Recent Posts Today - All Forums
 
Forum Subject Poster Posted on
BB Updates Topic: Drew makes some pool shots in, hoots and hollers. Drew: The kid's still here! NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 10:14 PM
BB Updates Topic: Drew and Devens playing pool in the BY. Devens: I watch to teach a class on Big Brother and Survivor. I didn't really think that through, how about Broadcast Writing, Intro to Marketing. NT MajorHurricane * 09/28/26 10:13 PM
The Score Case Keenum scores 3TD to lead the Bears to victory over Eagles 27-7 NT wyndycty 09/28/26 10:12 PM
Games 1. Revolution NT StarfishTwo 09/28/26 10:11 PM
Games Topic: Name 15: Dystopian TV Series NT StarfishTwo 09/28/26 10:10 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Is devens been writing things down in cheese slices and hiding in his bed? Strange that he dives into his bed, covers head, then pops out again. Was in kit grabbed cheese slice and had knife like Time2bme 09/28/26 09:59 PM
BB Discussion I saw undercover activity in her pod on 9/20. This was the night/morning T was dancing and cam talking about sororities & fraternities, then went into the pod BR and interrupted. Shar 09/28/26 09:38 PM
BB Discussion I figured she did, but how did this come out, did he say something? NT N2BB 09/28/26 09:16 PM
BB Discussion that's a lot of work, they may not all be out by finale! NT N2BB 09/28/26 09:14 PM
BB Discussion She got quite touchy-feely after he won Veto … very handsy NT mebe 09/28/26 09:09 PM
BB Discussion grandma tay NT sliver 09/28/26 08:48 PM
BB Discussion sounds like reading lines, not natural. NT sliver 09/28/26 08:47 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Is Taylor taking the extensions out? She said she has short dark hair w/o them. NT N2BB 09/28/26 08:46 PM
BB Discussion peanut butter on a hamburger? Noo. NT Mannix 09/28/26 08:42 PM
BB Discussion NONE! I want them to recruit their own talent like Survivor does and get back their own identity separate from Survivor! NT BleacherBum 09/28/26 08:38 PM
BB Discussion Mmhmm NT FurlessBat 09/28/26 08:36 PM
BB Discussion All those burgers made button boy hungry. NT Rainedrop 09/28/26 08:36 PM
BB Discussion Pizza Hut had a great salad bar NT Mannix 09/28/26 08:34 PM
BB Discussion same...too sweet. kewpie mayo for me. NT sliver 09/28/26 08:33 PM
BB Discussion so growing up, we had a Pizza Hut in my town and we went there for lunch often when I was in high school, their blue cheese dressing was the best ever that’s what I ate on pizza NT sissy 09/28/26 08:32 PM
BB Discussion yeah, my best friend is Italian. They don’t put ranch on pizza. NT sissy 09/28/26 08:32 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Newest "Soap Dirt" posted in media if you're interested or need to catch up! NT Not_so_annoyed 09/28/26 08:31 PM
BB Discussion Yes. Morning in her pod. NT DaisyChain 09/28/26 08:31 PM
BB Discussion oh well that one didn’t work out for, the next one did though NT sissy 09/28/26 08:31 PM
BB Discussion Topic: well, hell we’ve had the big brother Music for a while now did they have a throwdown? NT sissy 09/28/26 08:30 PM
BB Media Topic: Soap Dirt: Taylor versus Devens and other events. Under ten minutes: Not_so_annoyed 09/28/26 08:29 PM
BB Discussion Yes, that’s how she controlled Corey NT FurlessBat 09/28/26 08:29 PM
BB Discussion Ranch on pizza is underrraed. Italians would die tho NT FurlessBat 09/28/26 08:28 PM
BB Discussion i’m not a ranch person unless it’s homemade then I like it, when we get pizza, my daughter always gets a tub of ranch and they make it homemade at this pizza place. It’s so good. NT sissy 09/28/26 08:28 PM
BB Discussion oh my, I don’t remember. Did she do that? If so, it worked out for. NT sissy 09/28/26 08:27 PM
BB Discussion so I’m just gonna have to do it on every post now just so I can remember it NT sissy 09/28/26 08:26 PM
BB Discussion Was it Nicole Franzel? NT Mannix 09/28/26 08:26 PM
BB Discussion I know she was really trying to get that veto, but I know Drew wasn’t gonna give up that video for anyone NT sissy 09/28/26 08:26 PM
BB Discussion Glad I could help. I had to get help a long time ago too. NT dustyma 09/28/26 08:25 PM
BB Discussion Not sure about ice cream but ranch is good on most savory items. Fries, pizza, baked potatoes, etc NT jmpenn90 09/28/26 08:25 PM
BB Discussion The best fish I ever had was at a little stand on the beach in Santa Rosa, Beach Florida, it was red snapper it was so good NT sissy 09/28/26 08:25 PM
BB Discussion Ketchup on hot dogs is wrong. I could do ranch I think. Now I have to try it. lol NT Mannix 09/28/26 08:24 PM
BB Discussion lmao NT sissy 09/28/26 08:24 PM
BB Discussion I like mayo on burgers and hot dogs. Also like ketchup and mustard on both. NT jmpenn90 09/28/26 08:24 PM
BB Discussion I didn’t thank you!! NT sissy 09/28/26 08:23 PM
BB Discussion If I'm lucky, yes. NT TheBigJerz 09/28/26 08:23 PM
BB Discussion At this point in my life, if you blow on my ear I might get there. NT TheBigJerz 09/28/26 08:22 PM
BB Discussion Ketchup often but BBQ sauce is better NT Mannix 09/28/26 08:22 PM
BB Discussion People were claiming this on her last night in the house. NT Jan3 09/28/26 08:22 PM
BB Discussion Is there a free trial ? NT FurlessBat 09/28/26 08:22 PM
BB Discussion Oh I can do that too. I think I could put ranch on ice cream. Love ranch. NT Mannix 09/28/26 08:21 PM
BB Discussion Only when fish is also involved NT FurlessBat 09/28/26 08:21 PM
BB Discussion Hold over message and the thumbs up and an arrow will pop up on right side. If want thumbs up just tap it. If want another emoji, click the arrow and they are all there and you just tap NT dustyma 09/28/26 08:21 PM
BB Discussion Will drawings work? I can work that out. NT sissy 09/28/26 08:21 PM
BB Discussion Pics for my OnlyFans subscribers. NT TheBigJerz 09/28/26 08:19 PM

Recent Popular Tags
Why isn't 'Big Brother' on tonight? Sunday delay, BBUK, Here Are Our Predictions, But Who Is Taking Who?, Reveals What She Would Have Done Differently for a Higher Rating (Exclusive), start time, Big Brother 28’ star Dee Valladares reveals if she would have betrayed Rick Devens, Who Will Win ‘Big Brother 28’? After Watching Every Episode, Big Brother 28 Spoilers: The Final HOH Part 3 Is Officially Set, Big Brother’s Dee Valladares Rates Her Gameplay on a Scale of 1-10
Forum Rules
Forum based posting rules apply to all messages displayed on this page.
Recent Post Alternatives
Last 50 - All Forums
Last 50 - No Current Affairs Forums
Last 50 - No Games and Role Playing Forums
Last 50 - Customized the forums to exclude

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)