Recent Posts Today - All Forums
 
Forum Subject Poster Posted on
BB Discussion i think if it helps avoid this type of play in the future it's worth it and it'll be to our benefit. NT sliver 09/29/26 02:42 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew says there was not a moment I said I would vote Devens out. Drew says there was a moment that everyone in the house said I will vote Drew out. Devens says I had those moments. feeds cut NT silverspoons 09/29/26 02:42 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew says to Devens, Yash left with a better relationship with you. Devens says I thinks so, that last vote. Drew says I think I fried that relationship. Devens wonders about Barrett's take on everything. NT silverspoons 09/29/26 02:40 PM
BB Discussion There was a purpose for Devens to put up Drew. To keep Drew from using the Veto on Melody. It was the right move and Drew admitted it in the DR. NT trenee 09/29/26 02:39 PM
BB Discussion All this talk about final 3 comp, I’m having to re watch NT sissy 09/29/26 02:37 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew tells Devens, tell the jury house that I was your lapdog and it will be 6-1. Devens says the 1? Drew says I hope Melody. Devens says I do think you have an easier time vs me. NT silverspoons 09/29/26 02:37 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Dee was included in the jury house interview today, so is she in the jury house? NT silverspoons 09/29/26 02:36 PM
BB Discussion I don’t see the point of embarrassing anyone for their game. BB can’t push a particular gameplay, Jury determines what game is successful in every season. NT FurlessBat 09/29/26 02:34 PM
BB Discussion Not that I have seen NT sissy 09/29/26 02:33 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens says I have been on 2 juries and people do not change there mind. they know coming into it. Drew says that is what I think, they had weeks to think about it and do not change their mind. Feeds cut NT silverspoons 09/29/26 02:32 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Has the wraith risen yet? NT LillyBell 09/29/26 02:32 PM
BB Discussion I hope so, but they let a sleeper win last year NT sissy 09/29/26 02:32 PM
BB Discussion Before part 2 I they studied but I have not seen it since. NT silverspoons 09/29/26 02:32 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew says who is the loudest voice in the jury? Lala . Devens says sometimes the loudest is not listened to. Drew says who will be the loudest that people will listen to? Drew thinks Angela and Dee. Drew thinks Melody's delivery will not be helpful & Barrett silverspoons 09/29/26 02:31 PM
BB Game Topic: BB28 Final game open, let me know if there's any issues with the questions... NT M3gabyt3 09/29/26 02:28 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Has Drew helped Taylor study? NT sissy 09/29/26 02:27 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens says do you have your speech laid out? Drew says no. Devens says 1 minute is so hard. NT silverspoons 09/29/26 02:27 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens says I know so much random stuff, I have been studying. He does not want to tell Drew because he does not want him to share with Taylor. Drew says do you think I would tell Taylor? Devens says no, I just want to keep it to myself. NT silverspoons 09/29/26 02:26 PM
BB Discussion You don't vote out the useless goat. The whole points to drag them to the end. NT SwissMiss 09/29/26 02:25 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens says maybe the mistake I made was ratting out Yash on the 5k . It made it harder to get back with Yash. NT silverspoons 09/29/26 02:24 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew says did you have an mistakes in the game? Devens says he is not sure of one? Maybe over trusting Barrett. We lost Angela but it worked out. Devens says I was never surprised by an evcition. NT silverspoons 09/29/26 02:23 PM
BB Discussion Only b/c he volunteered. Drew did not wat to put him up. NT SwissMiss 09/29/26 02:23 PM
BB Discussion Yes, I did too, just wondering if he said something about it. NT N2BB 09/29/26 02:23 PM
BB Discussion here is pics of drew and Devens with the camera. they had it for a few hours, they found a beetle they filmed named Dentin. Taylor had been drinking & was sitting at the hot tub during this silverspoons 09/29/26 02:22 PM
BB Discussion i don't know about that...i just see a really good opportunity for bb to get the word out. NT sliver 09/29/26 02:18 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew says I am worried Taylor wins, cuts you and she wins because of it. Drew says I would rather sit next to slick Devens NT silverspoons 09/29/26 02:16 PM
BB Discussion Drew and Devens had it at the end taking pics around the house, Devens put it back in the SR and asked them to take it. They had it a shorter time then other days. NT silverspoons 09/29/26 02:15 PM
BB Discussion Pre BB-20 it was more personal questions like was I more upset when My ally went home or when we ran out of ice cream? Now it is did I win 3 vetoes , get renom'd twice or play in 1 blockbuster NT silverspoons 09/29/26 02:13 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew says the boards were different on part 2, but he hopes they were even. Devens gets into the pool. feeds cut NT silverspoons 09/29/26 02:11 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Isn't the 3rd part of hoh when they have to guess how the jury answered? NT pinklily 09/29/26 02:11 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens says the only question on part 2 I was not sure about was renoms, was Melody was a renom. He knocked them all down except Melody and then when it was not right I knocked her down and it was right. Drew says it did not reset. NT silverspoons 09/29/26 02:10 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew says part 3 is always a video of the jury saying something, it is always a booth. Drew says I have been loud and wrong a lot , but it is always the booth. NT silverspoons 09/29/26 02:07 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew says Taylor says she is a fan. How does she not know part 3. Devens says the people I talk to say it is different every year, and they can't say what it is. NT silverspoons 09/29/26 02:06 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew says the part 3 has been the same things since season 2, I would be shocked. Devens says are you helping Taylor with these dates or anything. Drew says no, I have not even seen her. Drew says Taylor thinks it is the dates. NT silverspoons 09/29/26 02:05 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens says what year was Tombstone wet and wild? Drew says 1888, does that seem right? Devens says after civil war. Drew says it is probably not even worth the brain effort to learn them. Devens says what else is there to do? NT silverspoons 09/29/26 02:04 PM
BB Discussion She didn't have sole possession. They did some pics together. Then she took it for herself to her pod NT jube 09/29/26 02:01 PM
BB Discussion As Drew also put up Devens week 8 as renom. NT SpinEcho 09/29/26 02:00 PM
BB Discussion BB‘s not going to do that. It would cause too much division amongst the platforms. NT sissy 09/29/26 01:57 PM
BB Discussion It must be allowed because they caught it on camera and they didn’t make her bring the camera to them NT sissy 09/29/26 01:55 PM
BB Discussion not sure but it's tuesday, i would imagine it has happened or will happen soon. NT sliver 09/29/26 01:55 PM
BB Discussion i have no problem with dragging a goat to end to better your chance to win. my problem is with taylor not playing, i want bb to make her feel embarrassed by her play so future players want no sliver 09/29/26 01:53 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Someone had mentioned that they had received a camera on Sunday ( looks like a phone) and I have 2 questions. 1. Why does it look like Taylor has sole possession, and 2. Someone said she’s using the JJnana 09/29/26 01:52 PM
BB UK Topic: lock down! tennis balls thrown over the wall hms read them one said winner rochelle was telling the truth NT marcuslisa 09/29/26 01:50 PM
BB Discussion I assume the roundtable has happened? No leaks? Any confirm of a host? NT silverspoons 09/29/26 01:49 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew says even when you lose you can have fun. Devens says you can't have a good story without adversity. I told that to Mallory week one. then she won the pipe veto. Drew says and now she is likely America's favorite. NT silverspoons 09/29/26 01:48 PM
BB Discussion the people who didn't vote her out time after time are to blame if there is any NT marcuslisa 09/29/26 01:47 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew says to future BB HG, have fun, you never know how long you will be in the BB. 10 minutes after a talk someone could want to get you out. Just have fun. Even when you are losing have fun. I had fun, Devens had fun, so 2/3 of the house had fun NT silverspoons 09/29/26 01:47 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew said Taylor said she did not like anyone, but then he named off names and she liked almost everyone. NT silverspoons 09/29/26 01:46 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew says you can't get through this game without an alliance. Taylor had calimed she did not have one. Drew says when I asked her would you put up Lala, she said no. That is kinf of an alliance? NT silverspoons 09/29/26 01:45 PM
BB Discussion Topic: bb needs to push the useless taylor narrative as hard as possible when airing the round table. send a message to future players that her game is not a winning game. NT sliver 09/29/26 01:45 PM

Recent Popular Tags
Here Are Our Predictions, But Who Is Taking Who?, Big Brother 28’ star Dee Valladares reveals if she would have betrayed Rick Devens, Who Will Win ‘Big Brother 28’? After Watching Every Episode, Big Brother 28 Spoilers: The Final HOH Part 3 Is Officially Set, BBUK
Forum Rules
Forum based posting rules apply to all messages displayed on this page.
Recent Post Alternatives
Last 50 - All Forums
Last 50 - No Current Affairs Forums
Last 50 - No Games and Role Playing Forums
Last 50 - Customized the forums to exclude

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)