Recent Posts Today - Not showing Game and Role Playing forums
 
Forum Subject Poster Posted on
BB Updates Topic: Taylor/Drew convo: I wanted to go on The Real World and The Challenge. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:30 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens: It would be good to win, and it would be disappointing if it ended any other way. And I know Taylor/Drew feel the same way. One of us gets 3rd, one gets 2nd, one wins, and we'll all have to deal with it. We should all be proud of ourselves. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:30 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens: I think I would have a good chance if I could plead my case. I would have a good chance to answer the questions. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:28 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens cam talk: I think what Drew said made sense. I think the final thing is how the jury feels about certain things, or remember facts about the jury. Part 1 is physical, Part 2 is mental, Part 3 is social, how well did you know the jury? MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:27 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor: I really want a normal life after this. Unless they put me in Avatar, I would love to be in Avatar. I think I have the features for it. Drew: What a crazy jump. Taylor: It's either 0 or 100 for me. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:26 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor: I would love to do The Challenge, but I don't know if they would want me since I don't do the best at comps and aren't too confrontational, but I can if I have to be. I'd also love to do Amazing Race with my sister. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:24 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew: I could see you being on The Traitors, I could also see you falling off the face of the Earth and not come back. Taylor: Yeah. I might do a couple more shows, but I don't think anyone will call me, they think I'm boring. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:23 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor continuing to do her hair as they talk about the Rainbow Rally HOH (the one with Drew's Irish accent). Drew: I really hope they don't use the accent one, I went overboard on it. Irish accent: It's gonna take three hours. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:20 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew: Sharing a bathroom with 16 other people was tough. Taylor: Yeah it was tough, I've never had to do this in my life, even when I was an RA. I know how to live with people but I don't want to. I never signed up for halls with communal showers. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:17 PM
BB Discussion She really wanted him to use the veto on her. NT LillyBell 09/28/26 11:16 PM
BB Discussion Shows how much of a class act Devens is NT Bigbrothervet44 09/28/26 11:15 PM
BB Discussion Drew only hanging out with Taylor so she takes him to final 2. Skippy zooming in on her squeezing her pimples. NT LillyBell 09/28/26 11:15 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens cam talk: What's AI doing right now? Oh god, they've made AI so crazy that they're warning people because AI can crack everything. Where are we 3 months later? What's going on in the world? Hopefully everything's chilled out a bit. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:14 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor/Drew still talking in the BA. Taylor: Are you going to own your game? [in F2 speech]. Drew: Yeah, isn't that what you're supposed to do? NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:14 PM
BB Discussion Skippy freaking out that there's two different conversations going on right now with 3 people left NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:12 PM
BB Discussion someone said it on the internet so it is FACT. NT maxreality 09/28/26 11:12 PM
BB Updates Topic: There's some people here I miss. Kamu, Barrett. I turned on Kamu, I hope he'll be friends with me. Barrett turned on me, I still want to be friends with him. Yash, I love him, did him dirty 2x in the game. Dee, a lot of people I'm excited to be friends with. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:12 PM
BB Discussion Topic: go back to Drew and Taylor please NT sunnyside99 09/28/26 11:10 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens: They're probably all fine, but I feel guilty for leaving them. They probably aren't missing me as much as I do. I just miss my friends. Every Thursday night, I play Fortnite with Gavin, Adam, Mark, Mike. I miss talking with Stephen Fishbach, Hubicki. MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:10 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens talking about his cats. Devens: Sia [the cat] is super shy, I'm the only one that she deals with. Jack said in the letter that he's taking care of the cats, including Sia. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:08 PM
BB Alumni Topic: [BBS:] Matt Klotz (BB25) Interview | What It’s Really Like Being a Big Brother Runner-Up moeopoly 09/28/26 11:06 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens cam talking on the hammock about how he's gotten the family video and the HOH letters. Everything I do is for them, for 3 months. I'm just so ready to see them again. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:05 PM
BB Discussion Topic: It's probably hell in the jury house for Angela and Melody. Melody's opinion of Angela.... LillyBell 09/28/26 11:04 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew: Devens is so so so ready to go. Taylor: I'm ready to go, but you don't seem ready to go. Drew: I'm kinda ready. Taylor: If they said another 3 weeks, you would be good, Drew: Yeah, but not with only 3 people. I'm also ready to see my mom. MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 11:03 PM
BB Alumni I heard an alumni say they thought it was Dan this year.. but I have a hard time believing that lol.. NT moeopoly 09/28/26 11:02 PM
BB Discussion Because she hates on people. Devens said it was clear to him that Taylor hates them. And they still want to do something nice for her birthday. NT LillyBell 09/28/26 11:00 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor: Did Devens tell you he put body wash in his hair earlier? I was getting ready for the DR. Devens said "Tay, I just put body wash in my hair. The old spice." NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 10:58 PM
BB Discussion They are going to decorate with the streamers NT LillyBell 09/28/26 10:58 PM
BB Discussion BigBrotherTea: Devens and Drew are telling Taylor it is almost her birthday. Drew: What can we do for you? Taylor: I already told Devens what to do. Devens can throw the comp. lol NT LillyBell 09/28/26 10:56 PM
BB Discussion She is so negative all the time. It must be hard for her friends to be around her for any length of time. But she has talked about how close she is with her sorority sisters. NT SueCarol 09/28/26 10:56 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor continuing to do her makeup. Taylor: Shout out Melody! Drew: Meow meow meow meow meow. Drew: Do you think Carl will be there on finale? Yeah. Drew: Where will you be in 2 years? Taylor: We'll be married. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 10:56 PM
BB Discussion Now the story changed, she got $500 from a friend on her last b-day... NT N2BB 09/28/26 10:53 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew: What is the best thing that you've done for your birthday? Taylor: I went to a K Camp concert. Actually, last year, I lost my phone on my birthday. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 10:52 PM
BB Discussion Yes she told Drew this, which would have been a huge red flag to BB. I bet she didn't tell them that. NT SueCarol 09/28/26 10:50 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor: Devens is lame. As much as he's cool, he's lame. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 10:50 PM
BB Discussion Happened right after. She washed his jizz off. NT LillyBell 09/28/26 10:50 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Taylor needs better friends... NT N2BB 09/28/26 10:49 PM
BB Discussion stuart little, he sneaks in and tells him all production's secrets to win. NT maxreality 09/28/26 10:48 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens comes out of the DR to change into his competition outfit. Taylor/Drew talking in the BR. Taylor: I hate birthday dinners. Drew: Why? Taylor: Everyone's late, are on their phones the whole time, complain about splitting the bill. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 10:48 PM
BB Discussion When they were talking about decorating her pod, I was thinking please do that. That would make fireworks. NT maxreality 09/28/26 10:47 PM
BB Discussion I think that ship sailed. NT LillyBell 09/28/26 10:46 PM
BB Discussion It's on her. They tried but most times get her irritable side or sarcasm. NT LillyBell 09/28/26 10:46 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor laughing in the bathroom as Drew and Devens are singing. Taylor was joking a few minutes ago that she would want Devens to throw part 3 of the HOH for her birthday. Devens then called to the DR. Taylor: It's time for your party. Devens dances to the DR. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 10:45 PM
BB Discussion Didn't drew also say she told him she was depressed before she went in there? NT maxreality 09/28/26 10:45 PM
BB Discussion Maybe he has a pet mouse. lol NT LillyBell 09/28/26 10:45 PM
BB Discussion She is serious. She said it numerous times. NT LillyBell 09/28/26 10:44 PM
BB Discussion Drew really wanted to help her take out her braids last night but she declined. She runs hot and cold. Has them walking on eggshells. NT SueCarol 09/28/26 10:44 PM
BB Discussion They can call the comp Cutting the Cheese. NT Jan3 09/28/26 10:44 PM
BB Discussion It seems that they are trying hard to make her feel good. NT LillyBell 09/28/26 10:44 PM
BB Discussion Yeah, it's so sweet to me that they still try to include her in stuff even if she doesn't want to be included herself. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 10:43 PM

Does not contain posts from: Joker Polls, Quickies, Riddles, Games, The Lounge

Recent Popular Tags
Big Brother 28’ star Dee Valladares reveals if she would have betrayed Rick Devens, Who Will Win ‘Big Brother 28’? After Watching Every Episode, Big Brother 28 Spoilers: The Final HOH Part 3 Is Officially Set, Big Brother’s Dee Valladares Rates Her Gameplay on a Scale of 1-10, Why isn't 'Big Brother' on tonight? Sunday delay, BBUK, Here Are Our Predictions, But Who Is Taking Who?, Reveals What She Would Have Done Differently for a Higher Rating (Exclusive), start time
Forum Rules
Forum based posting rules apply to all messages displayed on this page.
Recent Post Alternatives
Last 50 - All Forums
Last 50 - No Current Affairs Forums
Last 50 - No Games and Role Playing Forums
Last 50 - Customized the forums to exclude

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)