|
BB Discussion
|
I miss Will. NT
|
Rainedrop
|
10/01/26 07:15 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
You don't think Chelsie can act in a professional manner? NT
|
Singaling
|
10/01/26 07:14 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Did she? I didn't know that. NT
|
Rainedrop
|
10/01/26 07:14 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
I just posted at the same time you did. How could they let her do it when she has been campaigning for Taylor and buying her gifts? (BTW: I do think she was a good winner.) NT
|
SwissMiss
|
10/01/26 07:14 AM
|
|
Celebrity Buzz
|
Topic:
Macklemore's Free Palestine tour 'sold out immediately,' rapper says
|
Rio
|
10/01/26 07:13 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
I would vote for you Furless, because you do not spew hate. NT
|
Singaling
|
10/01/26 07:12 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Topic:
I hear Chelsea will host the round table. Great. Another undeserving winner that will sway the jury. NT
|
LillyBell
|
10/01/26 07:12 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Topic:
Chelsie doing the round table is more nonsense from production. She is very biased since she has already openly bought gifts for Taylor. NT
|
SwissMiss
|
10/01/26 07:12 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Truth will be served to her alright. I can see a jury asking her some really brutal questions IF she makes it to F2. NT
|
Rainedrop
|
10/01/26 07:12 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Topic:
I don't see Taylor winning, whether she is against Devens or Drew. I will be shocked if she wins. NT
|
NSGirl
|
10/01/26 07:12 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
he made the same threat. NT
|
jackbitter
|
10/01/26 07:12 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
All season she has shown how selfish she was, demanding the impossible and treating him like dirt. Do you think she won't manipulate him into spending money on her or latch onto him for photo ops? TAR
|
LillyBell
|
10/01/26 07:11 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Except with Monte. NT
|
SwissMiss
|
10/01/26 07:10 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Melody loves those Pepperoni nipples NT
|
Bigbrothervet44
|
10/01/26 07:10 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
It really sounds like he is doing and I'm just baffled. He wins against either of them. I don't get how he doesn't realize this! He better take Drew. NT
|
airam626
|
10/01/26 07:09 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
That only worked because Taylor Hale was an outcast the first 3 weeks of the game. Taylor Brown was never an outcast. NT
|
SwissMiss
|
10/01/26 07:09 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Taylor does not deserve or has earned to be a winner. It would be humiliating for this season with had such high ratings for Rip Van Winkle to win. It's a gut punch. NT
|
LillyBell
|
10/01/26 07:09 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Devens wins no matter who hes taking. If Taylor takes Drew. Drew is winning. She'll either be second or third. No one respects her game. NT
|
Rainedrop
|
10/01/26 07:08 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
No. It means Devens is most likely to win & Taylor is least likely to win. NT
|
SwissMiss
|
10/01/26 07:07 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Exactly. The entire pitch is a red flag. He should think to himself why would she try to get me to take her to second place? It's dumb. I don't think he will fall for it. NT
|
Rainedrop
|
10/01/26 07:06 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
I hope so. Drew and Devens are the most deserving to be in F2. They worked tirelessly all season. NT
|
LillyBell
|
10/01/26 07:05 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
This is the lie that X & alums who don't watch feeds made up. For example: When the HG were discussing smashing Taylor & Melody's statues to evict them, they all made up that Drew punched Taylor
|
SwissMiss
|
10/01/26 07:02 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
The only vote she has is Lala. No one else respects her game. Not even Yash. He made it clear he doesn't respect coasters if you paid attention at all to jury segments. NT
|
Rainedrop
|
10/01/26 07:01 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
there’s no way she’s taking Devon‘s to the end, she doesn’t feel like she could beat him. She’s a sneaky snake. NT
|
sissy
|
10/01/26 06:59 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
it makes me sad that she was so horrible to drew, but Drew is smart and has a good head on his shoulders, he’ll take it on the chin and move on NT
|
sissy
|
10/01/26 06:55 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
6:52 AM The Live Feeds on Finale Day continue showing Devens in his HN bed and Drew in his Outer BR bed. Pod Cam has not been shown on the Live Feeds. NT
|
Scott3325
|
10/01/26 06:54 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
The icons was his team from the beginning. They put him otb. Drew put them otb, equally. They strategically used each other while staying loyal to each other. It was smart. NT
|
Rainedrop
|
10/01/26 06:54 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
I felt like he was a part of their alliance. They only time I saw him not being a part of it is when they were ready to cut him.. I don’t remember him ever being willing to cut them, did he ever
|
sissy
|
10/01/26 06:53 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Topic:
Seeing how Melody was in Barrett's arms in jury, I think she has more feelings for him than Drew but if Drew wins, she will 100% run and jump in Drew's arms. Girl is materialistic. NT
|
LillyBell
|
10/01/26 06:52 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Taylor is not flipping Lala against Devens on stage. She has to go sit in the front row & STFU. NT
|
SwissMiss
|
10/01/26 06:52 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Same. At least T.H. was upright and participating. Maybe only eating a bag of chips, but at least she was not hiding in a bed. NT
|
Rainedrop
|
10/01/26 06:51 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
It doesn't take much for weak and useless players to be considered to be taken to the end. Taylor will most likely get 2nd place to Devens or Drew. She could win the Q & A and will take Drew. NT
|
LillyBell
|
10/01/26 06:50 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
well, he has to think about this, no way does he walk away with no money if it’s him and Drew in the end. Either way he’ll walk away with money maybe not the 750,000.
|
sissy
|
10/01/26 06:47 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Topic:
Joker's poll overwhelmingly predicts Devens win and Taylor with the least votes. Does that mean Taylor and Drew are final two and Taylor wins? NT
|
AppTiger
|
10/01/26 06:45 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
from your lips (fingers) to God‘s ears. NT
|
sissy
|
10/01/26 06:45 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
IMO he was part of an alliance and for the most part loyal to it. He helped them and they helped him. It's like Derrick and Cody. NT
|
LillyBell
|
10/01/26 06:45 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Devens and Drew will certainly be up to say goodbye, I doubt Taylor will roll out of that bed until 1 o’clock NT
|
sissy
|
10/01/26 06:44 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Nope. Not happening. NT
|
Rainedrop
|
10/01/26 06:44 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Staying under the radar is a strategy. NT
|
MosheMouse
|
10/01/26 06:43 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
He doesn't want to make the same mistake twice. He wants it to be him and Drew but it will be a tough heartbreaking decision for him. He has a better chance against Tay. I'm interested in what tricks
|
LillyBell
|
10/01/26 06:42 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
have you seen Drew lie, I don’t know that I have, but like I said before, I haven’t watched every day all day long. Drew seems to be like a really good kid. And I call him kid cause he’s 22
|
sissy
|
10/01/26 06:41 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Devens will take Drew. He loves that kid. NT
|
Caroljean1965
|
10/01/26 06:39 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Topic:
Last year only Morgan and Vince were up to say goodbye to us. Will all three be up to say farewell to us today? NT
|
LillyBell
|
10/01/26 06:38 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
was he their foot soldier or did he do what he had to do to get to the end?, If protecting them a little bit to get to the end, helped him get there and why is it bad gameplay NT
|
sissy
|
10/01/26 06:36 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Nice pun.. Furless. You’ve defended me greatly…. NT
|
MosheMouse
|
10/01/26 06:36 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
For most the first thought that comes to mind when mentioning Taylor Brown, is usually a negative response. She's always miserable or in a nasty mood. So disappointed in her. I thought she'd do better
|
LillyBell
|
10/01/26 06:32 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
No, she seems poised for her truth to serve her today.. She is a smart woman who understands her life purpose more than most. NT
|
MosheMouse
|
10/01/26 06:32 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Drew is winning Big Brother, and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it! NT
|
MarvelJesus
|
10/01/26 06:32 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
I thought about this last night, I can see it NT
|
sissy
|
10/01/26 06:32 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
She'll say anti icon stuff. I'm not liking that she plans to use Taylor Hale's platform about being oppressed. "Taylor: In the words of Taylor Hale, I’m not a victim, I’m a victor" WTF?? NT
|
LillyBell
|
10/01/26 06:30 AM
|
|
|