Recent Posts Today - All Forums
Ignore Custom List
 
Forum Subject Poster Posted on
BB Updates Topic: Devens/Drew singing Happy Birthday to Taylor. Devens hands her a pear with a birthday hat on it. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:54 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Happy Birthday! NT mebe 09/28/26 11:54 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Happy Birthday, Taylor!!! May this day and all the rest of your days be filled with happiness. NT SueCarol 09/28/26 11:53 PM
BB Discussion Drew was concerned about her feeling isolated. Seems like he is trying. She could have picked many other friends if she had left her pod and played the game and keep her team together. NT KRambo 09/28/26 11:52 PM
BB Discussion Excellent updates. You kept up with the dual convos, too! NT SueCarol 09/28/26 11:51 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew says Melody is moving to San Diego. Drew says I would make her come to a BB party. Devens said he would go to a BB party near his home, not flying to LA for one night party. NT silverspoons 09/28/26 11:51 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens: I'd go to a party near me. I wouldn't do a 6-hour flight for a one-night party. I probably wouldn't be able to get tickets for the show anyway. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:50 PM
BB Discussion I am not sure that's his full intention. He was talking just a bit ago about how he was worried about Taylor and he hopes she doesn't feel isolated. He has been checking on her in the pod also. NT KRambo 09/28/26 11:50 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor says Miss Julie Chen Moonves gives up her summer every year. No vacation. Drew says not the whole summer, it is just Thursday . She can go somewhere Sunday-Wednesday. NT silverspoons 09/28/26 11:50 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew: I'm really excited to see Cody [at the after-party]. Taylor: Cody, Tiffany, Keanu, Howie, Paul, Morgan, Vince. Drew: I'd love to see Morgan and Vince. Drew: I'd like to see Eric Stein from BB8. Taylor: I'd like to meet Danielle, I like Keesha. MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:49 PM
BB Discussion There are some people who don't like when others try to force them to celebrate their birthday. One of them is my friend, former law partner and now congressman. NT BleacherBum 09/28/26 11:48 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor/Drew now recalling them talking about the Roundtable to Devens. Drew: What did you think they said about me again? Taylor: Chaotic, Unloyal, Liar. They saying about me that I'm always in the pod. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:45 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens inside in the kitchen now. Taylor: What time is it? Devens: 11:48. [Their clock is quite ahead] Taylor: It's almost my birthday. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:42 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew: They're probably roasting our ass at the Roundtable. Taylor: What are they gonna say about Devens, they're gonna say nothing bad about Devens. What is there to say bad about f-ing Devens? Drew: I don't know. Taylor: I can't think of nothing bad about MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:41 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor doing her nails now as her and Drew are talking and laughing. Drew: I don't think I saw you do Mallory or Melody's nails. Taylor: I think Yash did them. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:39 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens: Pretty soon, I'll be home, folding my whole family's laundry again. What a weird thing to look forward to, but I look forward to it. Not that I do all the laundry, Becca and I split up the work. I'm going home to no job for a while. I can do all the MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:38 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens silently folding his laundry. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:36 PM
BB Discussion Topic: In another world, I think I might've been a good court reporter with how fast I'm able to type these BB conversations out... It's so fascinating to see what everyone is thinking though. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:35 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens: I never saw my path to win on Survivor 50, it's not like I set myself up to win after Cirie decided to go with a different group than The Seal of Four. I did the best I could, I'm so proud. This is so different, I set my self up, I'm one comp away from MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:34 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor/Drew convo: Taylor: I wanted to go on The Real World and The Challenge. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:30 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens: It would be good to win, and it would be disappointing if it ended any other way. And I know Taylor/Drew feel the same way. One of us gets 3rd, one gets 2nd, one wins, and we'll all have to deal with it. We should all be proud of ourselves. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:30 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens: I think I would have a good chance if I could plead my case. I would have a good chance to answer the questions. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:28 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens cam talk: I think what Drew said made sense. I think the final thing is how the jury feels about certain things, or remember facts about the jury. Part 1 is physical, Part 2 is mental, Part 3 is social, how well did you know the jury? MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:27 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor: I really want a normal life after this. Unless they put me in Avatar, I would love to be in Avatar. I think I have the features for it. Drew: What a crazy jump. Taylor: It's either 0 or 100 for me. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:26 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor: I would love to do The Challenge, but I don't know if they would want me since I don't do the best at comps and aren't too confrontational, but I can if I have to be. I'd also love to do Amazing Race with my sister. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:24 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew: I could see you being on The Traitors, I could also see you falling off the face of the Earth and not come back. Taylor: Yeah. I might do a couple more shows, but I don't think anyone will call me, they think I'm boring. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:23 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor continuing to do her hair as they talk about the Rainbow Rally HOH (the one with Drew's Irish accent). Drew: I really hope they don't use the accent one, I went overboard on it. Irish accent: It's gonna take three hours. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:20 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew: Sharing a bathroom with 16 other people was tough. Taylor: Yeah it was tough, I've never had to do this in my life, even when I was an RA. I know how to live with people but I don't want to. I never signed up for halls with communal showers. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:17 PM
BB Discussion She really wanted him to use the veto on her. NT LillyBell 09/28/26 11:16 PM
BB Discussion Shows how much of a class act Devens is NT Bigbrothervet44 09/28/26 11:15 PM
BB Discussion Drew only hanging out with Taylor so she takes him to final 2. Skippy zooming in on her squeezing her pimples. NT LillyBell 09/28/26 11:15 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens cam talk: What's AI doing right now? Oh god, they've made AI so crazy that they're warning people because AI can crack everything. Where are we 3 months later? What's going on in the world? Hopefully everything's chilled out a bit. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:14 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor/Drew still talking in the BA. Taylor: Are you going to own your game? [in F2 speech]. Drew: Yeah, isn't that what you're supposed to do? NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:14 PM
BB Discussion Skippy freaking out that there's two different conversations going on right now with 3 people left NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:12 PM
Games American Idol NT StarfishTwo 09/28/26 11:12 PM
BB Discussion someone said it on the internet so it is FACT. NT maxreality 09/28/26 11:12 PM
BB Updates Topic: There's some people here I miss. Kamu, Barrett. I turned on Kamu, I hope he'll be friends with me. Barrett turned on me, I still want to be friends with him. Yash, I love him, did him dirty 2x in the game. Dee, a lot of people I'm excited to be friends with. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:12 PM
BB Discussion Topic: go back to Drew and Taylor please NT sunnyside99 09/28/26 11:10 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens: They're probably all fine, but I feel guilty for leaving them. They probably aren't missing me as much as I do. I just miss my friends. Every Thursday night, I play Fortnite with Gavin, Adam, Mark, Mike. I miss talking with Stephen Fishbach, Hubicki. MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:10 PM
Games descend NT StarfishTwo 09/28/26 11:10 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens talking about his cats. Devens: Sia [the cat] is super shy, I'm the only one that she deals with. Jack said in the letter that he's taking care of the cats, including Sia. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:08 PM
Games S - Serafina NT StarfishTwo 09/28/26 11:07 PM
Games **end** NT StarfishTwo 09/28/26 11:06 PM
Games 15. Panem (The Hunger Games) NT StarfishTwo 09/28/26 11:06 PM
BB Alumni Topic: [BBS:] Matt Klotz (BB25) Interview | What It’s Really Like Being a Big Brother Runner-Up moeopoly 09/28/26 11:06 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens cam talking on the hammock about how he's gotten the family video and the HOH letters. Everything I do is for them, for 3 months. I'm just so ready to see them again. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:05 PM
BB Discussion Topic: It's probably hell in the jury house for Angela and Melody. Melody's opinion of Angela.... LillyBell 09/28/26 11:04 PM
Games R - Ramble On - Led Zeppelin NT StarfishTwo 09/28/26 11:04 PM
Games 14. Royal Dansk NT StarfishTwo 09/28/26 11:03 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew: Devens is so so so ready to go. Taylor: I'm ready to go, but you don't seem ready to go. Drew: I'm kinda ready. Taylor: If they said another 3 weeks, you would be good, Drew: Yeah, but not with only 3 people. I'm also ready to see my mom. MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:03 PM

Recent Popular Tags
BBUK, Here Are Our Predictions, But Who Is Taking Who?, Reveals What She Would Have Done Differently for a Higher Rating (Exclusive), start time, Big Brother 28’ star Dee Valladares reveals if she would have betrayed Rick Devens, Who Will Win ‘Big Brother 28’? After Watching Every Episode, Big Brother 28 Spoilers: The Final HOH Part 3 Is Officially Set, Big Brother’s Dee Valladares Rates Her Gameplay on a Scale of 1-10, Why isn't 'Big Brother' on tonight? Sunday delay
Forum Rules
Forum based posting rules apply to all messages displayed on this page.
Recent Post Alternatives
Last 50 - All Forums
Last 50 - No Current Affairs Forums
Last 50 - No Games and Role Playing Forums
Last 50 - Customized the forums to exclude

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)