First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 57 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next

(Forum - Post Updates - Hide Screen Caps)

Mon 1:56 PM PTHolly still sleeping in the hallway bedroom. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 1:56 PM PTNicole says she refuses to let the game break her. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 1:55 PM PTNicole says she'll be okay with Cliff gone if she gets the backyard. Otherwise she plans to read in the boat room with tea. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 1:53 PM PTCliff says Nicole will still get the HOH room for the last 6 days. Nicole says she'll ask. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 1:50 PM PTNicole says if she's meant to go out third she wishes they had a live show on Friday and she got to see the jury house. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 1:49 PM PTNicole says Michie was just looking for justifications to get rid of Cliff. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 1:47 PM PTCliff says he thought they could attach themselves to Michie and one week Michie would have faltered and been taken out and they could have moved on from there. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 1:45 PM PTNicole says she wants to hear her family say if she gets thirds its alright even though she knows that's how they feel. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 1:44 PM PTCliff hopes he gets to talk to his family on Thursday and just hear their voice. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 1:44 PM PTNicole says she would love a phone call with her family right now with no game talk. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 1:43 PM PTNicole tells Cliff she's going through phases where she says she'll be so depressed if she doesn't come in first or second and also realizing she'll be fine if she comes in third. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 1:42 PM PTCliff comes out and Nicole greets him. Cliff hopes she doesn't mind he grabbed some of her zebra cakes. Nicole says she doesn't mind and she has too many snacks to get through. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 1:38 PM PTNicole says it'll be a rough 10 days. Nicole: "For the first time in my life I'm admitting I'm not perfect and that I'll be okay if I don't come in first or second. I'm going to be okay. And yeah, regardless of what happens I'm going to be alright." NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 1:37 PM PTNicole sits out on the patio and shouts out to mom, dad, Meg and Kay and says they are just home from work and hopes they are reading Joker's updates or watching the feeds. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 1:36 PM PTNicole pours herself some milk to go along with her lucky charms. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 1:35 PM PTNicole: "Look at all those marshmallows. Is there a camera on me? Waaaaw." NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 1:35 PM PTNicole sees a fly on the counter and wonders if its dead. Nicole: "Creepy fly. Creepy fly." NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 1:31 PM PTHolly continues to sleep in the hallway bedroom. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 1:31 PM PTNicole: "Taking these socks. Mine now." NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 1:30 PM PTNicole takes her laundry outside and puts it in the washing machine. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 1:29 PM PTNicole wonders why there's pie crust everywhere. Jackson goes into the upstairs DR as Nicole heads down with her clothes. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 1:28 PM PTNicole picks up laundry up in the HOH and begins taking it down. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 1:26 PM PTJackson helps Nicole take in the packed jenga blocks to storage. They plan to tie dye later. She takes in the step ladder by herself. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 1:23 PM PTNicole packs away the jenga blocks. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:53 PM PTCliff back to resting up right on the HOH bed. Holly and Michie still asleep downstairs. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:43 PM PTNicole and Cliff rehearse what they are going to say to Michie. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:41 PM PTAccording to Cliff and Nicole, BB announced that the veto meeting will not be today. NT - katstoy
Mon 12:40 PM PTNicole joins Cliff in the HOH. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:32 PM PTCliff sitting up in the HOH bed. Jackson and Holly still sleeping in the hallway bedroom. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:32 PM PTNicole goes to the upstairs DR. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 12:31 PM PTNicole wakes up & exchanges her batteries - onegal
in the storage room
Mon 12:07 PM PTCliff: "I was really anticipating more memory competitions, so we took out Christie and Tommy. Maybe that was our downfall." NT - katstoy
Mon 11:48 AM PTCliff: "Michie is opinionated, abrasive, condescending, self-centered, but he's also 24-years-old. He has a little growing up to do." NT - katstoy
Mon 11:36 AM PT11:33 AM Cliff in the BY talking to the camera while he eats his cereal. NT - Scott3325
Mon 11:25 AM PTCliff starts talking to us. Says he's sorry for SKD if he goes Thursday. They won't get the finale experience because he screwed up. Them not coming out for the final hurts him. NT - M3gabyt3
Mon 11:25 AM PT11:21 AM Cliff downstairs from HOH & eventually out to BY with his cereal. Says this might be his last morning in the BY. Cliff: Unless I work some magic I'm going home on Thursday. NT - Scott3325
Mon 10:58 AM PTNicole laying down. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 10:46 AM PTJackson and Holly sleeping in the hallway bedroom. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 10:45 AM PTFeeds return. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 10:45 AM PTFish. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 10:43 AM PTNicole continues to practice her veto ceremony speech. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 10:42 AM PTNicole: "If you word means so much prove it.." Nicole planning to push Michie on Cliff being committed to taking him to the F3. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 10:40 AM PTNicole wants to say Cliff bloodied his knees trying to take Michie to F3. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 10:39 AM PTNicole wants to remind Michie that he said he wanted to be up against people who fought their way to this point and talk about how Cliff fought especially during the last veto. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 10:38 AM PTNicole wants to challenge Michie and tell him to "practice what he preaches because at the end of the day this is his decision." NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 10:37 AM PTNicole sitting up on her bed in the RV talking to herself about what she wants to say to Michie to try to get him to keep Cliff. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 9:20 AM PT9:06 AM Cams 1/2 Holly & Jackson quiet in their Outdoors BR bed. Cams 3/4 Nicole turns to her other side in her RV BR bed. NT - Scott3325
Mon 3:28 AM PT2:15 AM Nicole completes her Jenga Block BB21 Heart, pushes the benches back to the table, & presents the Heart to the camera. NT - Scott3325
Mon 2:28 AM PTCamera 2 is on sunflowers while camera 1 is on the jenga heart. Lights go out in the rest of the house. NT - HumanFrailty
Mon 2:28 AM PTLights go out in the RV. NT - HumanFrailty

First - Previous - 1 2 3 4 57 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 - Next
BB Updates Forum...
FAQ:
- NT means 'No Text' in the post body (one line subject only)
- Older BB USA updates are located in ARCHIVES
- To post live feed updates, become a member by registering and post in the BB Updates forum.

Quick View Notes:
      Quick view replies are grouped by main topic and sorted by date, not by subthreads. Times are displayed as Big Brother Time (BBT). PST for BB USA, EST for BB Canada.
      'Refresh' button will bold new updates since opening Quick View (check time resets each visit)
      When using page jumpers refreshing the page will not show new updates on page 1 unless you click 'refresh'