First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next

(Forum - Post Updates - Hide Screen Caps)

Sun 12:24 PM PT12:19 PM Cliff sits on his Target BR bed & says: Battle wound from yesterday. Gave it everything I had. If I did horrible in that competition I gave it everything I had. (Ed.: Takes off bandages from each knee area.) NT - Scott3325
Sun 12:24 PM PTNicole says she wants to lay inside as Jackson asks her to come outside. Jackson imitates her t-rex fingers. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 12:23 PM PTNicole talks about her travails with the cicada. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 12:22 PM PTNicole says she got up first so everybody is switching personalities. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 12:22 PM PTNicole says BB was talking to her in the morning and then begs them not to yell at her. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 12:22 PM PTCliff is told to change his batteries by BB. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 12:21 PM PTCliff celebrates saying there's only 10 more days. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 12:21 PM PTCliff gets up in the target room and puts on his clothes. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 12:20 PM PTJackson says checking her pulse to decide if she should drink coffee is such a LA thing. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 12:20 PM PTNicole says she sucks coming in 2nd in the last 2 comps. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 12:19 PM PTJackson concedes to Nicole that they have 11 days. Jackson: "You may have won the battle but you haven't won the war." Nicole says that's scary going along with the 7 crows. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 12:18 PM PTNicole says she still has 11 days to survive because she could still get ejected today. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 12:17 PM PTNicole says she was laying out on the patio and saw 7 crows flying above. She thought it was an omen and came inside. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 12:16 PM PTNicole says she stood outside for the last song. She says she got chased by a cicada. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 12:16 PM PTNicole tells Jackson and Holly what she was doing earlier. Jackson asks Nicole if she wants to go outside. She asks if Cliff is awake. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 12:15 PM PTJackson greets Cliff in the target. They wonder where Nicole is and thinks she's outside. He and Holly then goes into the RV and finds Nicole in her bed. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 12:13 PM PTHolly heads out of the HOH with Jackson. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 12:07 PM PTHolly is out of the HOH shower. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 12:05 PM PT12:02 PM Nicole in RV bed, Cliff in Target bed. NT - Scott3325
Sun 11:51 AM PTNicole sleeping in the RV on cams 1 and 2 and Cliff sleeping in the target room on cams 3 and 4. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:41 AM PT11:34 AM Jackson about to join Holly in the HOH shower. Jackson: Ah you're looking so ... Holly: Get in here! Jackson: I am. Cams 3/4 switch to Cliff in his Target BR bed. NT - Scott3325
Sun 11:37 AM PTNicole: "I'm so chilly now. Its cold in here." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:37 AM PTNicole gets back in her bed in the RV. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:36 AM PTNicole looks up sees something and says that's severely ominous and goes inside. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:34 AM PT11:30 AM Jackson to Target BR to check on Cliff who is still in bed. Jackson says he saw Cliff's mic battery hadn't been changed. Cliff says he's okay. Cliff says it's Sunday - a day of rest. NT - Scott3325
Sun 11:26 AM PTNicole lays down on her side against a pillow. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:24 AM PTNicole: "Ugh, I could have won that veto... but I didn't." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:23 AM PTNicole sits down on a patio couch with her feet up on the fireplace table. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:22 AM PTNicole lines up the balls back and checks in on her stuff in the dryer. Nicole: "My stuff is drying..." She discovers a sharp object: "Sharp object. That's dangerous." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:21 AM PTNicole calls where she is going to hit the 8 ball. It doesn't go in to that pocket but then she sees its rolling to another pocket and calls it and celebrates when it goes in. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:20 AM PTNicole: "Why? Am I so baaad?" Nicole deciding to call it a tie between stripes and solids (Nic and Cole.) NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:18 AM PTNicole: "Yess! That was a trick shot." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:17 AM PTNicole tries out a lefty shot. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:16 AM PTNicole sings: "I suck really bad." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:16 AM PTNicole: "I perfected my craft. I still suck but I perfected my craft. Ready watch this..no, that's cheating but..." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:15 AM PTNicole: "Its a matter of holding it steady. That's what I struggle with." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:15 AM PTNicole: "Oh my gosh, this is horrible. Its good though. This is good practice." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:14 AM PTNicole: "I'm sorry to all you pool players who are potentially watching this because its sad to say the least." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:13 AM PTNicole: "No crow." (a crow flies over) NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:13 AM PTNicole: "Ba BAM! That was sad." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:12 AM PTNicole: "I think I've gotten worse at pool. I don't know if that's possible but I have." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:08 AM PTNicole is back to playing pool by herself. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:07 AM PTNicole goes outside again reasoning the cicada is gone. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:07 AM PTNicole tells herself she's not afraid of a cicada and opens the door before shutting it again in fear. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:05 AM PTNicole: "This is like a horror movie. This is ridiculous. Oh my gosh. Come on now. Nope, I'll sit here till it goes away. Why is it following me. Lord have mercy. Go in the house." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:03 AM PTNicole gets chased by a cicada despite her protests of no. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:03 AM PTNicole says she'll be like a fancy person with billiard chalk. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:02 AM PT"OMG, what am I supposed to do? I need help." NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:01 AM PTNicole is playing a game of pool between Nic and Cole. NT - HumanFrailty
Sun 11:00 AM PTNicole says she's making up her own rules because she doesn't know how to play that well. NT - HumanFrailty

First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next
BB Updates Forum...
FAQ:
- NT means 'No Text' in the post body (one line subject only)
- Older BB USA updates are located in ARCHIVES
- To post live feed updates, become a member by registering and post in the BB Updates forum.

Quick View Notes:
      Quick view replies are grouped by main topic and sorted by date, not by subthreads. Times are displayed as Big Brother Time (BBT). PST for BB USA, EST for BB Canada.
      'Refresh' button will bold new updates since opening Quick View (check time resets each visit)
      When using page jumpers refreshing the page will not show new updates on page 1 unless you click 'refresh'