keep walking after he points out her dishes in the sink. They banter before Jackson and Holly make their way to the fish. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:55 PM PTJackson leaves the fish food and gloves for Nicole to bring them up. Nicole notes how he has nothing in his hands as he's going up. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:54 PM PTNicole remembers Christie calling Michie a f*ck. Holly says that was the most she's raised her voice in the house. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:53 PM PTJackson, Nicole and Holly doing Christie impersonations. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:52 PM PTNicole asks if the Blinded by the Light lyric is "douche" and Jackson says it is. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:51 PM PTJackson tries to find the light that Nicole discovered has gone out. Nicole and Jackson pretend like they are divas demanding their light to be fixed. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:50 PM PTHolly: "Sis didn't really have an accent." Nicole: "I don't think I heard her speak enough.." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:50 PM PTJackson finishes up his card game and invited Holly to come up. Nicole: "I'll take the cards." Jackson says he'll get the fish food and take it up. Nicole gets upset that he's going to feed the fish without her. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:48 PM PTJackson asks Holly if she wants to play chess. Nicole says she still needs to eat her pizza rolls and she can play after that. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:47 PM PTNicole makes the joke about being watched and people disappearing. Jackson plays along. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:47 PM PTNicole squeaks: "That was creepy." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:46 PM PTNicole: "Red, white and blue. We never give up. We represent... AMERICA!" NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:45 PM PTNicole: "I'm here with Holly and Michie and we are really quiet.. but I love them, I love them, I love them!" NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:44 PM PTNicole remembers the show Liberty Kids. Holly doesn't know what that is. Nicole explains it. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:44 PM PTHoll reminds Nicole she did the Groundhog's Day joke about Cliff's BB comic too. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:43 PM PTNicole returns from the DR talking about the light. She jokes about there being 6 more weeks of BB cuz she saw her shadow. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:41 PM PTNicole wants to ask BB if they could send out some laundry in a laundry bag to be washed while the yard is closed. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:40 PM PTNicole says she's noticed a light out and its messing with her brain. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:40 PM PTNicole opens the oven up to use it for warmth. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:39 PM PTBB had asked the HGs to return the shoes they've been given throughout the game to storage during fish. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:38 PM PTNicole saying how much she likes a pair of shoes that BB gave her that they've been asked to return. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:37 PM PTWhen feeds return Nicole is in the RV while Holly is in the hallway bedroom. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:35 PM PTJackson says he's just in his head. And fish. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:34 PM PTNicole and Holly talk about how the number of people in the house affect how they feel. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:33 PM PTHolly says its so windy in here. She says she can relate to being jealous of sleeping after Jackson said so. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:32 PM PTNicole: "Well we are a lively bunch." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:31 PM PTNicole thinks the oven may warm the place up. Holly begs BB to turn the AC down. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:30 PM PTNicole realizes she smelt something and says "damn it." Nicole: "Be careful of the hot pan on the stove." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:28 PM PTNicole: "I would sing to you guys but I'm not allowed to so I'll just tell you: grey skies are going to clear up..." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:28 PM PTHolly says she's sick of Digornio and never wants to eat their pizza again. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:26 PM PTHolly confirms with Jackson that they are still taking each other to F2 before Nicole returns to the kitchen. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:25 PM PTNicole heads to storage to get paper towels. Nicole: "I know I've been tired but those two are miserable. They are mopey... I don't like that." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:24 PM PTNicole washes her glasses at the sink. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:23 PM PTHolly is having cereal. Nicole is tapping her legs. She asks if a light went out because it seems darker. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:23 PM PTJackson has moved to the kitchen counter to play with the cards. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:22 PM PTNicole says she forgot that the last thing Cliff did was leave one ice cube in each tray. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:21 PM PTNicole: "Holly, I didn't kick you did I?" Holly: "I dunno. I don't think so." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:20 PM PTJackson: "My anxiety has been through the roof today." NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:19 PM PTNicole asks if any of the others want pizza rolls. Both Holly and Jackson pass. NT - HumanFrailty
Sat 2:18 PM PTNicole says she might make a pizza. NT - HumanFrailty

First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 5 68 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next
BB Updates Forum...
FAQ:
- NT means 'No Text' in the post body (one line subject only)
- Older BB USA updates are located in ARCHIVES
- To post live feed updates, become a member by registering and post in the BB Updates forum.

Quick View Notes:
      Quick view replies are grouped by main topic and sorted by date, not by subthreads. Times are displayed as Big Brother Time (BBT). PST for BB USA, EST for BB Canada.
      'Refresh' button will bold new updates since opening Quick View (check time resets each visit)
      When using page jumpers refreshing the page will not show new updates on page 1 unless you click 'refresh'