Recent Posts Today - All Forums
Ignore Custom List
 
Forum Subject Poster Posted on
BB Discussion It doesn't take much for weak and useless players to be considered to be taken to the end. Taylor will most likely get 2nd place to Devens or Drew. She could win the Q & A and will take Drew. NT LillyBell 10/01/26 06:50 AM
BB Discussion well, he has to think about this, no way does he walk away with no money if it’s him and Drew in the end. Either way he’ll walk away with money maybe not the 750,000. sissy 10/01/26 06:47 AM
BB Discussion Topic: Joker's poll overwhelmingly predicts Devens win and Taylor with the least votes. Does that mean Taylor and Drew are final two and Taylor wins? NT AppTiger 10/01/26 06:45 AM
BB Discussion from your lips (fingers) to God‘s ears. NT sissy 10/01/26 06:45 AM
BB Discussion IMO he was part of an alliance and for the most part loyal to it. He helped them and they helped him. It's like Derrick and Cody. NT LillyBell 10/01/26 06:45 AM
BB Discussion Devens and Drew will certainly be up to say goodbye, I doubt Taylor will roll out of that bed until 1 o’clock NT sissy 10/01/26 06:44 AM
BB Discussion Nope. Not happening. NT Rainedrop 10/01/26 06:44 AM
BB Discussion Staying under the radar is a strategy. NT MosheMouse 10/01/26 06:43 AM
BB Discussion He doesn't want to make the same mistake twice. He wants it to be him and Drew but it will be a tough heartbreaking decision for him. He has a better chance against Tay. I'm interested in what tricks LillyBell 10/01/26 06:42 AM
BB Discussion have you seen Drew lie, I don’t know that I have, but like I said before, I haven’t watched every day all day long. Drew seems to be like a really good kid. And I call him kid cause he’s 22 sissy 10/01/26 06:41 AM
BB Discussion Devens will take Drew. He loves that kid. NT Caroljean1965 10/01/26 06:39 AM
BB Discussion Topic: Last year only Morgan and Vince were up to say goodbye to us. Will all three be up to say farewell to us today? NT LillyBell 10/01/26 06:38 AM
BB Discussion was he their foot soldier or did he do what he had to do to get to the end?, If protecting them a little bit to get to the end, helped him get there and why is it bad gameplay NT sissy 10/01/26 06:36 AM
BB Discussion Nice pun.. Furless. You’ve defended me greatly…. NT MosheMouse 10/01/26 06:36 AM
BB Discussion For most the first thought that comes to mind when mentioning Taylor Brown, is usually a negative response. She's always miserable or in a nasty mood. So disappointed in her. I thought she'd do better LillyBell 10/01/26 06:32 AM
BB Discussion No, she seems poised for her truth to serve her today.. She is a smart woman who understands her life purpose more than most. NT MosheMouse 10/01/26 06:32 AM
BB Discussion Drew is winning Big Brother, and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it! NT MarvelJesus 10/01/26 06:32 AM
BB Discussion I thought about this last night, I can see it NT sissy 10/01/26 06:32 AM
BB Discussion She'll say anti icon stuff. I'm not liking that she plans to use Taylor Hale's platform about being oppressed. "Taylor: In the words of Taylor Hale, I’m not a victim, I’m a victor" WTF?? NT LillyBell 10/01/26 06:30 AM
BB Discussion truth is truth..drew was an icons foot solider... devens and icons had advantages moment they step in house... uvp 10/01/26 06:27 AM
BB Discussion I hadn’t either until she called Devens an idiot when he walked away last night. If he winds up taking her I could see her calling him this to the jury and bragging that she played him. NT jmpenn90 10/01/26 06:26 AM
BB Discussion I wanted to add he feels like where he messed up in Survivor was being too loyal so that could cause him to make an adjustment here and take Taylor NT jmpenn90 10/01/26 06:25 AM
BB Discussion I think it’s smart of him to consider it but I hope he wins and takes Drew NT jmpenn90 10/01/26 06:24 AM
BB Discussion I had not thought about this, but yikes this could be a real thing! NT sissy 10/01/26 06:24 AM
BB Discussion Topic: Also, after seeing Taylor’s proposal to Devens, do you really think Devens will Take Taylor if he wins? NT sissy 10/01/26 06:23 AM
BB Discussion Hahaaaaaa NT wyndycty 10/01/26 06:22 AM
BB Discussion Topic: Do you think Taylor will be rude about Devens/Drew if she is in the final 2 or asking a jury question? I originally thought no but she seems to really dislike them. She could say they bullied her jmpenn90 10/01/26 06:22 AM
BB Discussion it was good to spend another BB summer with you NT sissy 10/01/26 06:21 AM
BB Discussion let’s hope not. She gave us very little screen time and when she was, she was nasty mouth. I thought she was adorable at first and then she started talking smack.. NT sissy 10/01/26 06:20 AM
BB Discussion Ummmmmm…. wyndycty 10/01/26 06:19 AM
BB Discussion Topic: i’m sad to see this season come to an end. But I’m sad every season on the last day.. here’s to Devens being smart and taking Drew, and here’s to Drew going forward in Life sissy 10/01/26 06:17 AM
BB Discussion Well for some reason he would sometimes say how honest she was when she wasn’t. Hopefully he doesn’t believe that she would take him. Can you imagine if he threw part 3 so he didn’t have to cut jmpenn90 10/01/26 06:08 AM
BB Discussion Topic: Happy Finale Day! I gotta say you guys really were awesome. I have to say. But you basically know me, I’m FurlessBat. Every handshake I shook, I kept. It’s only me, I’m FurlessBat. If there’s anyway FurlessBat 10/01/26 06:01 AM
BB Discussion Topic: Taylor is winning this season…. Yash deven drew in top 3 for Americas fav, with rat winning afp. NT godfreyfan 10/01/26 06:01 AM
BB Discussion He's telling the cameras that though. NT GoldenAsh 10/01/26 06:00 AM
BB Discussion Topic: And everyone says all Taylor does is sleep…. It took her 5 mins to convince devens to take her to f2. Now that’s a winner NT godfreyfan 10/01/26 05:59 AM
BB Discussion A little less loyal? LOLOL No one will ever trust him again. Especially when the move isn't necessary. He himself feared Taylor getting to the end, couldn't stand the thought of her winning any GoldenAsh 10/01/26 05:58 AM
BB Discussion She will be the 8th undeserving winner in a row. I barely watch anymore. I give it a try each year but quickly see it's the same crap. NT GoldenAsh 10/01/26 05:56 AM
BB Discussion And he actually played the game and was a huge target even by his on alliance since week 1. All taylor did was sleep and complain. NT GoldenAsh 10/01/26 05:55 AM
BB Discussion Says a lot that he didn't think of Drew's vote initially. Proves once again he sucks as a player. NT GoldenAsh 10/01/26 05:53 AM
BB Discussion I forgot about that! He wouldn't be here if Drew hadn't have brought him. Really bad. And I didn't think Devens could stomach Taylor getting any money. NT GoldenAsh 10/01/26 05:49 AM
Celebrity Buzz Topic: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs back in solitary confinement after ‘pampered’ prison life exposed: report Rio 10/01/26 05:49 AM
BB Discussion Devens can do whatever he wants to. But the over the top promises to Drew and to viewers is bad. Casuals might not see it. Devens should have thought about needing Drews jury vote from the start GoldenAsh 10/01/26 05:47 AM
BB Discussion He will for sure win with Drew's vote. NT GoldenAsh 10/01/26 05:44 AM
BB Discussion If Devens takes Taylor its because he thinks he needs Drew om the jury to vote for him. Not some half assed "deal" Taylor thinks she's making. NT GoldenAsh 10/01/26 05:42 AM
BB Discussion Taylor will never take Devens and if he believes otherwise he's lost his mind. NT GoldenAsh 10/01/26 05:41 AM
BB Discussion Drew would never not tell Devens. It would have been the right thing to not take Devens. He would have told him and Deven would have understood. NT GoldenAsh 10/01/26 05:40 AM
BB Discussion not that type of jury ...i liked it too..hated favoring icons from jump but dynamics of jury favors devens NT uvp 10/01/26 05:38 AM
BB Discussion They were simply in different groups at the time. If that's how we're playing it, then she ignored him too. Like wtf? NT Rainedrop 10/01/26 05:37 AM
BB Discussion easy "shined" with game advantages... NT uvp 10/01/26 05:36 AM

Recent Popular Tags
Survivor Season 51 Episode 2 Photos “Weaponized Honesty” Tease A Dangerous Challenge At Sea, Julie Chen Moonves says she was a ‘jerk’ for being ‘pissed off’ about Rick Devens on Big Brother, Big Brother 28’ poll: Rick Devens is lapping the field for America’s Favorite Houseguest, Dancing with the Stars: The Next Pro Stars Adele Zaikman and Allen Genkin Confirm Relationship, Big Brother's Producers Have A New Show That Live Feed Viewers May Love, Who's winning America's Favorite Houseguest? 'Big Brother' AFH polls split
Forum Rules
Forum based posting rules apply to all messages displayed on this page.
Recent Post Alternatives
Last 50 - All Forums
Last 50 - No Current Affairs Forums
Last 50 - No Games and Role Playing Forums
Last 50 - Customized the forums to exclude

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)