First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next

(Forum - Post Updates - Hide Screen Caps)

Sun 2:39 AM PTHolly and Jackson count their jury votes. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:39 AM PTHolly and Jackson speculate on how Jack and Sis will react to seeing them at the end. Holly thinks Kat will be genuinely happy for them. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:38 AM PTJackson hugs Holly as they sit in front of the memory wall. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:37 AM PTJackson asks if they can do random stuff like going grocery shopping when they get out. Holly: "Sure." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:34 AM PTJackson gets some Ralph's brand roast beef and has Holly taste some. Jackson: "Not bad but not as good." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:34 AM PTJackson going through the fridge. Cliff complaining of pain as he moves in the target room. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:33 AM PTJackson: "I'd rather them be yours than anyone else's." Holly: "Yeah.." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:32 AM PTJackson goes to the bathroom and comes out to wash. Jackson: "I have your makeup all over my lips." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:31 AM PTHolly says she just wanted to piggy back ride and Michie feigns jumping on her back. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:31 AM PTHolly draped in a blanket jumps on Jackson's back to piggy back ride him and BB tells them to stop that. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:30 AM PTJackson and Holly start making out and decide to get off the hammock. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:30 AM PTJackson asks Holly if there's ever been a showmance in the F3 or F2. She can't think of any. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:29 AM PTMichie thinks his friends who don't watch the show and know of the negative connotation of showmances were probably like "attaboy Michie." Holly agrees that her friends probably thought the same. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:28 AM PTJackson says he and Holly outlasted everyone in Gr8ful and the Six Shooters. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:27 AM PTJackson and Holly kiss. Jackson: "I can't stand it. I hate Big Brother for doing this to me but I love it at the same time." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:25 AM PTJackson says he's so attracted to how Holly talks - so fiery, etc. Jackson: "I can't stand a pushover. I want someone who can run ---- with me. I want someone who is assertive who is willing to grab things by the reins.." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:24 AM PTHolly says Cliff and Nicole didn't have power till Day 79 and then the power went to their head. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:24 AM PTHolly wonders if this is Cliff's true nature coming out after being worn down. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:23 AM PTJackson says Cliff used to be meticulous with his thoughts. He says Cliff is playing checkers now and playing like Nick or Bella throwing everything out and seeing what sticks. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:22 AM PTJackson says the thing that infuriates him the most is the superiority to Holly that Cliff is implying by offering to give her permission to compete. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:21 AM PTHolly says the first mistake was breaking the F4 deal - Jackson says it will cost Cliff the game. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:20 AM PTJackson says he respects Cliff on a personal level but Cliff lost him on a game level this week. He says it would have been a hard time choosing between Cliff and Nicole before this week but the new Cliff versus Holly is a no brainer. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:18 AM PTJackson discusses the ridiculous nature of Cliff's deals. Jackson: "I'm sorry but that's almost comical." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:17 AM PTJackson wonders if Cliff would have taken him out. Jackson says he's gotten out of character the last week. Holly says he's gotten exhausted and is making sloppy deals. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:17 AM PTLights go out in the target room. Cliff thanks BB. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:16 AM PTJackson wonders what people think of him and Holly. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:16 AM PTCliff decides to leave his mic attached to his pillow so the viewers can listen to him snore all night. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:15 AM PTCliff: "Alright guys. I'm gonna call it a night." He says there'll be more time for cameras tomorrow and shouts out his family. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:15 AM PTCliff says Sharon probably found out on Joker's but he didn't win the luxury comp or the 10,000. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:14 AM PTJackson wonders what someone named Brad is thinking. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:14 AM PTCliff says he's sucked in the last few comps. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:13 AM PTCliff tries to call Sharon through his mic. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:13 AM PTHolly says she's proud of Jackson as they cuddle in the hammock. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:13 AM PTCliff apologizes to the feeders saying this season is pretty much over in terms of content. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:12 AM PTCliff still talking in the target room. He shouts out to someone named MadRose and is curious about what he's saying about BB this year. He says he can see being the prospector from Toy Story 2. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:11 AM PTJackson and Holly kiss on the hammock. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:10 AM PTJackson wonders if Nicole and Cliff know what's coming. Holly says she heard them being chipper downstairs talking. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:09 AM PTJackson said Cliff was probably behind the plotting last week but Holly insists it was Nicole. Jackson says Cliff will have to take the fall anyway. Jackson says Tommy was just good at getting in Nicole's head. Holly agrees saying she loves Tommy. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:09 AM PTJackson says Nicole feels dirty about what happened. He says he doesn't want her to feel like that because he loves her. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 2:00 AM PTCliff talks about the veto comp and getting exhausted. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 1:59 AM PTCliff asking his family to come to finale but wait till they know for sure. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 1:59 AM PTJackson says it might help him with the jury votes if he lets Holly takes the shot but he says he isn't worried of taking the shot. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 1:57 AM PTCliff goes to bed and lays quietly before rising up to have a "little discussion." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 1:56 AM PTHolly: "I couldn't live with myself if I don't take you." (to Jackson) NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 1:56 AM PTJackson asks Holly if he should pull himself off or pull her off. He asks if she wants to take the shot. He says he imagines using the veto on Holly and her taking him out. She says she wouldn't do that in a million years. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 1:55 AM PTJackson: "We are going to finale night, Hols." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 1:54 AM PTHolly runs outside and joins Jackson on the hammock. Nicole buzzes in at the DR. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 1:54 AM PTCliff says he's sleeping in the target room. Nicole says he'll hear her scream if anything scary happens. Holly asks why anything scary would happen and Nicole says ever since the clowns she doesn't trust the house. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 1:53 AM PTHolly says she was in the DR for 3-4 hours. She says she'll go to bed after talking to Jackson outside. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 1:53 AM PTNicole tells BB she'll come to the DR after getting a beverage. NT - HumanFrailty

First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next
BB Updates Forum...
FAQ:
- NT means 'No Text' in the post body (one line subject only)
- Older BB USA updates are located in ARCHIVES
- To post live feed updates, become a member by registering and post in the BB Updates forum.

Quick View Notes:
      Quick view replies are grouped by main topic and sorted by date, not by subthreads. Times are displayed as Big Brother Time (BBT). PST for BB USA, EST for BB Canada.
      'Refresh' button will bold new updates since opening Quick View (check time resets each visit)
      When using page jumpers refreshing the page will not show new updates on page 1 unless you click 'refresh'