10:39 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says she could potentially come 3rd and lose out to a showmance.
10:39 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Cliff says if they playing a game like Risk they would be fine coming third or fourth.
10:37 PM Sun Sep 15 PT (edited 10:38 PM PT) by HumanFrailty
Nicole is hoping things are more cheerful and the next 10 days its not awkward awkward with her and the other two. She doesn't want to love her Big Brother experience except for the last week.
10:35 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Cliff says if they find out Tommy was telling the truth he can come up and get a tattoo with her and Tommy in the future.
10:35 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Cliff asked Nicole to say something good about him during the recap episode.
10:34 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says she was being upset and realized there's people going through chemo and fighting for the country out there going through worse.
10:34 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Cliff says if this is the worst thing that happens to them they are pretty good.
10:31 PM Sun Sep 15 PT (edited 10:33 PM PT) by HumanFrailty
Nicole says it bothers her that Holly and Michie are judging her and Cliff for what they considered doing last week when Holly and Michie are doing the same thing this week.
10:30 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Cliff says if its Holly and Jackson at the end he would see it as one person was honorable (Holly throwing the HOH) while the other person wasn't (Michie voting him out).
10:29 PM Sun Sep 15 PT (edited 10:29 PM PT) by HumanFrailty
Nicole says Tommy said "you got me you piece of sh*t" to Jackson after he was evicted and Jackson smirked.
10:28 PM Sun Sep 15 PT (edited 10:29 PM PT) by HumanFrailty
Nicole says Michie was too stoic and he would be more emotional if he was being lied about.
10:28 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says it was Michie's plan that he attributed to Tommy.
10:27 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says she thinks Tommy was telling the truth. She wonders why he didn't fight more and just sat on the nomination chairs.
10:26 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Cliff says its not a mark on their character they fell for someone making deals with misinformation.
10:25 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says she came in saying be empathetic and relate to everybody and that'll get her far. She says she's amazed by how much she can separate her emotions for the game.
10:24 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Cliff says he didn't do anything that would make him question his character. Nicole wonders if she looks like a dumbsh*t or a villain for considering not honoring a deal.
10:24 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole: "That says a lot about your character." (Cliff willing to honor his deal even if it hurts his game)
10:23 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Cliff says he was trying to improve the situation and he would have honored the deal with Michie which he says makes him feel better.
10:22 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Cliff: "If I can accept it you can accept it, right?" Nicole: "Nope.... I want to swap places with you." Cliff says no they are playing separate games.
10:22 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Cliff says the only thing he's sorry about is not getting to have Sharon at the finale.
10:20 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Holly is putting on makeup in the hallway bedroom with Jackson watching.
Nicole comes out with her Camp Comeback jacket and a blanket.
Cliff says Jackson should have not taken the deal if he thought it was under bad conditions and if he wanted to break it he should have done it before the veto.
10:18 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Cliff sits outside on the patio and starts talking to the cameras.
10:17 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole is called to the DR downstairs. Nicole asks if she should take her snapchat glasses. Cliff says that's probably what they are asking for. She takes one last picture - Cliff with the jengas. Cliff: "Goodbye snapchat glasses forever!"

10:16 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole: "I like to push all the sprinkles in so they don't fall out."
10:15 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole: "Hello Snapchat. This is Nicole with two of her favorite things: Little Debbie Brownies and chocolate milk. I love them very much."
10:15 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole: "The refrigerator looks immaculate." Jackson: "Thank you!"
10:13 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Jackson invites Nicole to play backgammon. Nicole says sure after she eats her treat. He heads up to get his Pop TV blanket.
10:13 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole: "Can we build houses?"
10:12 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
the tower falls on Michie's turn. Michie: "Damn it." Nicole: "Wow. That was scary."
10:11 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Jackson: "Excuse me. I just burped on snapchat."
10:10 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
BB calls Holly to the DR downstairs.
10:10 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole: "No Jenga. I love you Jenga. Be good baby Jenga." (Nicole successfuly soothes the jenga tower from falling)
10:08 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Holly makes warbler noises as Nicole is up.
10:08 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Michie takes out a block without too much effort. Holly: "How does it always go easy for him?" Nicole is up next. Nicole: "Damn it."
10:07 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Holly successfully gets the block out and puts it on top. Holly: "Good luck, Michie."
10:06 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Holly struggling to get a block out as the tower is about to fall.
10:05 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Cliff survives his round and its now up to Holly with the leaning tower of jenga.
10:04 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
The jenga tower holds despite Nicole worrying. Nicole: "What kind of game is this? This is horrifying. Do children play this? This is dangerous." Holly: "Its not always this tall."
10:03 PM Sun Sep 15 PT (edited 10:04 PM PT) by HumanFrailty
Nicole: "Nooo, It's gonna go. I don't want it to crush my toes."
10:02 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole struggling to find a jenga block to get out. Nicole: "OMG, this is too stressful."
10:02 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole questions Jackson's placement of the step stool. Nicole: "I don't like this. Nope! I skip my turn."
10:01 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole: "I can't think about it. It makes me sick." Cliff: "It's alright. You win some, lose some."
10:00 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Cliff says he'll be the last person who'll get to chat with the jury. Nicole: "Put in a good word for me."
9:59 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole: "I want to know about jenga and why we are worried about the watermelon."
9:58 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Jackson has dropped a watermelon and is heard loudly complaining. Holly goes in and captures it with the snapchat glasses. Nicole: "What's happening? Oh, its a murder."
9:57 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Jackson decides to get a step stool for Nicole to be able to reach the top. Nicole: "I don't need it."
9:55 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole: "How you guys not stressed?"
9:51 PM Sun Sep 15 PT by HumanFrailty
BB: "Please be careful."
Change theme:
Theme:

Old Quick View:
The old Updates Quick View page can be found HERE

If you have feedback or to report a problem or suggestion with the new layout Contact Us

FAQ:
- Click for acronym list
- Older BB USA/OTT/Canada updates are located in ARCHIVES
- To post live feed updates, become a member by registering and post in the BB Updates forum.

Quick View Notes:
- Replies to updates in Quick View are grouped by the main topic, and will appear out of order.
- Times are displayed as Big Brother Time (BBT). PT for BB USA, EST for BB Canada.
- 'Refresh' button will bold new update times since opening Quick View (check time resets each visit)
- When using page jumpers refreshing the page will not show new updates on page 1 unless you click 'refresh'