Recent Posts Today - Not showing Game and Role Playing forums
 
Forum Subject Poster Posted on
Dancing With The Stars Amber Glenn with Pasha Pashkov - Foxtrot - “Hold the Line” by Toto - NT beachbum7 09/29/26 05:04 PM
Dancing With The Stars Julianne's hair is yuck NT beachbum7 09/29/26 05:04 PM
Dancing With The Stars Hi everyone NT chris4266 09/29/26 05:03 PM
Dancing With The Stars It's like Lilly Pulitzer just threw up all over the dance floor NT beachbum7 09/29/26 05:02 PM
Dancing With The Stars Here we gooo! Woooo :) NT moeopoly 09/29/26 05:01 PM
BB Discussion and they kept her anyway. good job! NT marcuslisa 09/29/26 05:01 PM
BB Discussion She started last night. She sad she pays $200 to have them removed (seems worth it). I just wonder if she will have a finale night transformation effect on the jury? It could give her new energy? NT silverspoons 09/29/26 05:01 PM
BB Discussion If you can see it. It's like trekking through jungle vines when she walks with it all in her face. It's too long. NT LillyBell 09/29/26 05:01 PM
BB Discussion and they kept her in the house anyway. :-) good job! NT marcuslisa 09/29/26 04:59 PM
BB Discussion I think she’s prettier as a blonde, it suits her delicate face NT mebe 09/29/26 04:58 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew says Taylor seemed to like her birthday decorations, what is there to say, happy birthday Tay. Drew says to Devens, you were snoozing pops. Devens and Drew decide to play pool. feeds cut. NT silverspoons 09/29/26 04:58 PM
BB Discussion Playing the underdog will be her platform. NT LillyBell 09/29/26 04:57 PM
BB Discussion not her fault those who coulda voted her out and didn't do it are responsible NT marcuslisa 09/29/26 04:57 PM
BB Discussion LOL Yes, Cousin It! LOL NT colleenag 09/29/26 04:57 PM
BB Discussion Those hair extensions absolutely don't suit her. She so small and that hair looked like my grandma's old fashioned floor mop. Like cousin Itt at times. Barely saw her face. NT LillyBell 09/29/26 04:55 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor called to the downstairs DR. She says okay. She asks do I need an outfit? She walks inside NT silverspoons 09/29/26 04:54 PM
BB Discussion Same here. I recall two months ago she sat alone isolating herself at the kitchen table side eyeing people who walked by. She'd sit there for hours and barely join in. NT LillyBell 09/29/26 04:54 PM
BB Discussion I wish they had NT sissy 09/29/26 04:54 PM
BB Discussion When fans of the show and players in the show make comments about what mood will she be in, is telling. She's mostly irritable. I still don't like her belief that bullying kids is good. NT LillyBell 09/29/26 04:52 PM
BB Discussion Lovely way to spend a birthday eh? LOL NT colleenag 09/29/26 04:51 PM
BB Discussion their fault for not voting her out. their stupidity etc. NT marcuslisa 09/29/26 04:49 PM
BB Discussion This is how I feel. NT sissy 09/29/26 04:49 PM
BB Discussion it's their fault not hers. they never voted her out they had like 5 chances never did it NT marcuslisa 09/29/26 04:48 PM
BB Discussion Her fault. NT sissy 09/29/26 04:48 PM
BB Discussion I hope not. What a huge disappointment to a great season if she's there. NT airam626 09/29/26 04:48 PM
BB Discussion One minute for a gam to win almost a million dollars?? NT sissy 09/29/26 04:47 PM
BB Discussion I liked her in the beginning but she has shown such a mean spirited side. The things she says, and the digs she makes are uncalled for. Why be such a b$tch. It makes no sense. NT airam626 09/29/26 04:47 PM
BB Discussion It’s been 84 years NT mebe 09/29/26 04:46 PM
BB Discussion Topic: i wouldn't be patient enough to do days of untangling my hair. i would shave my head. she has been working on her hair how many day's? NT spandex50 09/29/26 04:44 PM
BB Discussion She runs hot and cold. I really enjoy Taylor when she's in a good mood but that can head south in a heartbeat. She seems to have a negative attitude a majority of the time. NT SueCarol 09/29/26 04:43 PM
BB Discussion She could sum it up quickly by telling the truth: I flew under the radar, was not a threat, and won the comps I needed to at the end. Point blank and the period! Heck doesn't even need a minute! NT colleenag 09/29/26 04:41 PM
BB Discussion Would be worse if she wastes some of that time trying to claim game moves that weren't hers. Hopefully that speech never gets aired. NT r151996 09/29/26 04:39 PM
Dancing With The Stars Can’t say I never heard this song tonight. Lol NT chris4266 09/29/26 04:37 PM
Dancing With The Stars I record shows that have them and fast forward to the last 5 minutes NT chris4266 09/29/26 04:36 PM
BB Discussion Read the updates, most recent one about America's favorite NT Sydneycam1 09/29/26 04:32 PM
BB Discussion Now he has walked away from her. He didn't care for the comment at all. I bet he will tell Devens later. NT Sydneycam1 09/29/26 04:31 PM
BB Discussion huh??? NT spandex50 09/29/26 04:30 PM
Dancing With The Stars I LOVE not having a separate elimination show. Ain't nobody got time for that. NT PointBeing 09/29/26 04:29 PM
BB Discussion she has a huuuuge ego NT spandex50 09/29/26 04:28 PM
BB Discussion I think they were told speech only 1 minute and she hasn't figured out how to make herself look deserving in just a minute. NT dustyma 09/29/26 04:28 PM
Chicago Fire/P.D./Med Topic: ‘Chicago Fire’ Season 15 Premiere Photos: See Dermot Mulroney in His Last Episode Rio 09/29/26 04:26 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew says what percent done are you with your hair? Drew says half way? Taylor says no , once I take these braids out I will be. feeds cut NT silverspoons 09/29/26 04:25 PM
BB Discussion She is being a b$cth and is just playing victim now. She knows she has nothing to say for her game so she has to blame them to justify her lack of gameplay. It's gross. NT airam626 09/29/26 04:25 PM
BB Discussion Oh, ok, I did not hear it with adevens NT sissy 09/29/26 04:24 PM
BB Discussion Topic: I like her better when she'd hiding in her pod. She is such a nasty person. NT airam626 09/29/26 04:24 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Drew didn't care for comments about icons while Devens is sitting there NT Sydneycam1 09/29/26 04:23 PM
Current Affairs ROFL This video...wait for it.... petite6 09/29/26 04:23 PM
BB Discussion Topic: glad to see devens was studying today. devens is over this. i dont know if i can watch the show til after the winner is picked. im a watch the end of a movie 1st, then go back to the start NT spandex50 09/29/26 04:23 PM
BB Discussion She has said she has no bills, no rent, no school loans, etc... So guess she can afford these . NT dustyma 09/29/26 04:23 PM
BB Discussion Oh well I guess they should've voted her out NT Legend0714 09/29/26 04:22 PM

Does not contain posts from: Joker Polls, Quickies, Riddles, Games, The Lounge

Recent Popular Tags
Big Brother 28’ star Dee Valladares reveals if she would have betrayed Rick Devens, Who Will Win ‘Big Brother 28’? After Watching Every Episode, Big Brother 28 Spoilers: The Final HOH Part 3 Is Officially Set, BBUK, Here Are Our Predictions, But Who Is Taking Who?
Forum Rules
Forum based posting rules apply to all messages displayed on this page.
Recent Post Alternatives
Last 50 - All Forums
Last 50 - No Current Affairs Forums
Last 50 - No Games and Role Playing Forums
Last 50 - Customized the forums to exclude

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)