Recent Posts Today - Not showing Current Affairs forums
 
Forum Subject Poster Posted on
BB Media Topic: “Drew’s clouded,” – Barrett exposes fake alliances & BB28 betrayals | The Secret Alliance Mikentosh 09/29/26 01:19 AM
BB Updates Topic: Feeds return to Taylor talking a shower. NT silverspoons 09/29/26 01:17 AM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor says to all you hairstylists , what is up with all these rules, you click on a site, it says I only use 2 types of hair, one that is $700 a bundle. feeds cut NT silverspoons 09/29/26 01:05 AM
BB Discussion I 100% agree with Melody. She's not a great player but she's right about AngeLOONY. NT BAYCITY99 09/29/26 12:57 AM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor says I want Chili's big mouth bites, southwest eggs rolls, mozzarella sticks, 2 orders of honey crispers and 3 $6 margaritas. NT silverspoons 09/29/26 12:51 AM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor says because I got 750k, she wants a Shirley temple with her crab dinner. I will bring my bottle and spike it. Got to keep it on. I keep a flask with me and I spike the drinks. Who pays $12 for a shot, when I pay $40 for a bottle. NT silverspoons 09/29/26 12:50 AM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor says she wants some fried fish. She wants to go to Hooks. Taylor says I want a Hooks special with chicken wings, fried shrimp. It is all fried, unhealthy , fried chicken wings, fried shrimp, and hot sauce. NT silverspoons 09/29/26 12:48 AM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor says I am 28 years old, I look 18 black don't crack. I will not say 18, I will say 21 or 23 or 25. I just know I do not look 28. How do you look this good at this age? Drink water & mind your business. That is how you win BB, drink water, mind your silverspoons 09/29/26 12:47 AM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor says to herself(after going over the wins), you could have got one blockbuster. You *ss. You are going to win this HOH. NT silverspoons 09/29/26 12:42 AM
BB Discussion Topic: For those who missed it. Drew Explodes link.---> icehole3 09/29/26 12:32 AM
BB Discussion Thank you for your hard work. NT Jan3 09/29/26 12:29 AM
BB Discussion Happy birthday to her. NT Jan3 09/29/26 12:28 AM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor is still taking out her extensions. She says I can study out loud since they are asleep. She has gone over time machine dates, eviction votes, blockbusters, how many OG noms and renoms went home. She tells herself to go over all noms next. NT silverspoons 09/29/26 12:23 AM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor is taking out her extensions in the bathroom as she studies out loud. NT silverspoons 09/29/26 12:07 AM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor is going over the time machine dates. April 1977 Dec 31 1999 September of 1950. She says there is 2 she does not know. She repeats them again. She says was it 1848 or 1849? NT silverspoons 09/29/26 12:05 AM
BB Updates Topic: Devens takes his shirt off and gets in his bed in the HN room. Lights go out and he says thank you. NT silverspoons 09/29/26 12:01 AM
BB Updates Topic: Drew says 28 on 28 to Taylor, you and Barrett, you both made it to your birthday. Yours was a little harder to make it to. Taylor says I wanted to turn 28 in CA, whatever that meant. NT silverspoons 09/28/26 11:58 PM
BB Discussion Probably cutting numbers out … 7. 5. 0. k. NT mebe 09/28/26 11:58 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens going to sleep in the HN room as Taylor continues to do her hair. Drew comes out of the bathroom to head to sleep, wishes Taylor a good night and happy birthday. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:58 PM
BB Discussion Maybe spelling out Happy Birthday NT mebe 09/28/26 11:57 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens and Drew sing a happy birthday song to Taylor. She says 28 on BB28. She says no one I would want to spend my birthday with but you guys. They high five and hug. NT silverspoons 09/28/26 11:57 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Even though I don't really like Taylor all that much, I'm happy to see how happy she is for her birthday, hopefully this lifts her spirits all the way to finale night. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:56 PM
BB Discussion Uh Oh. She pulled out the wine bottle. NT SueCarol 09/28/26 11:55 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor: I'm gonna have drink because I'm 28 on the 28th on the 28th season of Big Brother. Devens wishes Taylor one more Happy Birthday before going to sleep. Drew brushing his teeth in the bathroom. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:55 PM
BB Discussion Thank you! :) NT KRambo 09/28/26 11:55 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens/Drew singing Happy Birthday to Taylor. Devens hands her a pear with a birthday hat on it. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:54 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Happy Birthday! NT mebe 09/28/26 11:54 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Happy Birthday, Taylor!!! May this day and all the rest of your days be filled with happiness. NT SueCarol 09/28/26 11:53 PM
BB Discussion Drew was concerned about her feeling isolated. Seems like he is trying. She could have picked many other friends if she had left her pod and played the game and keep her team together. NT KRambo 09/28/26 11:52 PM
BB Discussion Excellent updates. You kept up with the dual convos, too! NT SueCarol 09/28/26 11:51 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew says Melody is moving to San Diego. Drew says I would make her come to a BB party. Devens said he would go to a BB party near his home, not flying to LA for one night party. NT silverspoons 09/28/26 11:51 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens: I'd go to a party near me. I wouldn't do a 6-hour flight for a one-night party. I probably wouldn't be able to get tickets for the show anyway. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:50 PM
BB Discussion I am not sure that's his full intention. He was talking just a bit ago about how he was worried about Taylor and he hopes she doesn't feel isolated. He has been checking on her in the pod also. NT KRambo 09/28/26 11:50 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor says Miss Julie Chen Moonves gives up her summer every year. No vacation. Drew says not the whole summer, it is just Thursday . She can go somewhere Sunday-Wednesday. NT silverspoons 09/28/26 11:50 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew: I'm really excited to see Cody [at the after-party]. Taylor: Cody, Tiffany, Keanu, Howie, Paul, Morgan, Vince. Drew: I'd love to see Morgan and Vince. Drew: I'd like to see Eric Stein from BB8. Taylor: I'd like to meet Danielle, I like Keesha. MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:49 PM
BB Discussion There are some people who don't like when others try to force them to celebrate their birthday. One of them is my friend, former law partner and now congressman. NT BleacherBum 09/28/26 11:48 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor/Drew now recalling them talking about the Roundtable to Devens. Drew: What did you think they said about me again? Taylor: Chaotic, Unloyal, Liar. They saying about me that I'm always in the pod. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:45 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens inside in the kitchen now. Taylor: What time is it? Devens: 11:48. [Their clock is quite ahead] Taylor: It's almost my birthday. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:42 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew: They're probably roasting our ass at the Roundtable. Taylor: What are they gonna say about Devens, they're gonna say nothing bad about Devens. What is there to say bad about f-ing Devens? Drew: I don't know. Taylor: I can't think of nothing bad about MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:41 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor doing her nails now as her and Drew are talking and laughing. Drew: I don't think I saw you do Mallory or Melody's nails. Taylor: I think Yash did them. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:39 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens: Pretty soon, I'll be home, folding my whole family's laundry again. What a weird thing to look forward to, but I look forward to it. Not that I do all the laundry, Becca and I split up the work. I'm going home to no job for a while. I can do all the MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:38 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens silently folding his laundry. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:36 PM
BB Discussion Topic: In another world, I think I might've been a good court reporter with how fast I'm able to type these BB conversations out... It's so fascinating to see what everyone is thinking though. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:35 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens: I never saw my path to win on Survivor 50, it's not like I set myself up to win after Cirie decided to go with a different group than The Seal of Four. I did the best I could, I'm so proud. This is so different, I set my self up, I'm one comp away from MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:34 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor/Drew convo: Taylor: I wanted to go on The Real World and The Challenge. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:30 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens: It would be good to win, and it would be disappointing if it ended any other way. And I know Taylor/Drew feel the same way. One of us gets 3rd, one gets 2nd, one wins, and we'll all have to deal with it. We should all be proud of ourselves. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:30 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens: I think I would have a good chance if I could plead my case. I would have a good chance to answer the questions. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:28 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens cam talk: I think what Drew said made sense. I think the final thing is how the jury feels about certain things, or remember facts about the jury. Part 1 is physical, Part 2 is mental, Part 3 is social, how well did you know the jury? MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:27 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor: I really want a normal life after this. Unless they put me in Avatar, I would love to be in Avatar. I think I have the features for it. Drew: What a crazy jump. Taylor: It's either 0 or 100 for me. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:26 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor: I would love to do The Challenge, but I don't know if they would want me since I don't do the best at comps and aren't too confrontational, but I can if I have to be. I'd also love to do Amazing Race with my sister. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:24 PM

Does not contain posts from: News Stand, Conservative Corner, Liberal Loft, Current Affairs

Recent Popular Tags
Big Brother 28’ star Dee Valladares reveals if she would have betrayed Rick Devens, Who Will Win ‘Big Brother 28’? After Watching Every Episode, Big Brother 28 Spoilers: The Final HOH Part 3 Is Officially Set, Big Brother’s Dee Valladares Rates Her Gameplay on a Scale of 1-10, Why isn't 'Big Brother' on tonight? Sunday delay, BBUK, Here Are Our Predictions, But Who Is Taking Who?, Reveals What She Would Have Done Differently for a Higher Rating (Exclusive), start time
Forum Rules
Forum based posting rules apply to all messages displayed on this page.
Recent Post Alternatives
Last 50 - All Forums
Last 50 - No Current Affairs Forums
Last 50 - No Games and Role Playing Forums
Last 50 - Customized the forums to exclude

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)