1:56 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Holly still sleeping in the hallway bedroom.
1:56 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says she refuses to let the game break her.
1:55 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says she'll be okay with Cliff gone if she gets the backyard. Otherwise she plans to read in the boat room with tea.
1:53 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Cliff says Nicole will still get the HOH room for the last 6 days. Nicole says she'll ask.
1:50 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says if she's meant to go out third she wishes they had a live show on Friday and she got to see the jury house.
1:49 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says Michie was just looking for justifications to get rid of Cliff.
1:47 PM Mon Sep 16 PT (edited 1:49 PM PT) by HumanFrailty
Cliff says he thought they could attach themselves to Michie and one week Michie would have faltered and been taken out and they could have moved on from there.
1:45 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says she wants to hear her family say if she gets thirds its alright even though she knows that's how they feel.
1:44 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Cliff hopes he gets to talk to his family on Thursday and just hear their voice.
1:44 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole says she would love a phone call with her family right now with no game talk.
1:43 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole tells Cliff she's going through phases where she says she'll be so depressed if she doesn't come in first or second and also realizing she'll be fine if she comes in third.
1:42 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Cliff comes out and Nicole greets him. Cliff hopes she doesn't mind he grabbed some of her zebra cakes. Nicole says she doesn't mind and she has too many snacks to get through.
1:38 PM Mon Sep 16 PT (edited 1:40 PM PT) by HumanFrailty
Nicole says it'll be a rough 10 days. Nicole: "For the first time in my life I'm admitting I'm not perfect and that I'll be okay if I don't come in first or second. I'm going to be okay. And yeah, regardless of what happens I'm going to be alright."
1:37 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole sits out on the patio and shouts out to mom, dad, Meg and Kay and says they are just home from work and hopes they are reading Joker's updates or watching the feeds.
1:36 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole pours herself some milk to go along with her lucky charms.
1:35 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole: "Look at all those marshmallows. Is there a camera on me? Waaaaw."
1:35 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole sees a fly on the counter and wonders if its dead. Nicole: "Creepy fly. Creepy fly."
1:31 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Holly continues to sleep in the hallway bedroom.
1:31 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole: "Taking these socks. Mine now."
1:30 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole takes her laundry outside and puts it in the washing machine.
1:29 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole wonders why there's pie crust everywhere. Jackson goes into the upstairs DR as Nicole heads down with her clothes.
1:28 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole picks up laundry up in the HOH and begins taking it down.
1:26 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Jackson helps Nicole take in the packed jenga blocks to storage. They plan to tie dye later. She takes in the step ladder by herself.
1:23 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole packs away the jenga blocks.
12:53 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Cliff back to resting up right on the HOH bed. Holly and Michie still asleep downstairs.

12:43 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole and Cliff rehearse what they are going to say to Michie.
12:41 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by katstoy
According to Cliff and Nicole, BB announced that the veto meeting will not be today.
12:40 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole joins Cliff in the HOH.
12:32 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Cliff sitting up in the HOH bed. Jackson and Holly still sleeping in the hallway bedroom.
12:32 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole goes to the upstairs DR.
12:31 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by onegal
Nicole wakes up & exchanges her batteries
in the storage room
12:07 PM Mon Sep 16 PT by katstoy
Cliff: "I was really anticipating more memory competitions, so we took out Christie and Tommy. Maybe that was our downfall."
11:48 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by katstoy
Cliff: "Michie is opinionated, abrasive, condescending, self-centered, but he's also 24-years-old. He has a little growing up to do."
11:36 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by Scott3325
11:33 AM Cliff in the BY talking to the camera while he eats his cereal.
11:25 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by M3gabyt3
Cliff starts talking to us. Says he's sorry for SKD if he goes Thursday. They won't get the finale experience because he screwed up. Them not coming out for the final hurts him.
11:25 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by Scott3325
11:21 AM Cliff downstairs from HOH & eventually out to BY with his cereal. Says this might be his last morning in the BY. Cliff: Unless I work some magic I'm going home on Thursday.
10:58 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole laying down.
10:46 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Jackson and Holly sleeping in the hallway bedroom.
10:45 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Feeds return.
10:45 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Fish.
10:43 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole continues to practice her veto ceremony speech.
10:42 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole: "If you word means so much prove it.." Nicole planning to push Michie on Cliff being committed to taking him to the F3.
10:40 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole wants to say Cliff bloodied his knees trying to take Michie to F3.
10:39 AM Mon Sep 16 PT (edited 10:39 AM PT) by HumanFrailty
Nicole wants to remind Michie that he said he wanted to be up against people who fought their way to this point and talk about how Cliff fought especially during the last veto.
10:38 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole wants to challenge Michie and tell him to "practice what he preaches because at the end of the day this is his decision."
10:37 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Nicole sitting up on her bed in the RV talking to herself about what she wants to say to Michie to try to get him to keep Cliff.
9:20 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by Scott3325
9:06 AM Cams 1/2 Holly & Jackson quiet in their Outdoors BR bed. Cams 3/4 Nicole turns to her other side in her RV BR bed.
3:28 AM Mon Sep 16 PT (edited 3:35 AM PT) by Scott3325
2:15 AM Nicole completes her Jenga Block BB21 Heart, pushes the benches back to the table, & presents the Heart to the camera.
2:28 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Camera 2 is on sunflowers while camera 1 is on the jenga heart. Lights go out in the rest of the house.
2:28 AM Mon Sep 16 PT by HumanFrailty
Lights go out in the RV.
Change theme:
Theme:

Old Quick View:
The old Updates Quick View page can be found HERE

If you have feedback or to report a problem or suggestion with the new layout Contact Us

FAQ:
- Click for acronym list
- Older BB USA/OTT/Canada updates are located in ARCHIVES
- To post live feed updates, become a member by registering and post in the BB Updates forum.

Quick View Notes:
- Replies to updates in Quick View are grouped by the main topic, and will appear out of order.
- Times are displayed as Big Brother Time (BBT). PT for BB USA, EST for BB Canada.
- 'Refresh' button will bold new update times since opening Quick View (check time resets each visit)
- When using page jumpers refreshing the page will not show new updates on page 1 unless you click 'refresh'