12:23 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole tells BB that she's just going to get changed before going into the DR.
12:22 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole asks BB to finish her sappy message. She hopes her dog Luke is okay and says she'll see her family in 10 days.
12:22 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says her dog Luke was very sick when she left and its been 3 months... BB: "Nicole, please go to the DR downstairs."
12:21 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says she wants to sit at the computer and check her dad's emails and go on walks with her mom and see her dog Georgia Peach.
12:21 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole imagines watching repeats of Riverdale with her sisters eating popcorn.
12:20 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole: "Best believe I miss ya."
12:20 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says she's missing her family again getting so close to seeing them. She speculates on who will be there at finale.
12:19 AM Mon Sep 16 PT (edited 12:19 AM PT) by HumanFrailty
Nicole says she'll give it her all and if that results in her coming in third she'll come out and see her family and it'll be worth it. If she makes it to the F2 even better. She says she's not owed anything and just has to fight.
12:18 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says its not okay to put herself down for not getting a perfect score - if her sisters are reading this or watching this somewhere her message is: "yes, I makes mistakes."
12:17 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole: "If my students are watching as long as you are not hurting yourself or others have no regrets."
Nicole says she's just doing her best and there's no regrets - in applying or getting cast - she's in it.
Holly in bed in the hallway bedroom but gets up seeing Jackson come out.
12:16 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says having met cast members from BB20 this season she doesn't look down on people like Swaggy so she shouldn't look down on herself. She says she only needs one person or one student to look at her and be inspired. Nicole: "Then I did my job and I can
be proud as an educator."
12:15 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole talks about her growth in the house. She says she doesn't need the money as she leads a comfortable lifestyle. She says she would get herself and her sisters cars and her master's degree if she gets the money but if that's not the case that's not her
journey. She says maybe her journey is to fulfill her goal of getting to finale night. She says she would be okay no matter what.
12:13 AM Mon Sep 16 PT (edited 12:14 AM PT) by HumanFrailty
Nicole says she thought she was stuck career wise and academically but she's realized in the house she was also stuck regarding things that happened in the past on an emotional level.
12:11 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says she's back to being carefree Nicole of her youth.
12:11 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says she'll be in every BB episode.
12:09 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says she was brought up being taught that money can't buy your happiness and that money is evil (according to her dad.)
12:09 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says even her worst case scenario was going home and seeing her family (in week 4). She says she's making it to day 99 and that's enough for the perfectionist in her.
12:08 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says her family told her to do her best and that's what she's doing. Nicole: "In the words of Fessie I'm just a girl living in a house."
12:07 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says her worst case scenario is going out third on finale night and she says that's more than 13 people in the house can say. Nicole: "So I'm very proud of myself."
12:06 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole: "One step at a time. Life is too short. I know I'll go through all the phases 60,000 times over the next few days but life is too short to get so upset."
12:05 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Cliff says he'll go up and shower. Holly gets up to brush her teeth. Holly: "Godnight mah dahling. Sleep tight."
12:04 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Cliff tells Nicole that its impressive she's only been nominated once while he's been nominated 6 times come tomorrow.
Nicole says she always thought of face palming herself if she was an initial nom.

Nicole plans to play possum tomorrow when Michie vetoes one of her nominations.
12:03 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Cliff imagines getting booed when he goes out to after being evicted. Cliff says Nicole will play possum then.
12:02 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says she will be depressed if they find out the yard is being shut down early morning on Tuesday.
12:01 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole tells Cliff he can have the HOH room and plays possum for a second when he tries to resist. She says she'll just come up to get her stuff. Nicole: "Sharing is caring."
12:00 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says it was nice to see Ovi out of the context of the game during the luxury comp.
11:59 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says they should live stream the house into jury like they got to watch the comp during Feed the Coop. They imagine yelling out to the jury.
11:58 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says jury will see house meeting but not people whispering in rooms.
11:56 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole: "You are like the awkward member of jury." (about the person coming in third)
11:55 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Holly asks if it isn't the person coming in third who goes last to jury before realizing they go out right on stage.
11:54 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Cliff says he'll be the last person going in to the jury house and the last person giving information.
11:53 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole asks who Holly thinks has the best spot in jury - not too early or too late. Holly says probably Nick.
11:53 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Holly thinks Sis is probably doing fine in jury house because she was over it in the house.
11:52 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole talks about what its probably like coming in as a vet.
11:50 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole remembers the final 3 competitions from BB18.
11:48 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Cliff comes out with a glass. Holly and Cliff debating how the finale went last year.
11:46 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Cliff brushes his teeth. Nicole and Holly try to remember the F3 comps from last year.
11:45 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Jackson: "I can't wait to see mom." Nicole: "It's not mom I'm worried about." Nicole says if anyone said anything bad about her her dad will be on it at finale.
11:44 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole: "I love you more and I can't wait for this to be over." Jackson hugs her.
11:44 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Jackson is called to the DR downstairs.
11:43 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Jackson, Nicole and Holly discuss how the schedule of the show will go over the next week leading up to the finale.
11:42 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Cliff is out of the DR and goes into the RV.
Jackson assures Nicole that they only have 3 more competitions.
Nicole says her whole body is in a terrible state of anxiety and she's ready for the game to be done.
11:41 PM Sun Sep 15 PT (edited 11:41 PM PT) by HumanFrailty
Holly thinks jury house is probably really ready for this to be done. They feel bad for Jack being in jury house for over a month.
11:40 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says she's so ready for this to be over. Nicole: "We are so close guys."
Change theme:
Theme:

Old Quick View:
The old Updates Quick View page can be found HERE

If you have feedback or to report a problem or suggestion with the new layout Contact Us

FAQ:
- Click for acronym list
- Older BB USA/OTT/Canada updates are located in ARCHIVES
- To post live feed updates, become a member by registering and post in the BB Updates forum.

Quick View Notes:
- Replies to updates in Quick View are grouped by the main topic, and will appear out of order.
- Times are displayed as Big Brother Time (BBT). PT for BB USA, EST for BB Canada.
- 'Refresh' button will bold new update times since opening Quick View (check time resets each visit)
- When using page jumpers refreshing the page will not show new updates on page 1 unless you click 'refresh'