First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 5 6 79 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next

(Forum - Post Updates - Hide Screen Caps)

Mon 12:23 AM PTNicole tells BB that she's just going to get changed before going into the DR. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:22 AM PTNicole asks BB to finish her sappy message. She hopes her dog Luke is okay and says she'll see her family in 10 days. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:22 AM PTNicole says her dog Luke was very sick when she left and its been 3 months... BB: "Nicole, please go to the DR downstairs." NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:21 AM PTNicole says she wants to sit at the computer and check her dad's emails and go on walks with her mom and see her dog Georgia Peach. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:21 AM PTNicole imagines watching repeats of Riverdale with her sisters eating popcorn. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:20 AM PTNicole: "Best believe I miss ya." NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:20 AM PTNicole says she's missing her family again getting so close to seeing them. She speculates on who will be there at finale. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:19 AM PTNicole says she'll give it her all and if that results in her coming in third she'll come out and see her family and it'll be worth it. If she makes it to the F2 even better. She says she's not owed anything and just has to fight. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:18 AM PTNicole says its not okay to put herself down for not getting a perfect score - if her sisters are reading this or watching this somewhere her message is: "yes, I makes mistakes." NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:17 AM PTNicole: "If my students are watching as long as you are not hurting yourself or others have no regrets." NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:17 AM PTNicole says she's just doing her best and there's no regrets - in applying or getting cast - she's in it. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:17 AM PTHolly in bed in the hallway bedroom but gets up seeing Jackson come out. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:16 AM PTNicole says having met cast members from BB20 this season she doesn't look down on people like Swaggy so she shouldn't look down on herself. She says she only needs one person or one student to look at her and be inspired. Nicole: "Then I did my job and I can - HumanFrailty
be proud as an educator."
Mon 12:15 AM PTNicole talks about her growth in the house. She says she doesn't need the money as she leads a comfortable lifestyle. She says she would get herself and her sisters cars and her master's degree if she gets the money but if that's not the case that's not her - HumanFrailty
journey. She says maybe her journey is to fulfill her goal of getting to finale night. She says she would be okay no matter what.
Mon 12:13 AM PTNicole says she thought she was stuck career wise and academically but she's realized in the house she was also stuck regarding things that happened in the past on an emotional level. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:11 AM PTNicole says she's back to being carefree Nicole of her youth. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:11 AM PTNicole says she'll be in every BB episode. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:09 AM PTNicole says she was brought up being taught that money can't buy your happiness and that money is evil (according to her dad.) NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:09 AM PTNicole says even her worst case scenario was going home and seeing her family (in week 4). She says she's making it to day 99 and that's enough for the perfectionist in her. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:08 AM PTNicole says her family told her to do her best and that's what she's doing. Nicole: "In the words of Fessie I'm just a girl living in a house." NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:07 AM PTNicole says her worst case scenario is going out third on finale night and she says that's more than 13 people in the house can say. Nicole: "So I'm very proud of myself." NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:06 AM PTNicole: "One step at a time. Life is too short. I know I'll go through all the phases 60,000 times over the next few days but life is too short to get so upset." NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:05 AM PTCliff says he'll go up and shower. Holly gets up to brush her teeth. Holly: "Godnight mah dahling. Sleep tight." NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:04 AM PTCliff tells Nicole that its impressive she's only been nominated once while he's been nominated 6 times come tomorrow. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:04 AM PTNicole says she always thought of face palming herself if she was an initial nom. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:04 AM PTNicole plans to play possum tomorrow when Michie vetoes one of her nominations. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:03 AM PTCliff imagines getting booed when he goes out to after being evicted. Cliff says Nicole will play possum then. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:02 AM PTNicole says she will be depressed if they find out the yard is being shut down early morning on Tuesday. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:01 AM PTNicole tells Cliff he can have the HOH room and plays possum for a second when he tries to resist. She says she'll just come up to get her stuff. Nicole: "Sharing is caring." NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:00 AM PTNicole says it was nice to see Ovi out of the context of the game during the luxury comp. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:59 PM PTNicole says they should live stream the house into jury like they got to watch the comp during Feed the Coop. They imagine yelling out to the jury. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:58 PM PTNicole says jury will see house meeting but not people whispering in rooms. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:56 PM PTNicole: "You are like the awkward member of jury." (about the person coming in third) NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:55 PM PTHolly asks if it isn't the person coming in third who goes last to jury before realizing they go out right on stage. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:54 PM PTCliff says he'll be the last person going in to the jury house and the last person giving information. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:53 PM PTNicole asks who Holly thinks has the best spot in jury - not too early or too late. Holly says probably Nick. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:53 PM PTHolly thinks Sis is probably doing fine in jury house because she was over it in the house. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:52 PM PTNicole talks about what its probably like coming in as a vet. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:50 PM PTNicole remembers the final 3 competitions from BB18. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:48 PM PTCliff comes out with a glass. Holly and Cliff debating how the finale went last year. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:46 PM PTCliff brushes his teeth. Nicole and Holly try to remember the F3 comps from last year. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:45 PM PTJackson: "I can't wait to see mom." Nicole: "It's not mom I'm worried about." Nicole says if anyone said anything bad about her her dad will be on it at finale. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:44 PM PTNicole: "I love you more and I can't wait for this to be over." Jackson hugs her. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:44 PM PTJackson is called to the DR downstairs. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:43 PM PTJackson, Nicole and Holly discuss how the schedule of the show will go over the next week leading up to the finale. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:42 PM PTCliff is out of the DR and goes into the RV. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:42 PM PTJackson assures Nicole that they only have 3 more competitions. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:42 PM PTNicole says her whole body is in a terrible state of anxiety and she's ready for the game to be done. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:41 PM PTHolly thinks jury house is probably really ready for this to be done. They feel bad for Jack being in jury house for over a month. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:40 PM PTNicole says she's so ready for this to be over. Nicole: "We are so close guys." NT - HumanFrailty

First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 5 6 79 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next
BB Updates Forum...
FAQ:
- NT means 'No Text' in the post body (one line subject only)
- Older BB USA updates are located in ARCHIVES
- To post live feed updates, become a member by registering and post in the BB Updates forum.

Quick View Notes:
      Quick view replies are grouped by main topic and sorted by date, not by subthreads. Times are displayed as Big Brother Time (BBT). PST for BB USA, EST for BB Canada.
      'Refresh' button will bold new updates since opening Quick View (check time resets each visit)
      When using page jumpers refreshing the page will not show new updates on page 1 unless you click 'refresh'