Recent Posts Today - All Forums
 
Forum Subject Poster Posted on
BB Discussion im sure dee is at jury, NT spandex50 09/27/26 04:39 PM
BB Discussion My opinion she liked to listen and watch & she has said many times the HG annoy her so much she would rather be alone then say the wrong thing or let her temper come out NT silverspoons 09/27/26 04:38 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Jun is literally the most hilarious big brother Alumni. Love her posts all season. NT staten 09/27/26 04:38 PM
BB Discussion i vote devens every day NT spandex50 09/27/26 04:38 PM
BB Discussion she did say that. devens, dee, angela, melody are all voting drew NT spandex50 09/27/26 04:37 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew spins around in his pool floatie NT silverspoons 09/27/26 04:36 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor says BB cast Yash's mom on next season. Drew says my mom and Yash's mom on next season. Taylor says is your mom athletic? Drew says surprisingly yes. Taylor says my mom would not be in these comps, she would wear a costume & be giggly NT silverspoons 09/27/26 04:35 PM
BB Discussion I said Drew has gotten a villain’s edit. They have shown so many times people saying he is a rat, lying or a weasel. Things like that. I think Devens has been portrayed as a good guy but that they jmpenn90 09/27/26 04:35 PM
BB Discussion It is. I've been calling her that for months. NT Rainedrop 09/27/26 04:34 PM
BB Discussion The ones that hate Drew are unhinged Yash and Taylor fans. NT Rainedrop 09/27/26 04:32 PM
BB Discussion Topic: I’m so very tired of the posts on how Taylor was ostracized this season. Let’s get real, people. She admitted she has social anxiety. She chose to stay out of the group when they were larger. Pasty 09/27/26 04:32 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew says imagine being on a season with Janelle, who won every other HOH or veto. Taylor says Janelle was like Yash. NT silverspoons 09/27/26 04:31 PM
BB Discussion Me too! NT jmpenn90 09/27/26 04:30 PM
BB Discussion Both CBS games are still going 1:47 left in Rio and over 3:00 left in New Orleans. Likely to be a double overrun because the VMAs won't stop at two hours. NT r151996 09/27/26 04:26 PM
BB Discussion Taylor has been asking for a red velvet Susie cake. NT silverspoons 09/27/26 04:25 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor says I do not know my owns stats. Drew and her go over the vetoes she played in. NT silverspoons 09/27/26 04:24 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew in the pool, Devens and Taylor on the side. Drew says his chip never got pulled once all year. He says Devens chips got pulled once at the end. NT silverspoons 09/27/26 04:23 PM
BB Discussion I think the list of votes was in the case of Taylor vs Devens. NT SwissMiss 09/27/26 04:21 PM
Current Affairs Topic: U.S. clergy are discussing their potential martyrdom because of Trump. This is seriously getting dangerous! Rio 09/27/26 04:19 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Looks like BB will get pushed back tonight. Football is still on. NT Caroljean1965 09/27/26 04:19 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Maybe Big Brother production will give them In and Out burgers for Taylor's birthday, they have been talking about that restaurant a lot lately and it would only be for 3 people NT tatertot2 09/27/26 04:16 PM
BB Discussion Drew is the most deserving AFP. Everyone that hates Drew is spineless. NT MarvelJesus 09/27/26 04:09 PM
BB Discussion Hulu NT mebe 09/27/26 04:09 PM
BB Discussion She also told Drew "You win this!" as he walked her to the door. NT berkshire 09/27/26 04:08 PM
BB Discussion I think "villain" is a harsh word for Devens' edit but they did show him not returning Drew's loyalty except when convenient. NT berkshire 09/27/26 04:07 PM
BB Discussion Melody said devens was playing the best game many times. NT sliver 09/27/26 04:07 PM
BB Discussion I'm thinking Devens has Dee and Angela locked in. Yash and Lala would be the wild card. With Taylor, those two are locked in for her plus Melody and Barrett. NT berkshire 09/27/26 04:05 PM
BB Discussion I am also not happy with Jag being there either. The good thing is that BB skills don't translate well to Traitors. Only Danielle Reyes and Britney Haynes did well. NT diamondangel32 09/27/26 04:04 PM
BB Discussion No thanks, I enjoy Devens. Replace Taylor with Dee and it would be better. NT Shar 09/27/26 04:02 PM
BB Discussion Not on Paramount plus. When I Google there are several different shows with same name so I don't know which one devens was talking about. Only heard a little of his talk NT dustyma 09/27/26 04:01 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor says her birthday is n 2 days. Drew says cool. Drew says what will you wish for? Taylor says to win. NT silverspoons 09/27/26 03:59 PM
BB Discussion I giggled when Devens talked about he slept in...10:30. Then he said it's 3:15pm and he hadn't seen Taylor in the flesh all day. NT diamondangel32 09/27/26 03:55 PM
BB Discussion I have it on a tablet and used to play a lot but haven't played in awhile. Now I may get back to it. I like it but it isn't an easy game unless you pay attention NT dustyma 09/27/26 03:51 PM
BB Discussion Isn't on Paramount plus, just hulu which I don't have so guess I can't watch it. Bummer NT dustyma 09/27/26 03:50 PM
BB Updates Topic: Devens while laying outside, is explaining a tv show to Taylor and Drew NT silverspoons 09/27/26 03:45 PM
BB Updates Topic: Taylor comes outside and asks Devens if he liked Mancala . He says no. Drew says I tried to teach him, he lost. NT silverspoons 09/27/26 03:44 PM
BB Discussion Topic: I love Paradise the show they’re talking about!! It’s soooo good NT MandaRe 09/27/26 03:43 PM
BB Discussion I feel like the show has given Drew more of a villain edit so I would be really surprised but happy if he won. I would love for Devens to win the game and Drew to get 2nd and Americas favorite. NT jmpenn90 09/27/26 03:43 PM
BB Discussion My daughter and I play it sometimes on her Nintendo as part of Clubhouse Games. That way we don’t have to worry about losing any pieces. Lol NT jmpenn90 09/27/26 03:41 PM
BB Discussion I wonder if Devens would still take Drew if he thought Drew would beat him. I think it would be a hard decision but ultimately I think he would not take him if he thought Drew would win which would jmpenn90 09/27/26 03:39 PM
BB Discussion Why is that sad? She has stated that she prefers freshly cooked food instead of frozen entrees, and that she might as well cook for everyone and not just herself. It's kind of her, not forced. NT Shar 09/27/26 03:39 PM
BB Discussion You may want to google it just so you can also see a good image and/or video as well so you can get a good visual. They did a good job describing it. My daughter and I have played it on the Nintendo jmpenn90 09/27/26 03:37 PM
BB Discussion Ready for your kiss? NT berkshire 09/27/26 03:35 PM
BB Discussion Porn maybe? LOL JK JK NT berkshire 09/27/26 03:35 PM
BB Discussion No, I think they got a hotel NT FurlessBat 09/27/26 03:34 PM
BB Discussion Thanks!! Never heard of it. NT berkshire 09/27/26 03:33 PM
BB Discussion I don't feel it was a threat at all. It was basic end of the game talk. NT fanofBB 09/27/26 03:33 PM
BB Discussion Why, because she didn’t play the game the way you thought she should play ? I see posts saying she’s undeserving. When she was chosen to enter the BB house out of so many other… BBLover4Life 09/27/26 03:33 PM
BB Discussion Remember Paulie being terrified at the sight of a butterfly? LOL NT berkshire 09/27/26 03:33 PM
BB Discussion It is a game with a wooden board & stones, you want to get the stones on one side I think. I bought it for my kids & they lost the stones so we never played. NT silverspoons 09/27/26 03:33 PM

Recent Popular Tags
BBUK, Big Brother’s Dee Valladares Rates Her Gameplay on a Scale of 1-10, Why isn't 'Big Brother' on tonight? Sunday delay, Reveals What She Would Have Done Differently for a Higher Rating (Exclusive), start time, Part 2 Winner Sets Up Finale Clash: BB28 Spoilers
Forum Rules
Forum based posting rules apply to all messages displayed on this page.
Recent Post Alternatives
Last 50 - All Forums
Last 50 - No Current Affairs Forums
Last 50 - No Games and Role Playing Forums
Last 50 - Customized the forums to exclude

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)