First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next

(Forum - Post Updates - Hide Screen Caps)

Sun 10:39 PM PTNicole says she could potentially come 3rd and lose out to a showmance. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:39 PM PTCliff says if they playing a game like Risk they would be fine coming third or fourth. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:37 PM PTNicole is hoping things are more cheerful and the next 10 days its not awkward awkward with her and the other two. She doesn't want to love her Big Brother experience except for the last week. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:35 PM PTCliff says if they find out Tommy was telling the truth he can come up and get a tattoo with her and Tommy in the future. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:35 PM PTCliff asked Nicole to say something good about him during the recap episode. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:34 PM PTNicole says she was being upset and realized there's people going through chemo and fighting for the country out there going through worse. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:34 PM PTCliff says if this is the worst thing that happens to them they are pretty good. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:31 PM PTNicole says it bothers her that Holly and Michie are judging her and Cliff for what they considered doing last week when Holly and Michie are doing the same thing this week. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:30 PM PTCliff says if its Holly and Jackson at the end he would see it as one person was honorable (Holly throwing the HOH) while the other person wasn't (Michie voting him out). NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:29 PM PTNicole says Tommy said "you got me you piece of sh*t" to Jackson after he was evicted and Jackson smirked. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:28 PM PTNicole says Michie was too stoic and he would be more emotional if he was being lied about. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:28 PM PTNicole says it was Michie's plan that he attributed to Tommy. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:27 PM PTNicole says she thinks Tommy was telling the truth. She wonders why he didn't fight more and just sat on the nomination chairs. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:26 PM PTCliff says its not a mark on their character they fell for someone making deals with misinformation. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:25 PM PTNicole says she came in saying be empathetic and relate to everybody and that'll get her far. She says she's amazed by how much she can separate her emotions for the game. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:24 PM PTCliff says he didn't do anything that would make him question his character. Nicole wonders if she looks like a dumbsh*t or a villain for considering not honoring a deal. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:24 PM PTNicole: "That says a lot about your character." (Cliff willing to honor his deal even if it hurts his game) NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:23 PM PTCliff says he was trying to improve the situation and he would have honored the deal with Michie which he says makes him feel better. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:22 PM PTCliff: "If I can accept it you can accept it, right?" Nicole: "Nope.... I want to swap places with you." Cliff says no they are playing separate games. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:22 PM PTCliff says the only thing he's sorry about is not getting to have Sharon at the finale. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:20 PM PTHolly is putting on makeup in the hallway bedroom with Jackson watching. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:20 PM PTNicole comes out with her Camp Comeback jacket and a blanket. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:20 PM PTCliff says Jackson should have not taken the deal if he thought it was under bad conditions and if he wanted to break it he should have done it before the veto. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:18 PM PTCliff sits outside on the patio and starts talking to the cameras. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:17 PM PTNicole is called to the DR downstairs. Nicole asks if she should take her snapchat glasses. Cliff says that's probably what they are asking for. She takes one last picture - Cliff with the jengas. Cliff: "Goodbye snapchat glasses forever!" NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:16 PM PTNicole: "I like to push all the sprinkles in so they don't fall out." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:15 PM PTNicole: "Hello Snapchat. This is Nicole with two of her favorite things: Little Debbie Brownies and chocolate milk. I love them very much." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:15 PM PTNicole: "The refrigerator looks immaculate." Jackson: "Thank you!" NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:13 PM PTJackson invites Nicole to play backgammon. Nicole says sure after she eats her treat. He heads up to get his Pop TV blanket. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:13 PM PTNicole: "Can we build houses?" NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:12 PM PTthe tower falls on Michie's turn. Michie: "Damn it." Nicole: "Wow. That was scary." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:11 PM PTJackson: "Excuse me. I just burped on snapchat." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:10 PM PTBB calls Holly to the DR downstairs. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:10 PM PTNicole: "No Jenga. I love you Jenga. Be good baby Jenga." (Nicole successfuly soothes the jenga tower from falling) NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:08 PM PTHolly makes warbler noises as Nicole is up. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:08 PM PTMichie takes out a block without too much effort. Holly: "How does it always go easy for him?" Nicole is up next. Nicole: "Damn it." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:07 PM PTHolly successfully gets the block out and puts it on top. Holly: "Good luck, Michie." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:06 PM PTHolly struggling to get a block out as the tower is about to fall. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:05 PM PTCliff survives his round and its now up to Holly with the leaning tower of jenga. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:04 PM PTThe jenga tower holds despite Nicole worrying. Nicole: "What kind of game is this? This is horrifying. Do children play this? This is dangerous." Holly: "Its not always this tall." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:03 PM PTNicole: "Nooo, It's gonna go. I don't want it to crush my toes." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:02 PM PTNicole struggling to find a jenga block to get out. Nicole: "OMG, this is too stressful." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:02 PM PTNicole questions Jackson's placement of the step stool. Nicole: "I don't like this. Nope! I skip my turn." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:01 PM PTNicole: "I can't think about it. It makes me sick." Cliff: "It's alright. You win some, lose some." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 10:00 PM PTCliff says he'll be the last person who'll get to chat with the jury. Nicole: "Put in a good word for me." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 9:59 PM PTNicole: "I want to know about jenga and why we are worried about the watermelon." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 9:58 PM PTJackson has dropped a watermelon and is heard loudly complaining. Holly goes in and captures it with the snapchat glasses. Nicole: "What's happening? Oh, its a murder." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 9:57 PM PTJackson decides to get a step stool for Nicole to be able to reach the top. Nicole: "I don't need it." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 9:55 PM PTNicole: "How you guys not stressed?" NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 9:51 PM PTBB: "Please be careful." NT - HumanFrailty

First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next
BB Updates Forum...
FAQ:
- NT means 'No Text' in the post body (one line subject only)
- Older BB USA updates are located in ARCHIVES
- To post live feed updates, become a member by registering and post in the BB Updates forum.

Quick View Notes:
      Quick view replies are grouped by main topic and sorted by date, not by subthreads. Times are displayed as Big Brother Time (BBT). PST for BB USA, EST for BB Canada.
      'Refresh' button will bold new updates since opening Quick View (check time resets each visit)
      When using page jumpers refreshing the page will not show new updates on page 1 unless you click 'refresh'