|
BB Discussion
|
Thank you for the great updates!! NT
|
godfreyfan
|
09/29/26 02:46 AM
|
|
News Stand
|
Topic:
Follow the money
|
Rio
|
09/29/26 02:32 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Topic:
OMG … Taylor might be losing it … and a flask, oh my NT
|
mebe
|
09/29/26 02:17 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Devens sleeping in the have not room, some mouth breathing/snoring noises are heard once in awhile NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/29/26 02:12 AM
|
|
Celebrity Buzz
|
Topic:
Dennis Haskins, 'Saved by the Bell' principal Mr. Belding, dies
|
Rio
|
09/29/26 02:09 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
What blowback are you referring to? NT
|
bunnielebowski
|
09/29/26 02:08 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Lights go out. Taylor says I just told you, you all do not respect me, it is my birthday. NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/29/26 02:07 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor says I am done talking, but do not turn off the light yet, I will tell you when. NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/29/26 02:06 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor says shout out to Lala Jason Yash Rome Melody and Mallory, my people. Taylor says shout out Tiffany Mitchell, the only BB person I care about , please follow me. Taylor says my BB crush shout out my dogs in the crib. NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/29/26 02:05 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor says 28 reasons I am awesome. I have a loving family. I have amazing things like BB , I have amazing friends, I went to the best school in the nation, I am an educator and I dam good at it and I love it, I love my city, I have amazing church family, I
|
silverspoons
|
09/29/26 02:04 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor shows us a blueberry. She says when get out of here. I am going to the pier and then I am going to drive, just drive. I have not driven in 3 months. It is a privilege to drive. NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/29/26 01:59 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor says what is part 3? tell me? Is it dates? she goes over the time machine dates NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/29/26 01:57 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor says for her sanity , she has her own bedroom. She says look at the muscle and flexes her muscle for us. NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/29/26 01:56 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor walks back towards her bedroom and stops and says to the camera, it is my birthday and twerks for the camera. NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/29/26 01:54 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor says all these lights on , Oh my God, the light bill NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/29/26 01:52 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor says tomorrow she will do her hair during her 8 hour studying. She says she will pack on Wednesday. She says Thursday will be 1 hour of hair makeup and nails. NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/29/26 01:52 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor says tomorrow review veto and blockbuster and personal stats. 5 hours of studying, 2 hours of questions and 1 hour on the speech. 8 hours of studying tomorrow. Wednesday, review 2 hours & 6 hour speech. NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/29/26 01:51 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor says gets out of the shower and goes to the kitchen. She looks at the camera and says , I am ready to go. I am ready to get done with this sh&t. I can't even fart in peace. NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/29/26 01:47 AM
|
|
BB Media
|
Topic:
“Drew’s clouded,” – Barrett exposes fake alliances & BB28 betrayals | The Secret Alliance
|
Mikentosh
|
09/29/26 01:19 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Feeds return to Taylor talking a shower. NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/29/26 01:17 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor says to all you hairstylists , what is up with all these rules, you click on a site, it says I only use 2 types of hair, one that is $700 a bundle. feeds cut NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/29/26 01:05 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
I 100% agree with Melody. She's not a great player but she's right about AngeLOONY. NT
|
BAYCITY99
|
09/29/26 12:57 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor says I want Chili's big mouth bites, southwest eggs rolls, mozzarella sticks, 2 orders of honey crispers and 3 $6 margaritas. NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/29/26 12:51 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor says because I got 750k, she wants a Shirley temple with her crab dinner. I will bring my bottle and spike it. Got to keep it on. I keep a flask with me and I spike the drinks. Who pays $12 for a shot, when I pay $40 for a bottle. NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/29/26 12:50 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor says she wants some fried fish. She wants to go to Hooks. Taylor says I want a Hooks special with chicken wings, fried shrimp. It is all fried, unhealthy , fried chicken wings, fried shrimp, and hot sauce. NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/29/26 12:48 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor says I am 28 years old, I look 18 black don't crack. I will not say 18, I will say 21 or 23 or 25. I just know I do not look 28. How do you look this good at this age? Drink water & mind your business. That is how you win BB, drink water, mind your
|
silverspoons
|
09/29/26 12:47 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor says to herself(after going over the wins), you could have got one blockbuster. You *ss. You are going to win this HOH. NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/29/26 12:42 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Topic:
For those who missed it. Drew Explodes link.--->
|
icehole3
|
09/29/26 12:32 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Thank you for your hard work. NT
|
Jan3
|
09/29/26 12:29 AM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Happy birthday to her. NT
|
Jan3
|
09/29/26 12:28 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor is still taking out her extensions. She says I can study out loud since they are asleep. She has gone over time machine dates, eviction votes, blockbusters, how many OG noms and renoms went home. She tells herself to go over all noms next. NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/29/26 12:23 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor is taking out her extensions in the bathroom as she studies out loud. NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/29/26 12:07 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor is going over the time machine dates. April 1977 Dec 31 1999 September of 1950. She says there is 2 she does not know. She repeats them again. She says was it 1848 or 1849? NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/29/26 12:05 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Devens takes his shirt off and gets in his bed in the HN room. Lights go out and he says thank you. NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/29/26 12:01 AM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Drew says 28 on 28 to Taylor, you and Barrett, you both made it to your birthday. Yours was a little harder to make it to. Taylor says I wanted to turn 28 in CA, whatever that meant. NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/28/26 11:58 PM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Probably cutting numbers out … 7. 5. 0. k. NT
|
mebe
|
09/28/26 11:58 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Devens going to sleep in the HN room as Taylor continues to do her hair. Drew comes out of the bathroom to head to sleep, wishes Taylor a good night and happy birthday. NT
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:58 PM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Maybe spelling out Happy Birthday NT
|
mebe
|
09/28/26 11:57 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Devens and Drew sing a happy birthday song to Taylor. She says 28 on BB28. She says no one I would want to spend my birthday with but you guys. They high five and hug. NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/28/26 11:57 PM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Topic:
Even though I don't really like Taylor all that much, I'm happy to see how happy she is for her birthday, hopefully this lifts her spirits all the way to finale night. NT
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:56 PM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Uh Oh. She pulled out the wine bottle. NT
|
SueCarol
|
09/28/26 11:55 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor: I'm gonna have drink because I'm 28 on the 28th on the 28th season of Big Brother. Devens wishes Taylor one more Happy Birthday before going to sleep. Drew brushing his teeth in the bathroom. NT
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:55 PM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Thank you! :) NT
|
KRambo
|
09/28/26 11:55 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Devens/Drew singing Happy Birthday to Taylor. Devens hands her a pear with a birthday hat on it. NT
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:54 PM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Topic:
Happy Birthday! NT
|
mebe
|
09/28/26 11:54 PM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Topic:
Happy Birthday, Taylor!!! May this day and all the rest of your days be filled with happiness. NT
|
SueCarol
|
09/28/26 11:53 PM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Drew was concerned about her feeling isolated. Seems like he is trying. She could have picked many other friends if she had left her pod and played the game and keep her team together. NT
|
KRambo
|
09/28/26 11:52 PM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Excellent updates. You kept up with the dual convos, too! NT
|
SueCarol
|
09/28/26 11:51 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Drew says Melody is moving to San Diego. Drew says I would make her come to a BB party. Devens said he would go to a BB party near his home, not flying to LA for one night party. NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/28/26 11:51 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Devens: I'd go to a party near me. I wouldn't do a 6-hour flight for a one-night party. I probably wouldn't be able to get tickets for the show anyway. NT
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:50 PM
|
|
|