Recent Posts Today - All Forums
 
Forum Subject Poster Posted on
BB Discussion I was just also thinking that it could come down to a tiebreaker and I don’t think we have had one this season. I hope Devens just wins easily because who knows who would win a tiebreaker NT jmpenn90 09/29/26 09:32 PM
BB Discussion In his occupation he has to remember stats in sports. NT LillyBell 09/29/26 09:30 PM
BB Discussion She stayed 28 reasons she is great and I cracked up reading it because not a one actually fits her. Delusional and sad girl with fake ego NT dustyma 09/29/26 09:30 PM
BB Discussion Yep, honestly he really only needs to go through the weeks like he just did a few times tomorrow and a few times Thursday. He can even do it in his head. He doesn’t have to do it 100 times NT jmpenn90 09/29/26 09:29 PM
BB Discussion Yes. NT Jan3 09/29/26 09:28 PM
BB Discussion If Melody had a problem, she should had addressed it to him. I see comments on this forum all the time that I don't like, yet I believe we each have a right to our own beliefs. Each is their own. NT Bogie4TeamYash 09/29/26 09:28 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Would be such a nailbiter on part 3 if Taylor and Devens tied and it went to a numerical question and Devens won. Manifest! NT LillyBell 09/29/26 09:28 PM
BB Discussion I hope he tries to remember comp names and have nots too. NT Jan3 09/29/26 09:28 PM
BB Discussion I know, I was smiling watching him. He is really smarter than people think. NT dustyma 09/29/26 09:28 PM
BB Discussion But now she isn’t even really being nice to their faces half the time NT jmpenn90 09/29/26 09:27 PM
BB Discussion Yes. Like "i was the 3rd person voted out on day so and so or after so and so" NT LillyBell 09/29/26 09:27 PM
BB Discussion Everything she did was to get camera time. The crazier the better because it got attention. She was not a nice person. Maybe why she and Melody fit so well. Glad gone and not in jury NT dustyma 09/29/26 09:26 PM
BB Discussion He even seemed to know the time travel years NT jmpenn90 09/29/26 09:26 PM
BB Discussion She just cooked a meal for herself. I'm watching her eat as she is sarcastically speaking about being alone on her birthday. So pretty on the outside but not so nice on the inside. NT LillyBell 09/29/26 09:26 PM
BB Discussion Kamu was joking about SA on Melody. I don't think it was funny or a joke. NT LillyBell 09/29/26 09:24 PM
BB Discussion Glad to know he remembers it so well. Details for each. He has a chance to beat her. NT dustyma 09/29/26 09:22 PM
BB Discussion This was Lala but I probably misheard him, the next person he has right NT jmpenn90 09/29/26 09:21 PM
BB Discussion I remember her saying that she hates them all a few times NT jmpenn90 09/29/26 09:20 PM
BB Discussion Yash NT jube 09/29/26 09:20 PM
BB Discussion Did he say Lala left on a 2-1 vote? Hopefully I misheard him because that isn’t enough votes. NT jmpenn90 09/29/26 09:18 PM
BB Discussion no, she says she's a good person and good people care about others and have empathy, not just for people they like but all people. NT scubadog 09/29/26 09:18 PM
BB Discussion What didn't make the show was Mallory telling Barrett that she was going to go after Dee and Devens families and friends and mess with Devens family photos if she got evicted. And she was serious. NT SueCarol 09/29/26 09:17 PM
BB Discussion Why does the world expect someone to apologize for something he/she doesn't stand for? At least they are honest about it. Now those who say one thing and do another is who you should worry about. NT Bogie4TeamYash 09/29/26 09:17 PM
BB Discussion If it’s like it usually is it should be 3 video statements from each jury member about their game facts and one will be false NT jmpenn90 09/29/26 09:16 PM
BB Discussion It could be video answers. NT LillyBell 09/29/26 09:15 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Devens is studying starting at week 1. He mostly needs to start at jury but as long as he knows it all that will be good. NT jmpenn90 09/29/26 09:13 PM
BB Game Scores added for both Part 1 and Part 2 HOH. NT M3gabyt3 09/29/26 09:13 PM
BB Discussion Does anyone remember her telling Lala (in the pod) how she hates them all and that now she will go gutter on them? NT LillyBell 09/29/26 09:13 PM
BB Discussion Did they do things for others bday other than box cake. Like catering food? Maybe she hasn't earned it. NT Rainedrop 09/29/26 09:12 PM
BB Discussion Her deranged screaming and tears flowing in the DR after she was nominated was insane. It's a game. Did she think she will never go on the block? NT LillyBell 09/29/26 09:11 PM
BB Discussion She's the type that she's nice to your face. But the minute you leave the room she's talking trash. NT Rainedrop 09/29/26 09:10 PM
BB Discussion “Hey, Chuk, wake up. Your balls smell” “Good Morning, Chuk. Please shower”. Yes, that would have been the perfect time to tell him NT FurlessBat 09/29/26 09:09 PM
BB Discussion 1000% NT Rainedrop 09/29/26 09:08 PM
BB Discussion When they play wake up music they are usually off. Do they not still do that in the mornings or do they just tell them to get up now? I don’t ever watch when they wake up. NT jmpenn90 09/29/26 09:07 PM
BB Discussion I'm just looking at her hair! What has she done to it to make it look like straw? NT LillyBell 09/29/26 09:04 PM
BB Discussion Vapid Lou NT FurlessBat 09/29/26 09:03 PM
BB Discussion I tend to believe her when she says she hates everyone in there NT jube 09/29/26 09:02 PM
BB Discussion I don't think it was a big deal. In fact I think part of it was for 'show'. She does know she is being recorded 24/7 and that there are live feeds. NT ReaRea 09/29/26 09:01 PM
BB Discussion Victoria NT SueCarol 09/29/26 09:00 PM
BB Discussion I will watch every bit of it. As in the past, the winner may be someone I have cheered for or someone I don't care for but regardless, I will be glad that it's over. Whew! NT SueCarol 09/29/26 08:58 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Kamu unapologetic as ever.... LillyBell 09/29/26 08:58 PM
BB Discussion Absolutely. She has only been nice or friendly if you could do something she wanted. Second not , she reverted to her real snarky self. NT dustyma 09/29/26 08:53 PM
BB Discussion Topic: just want to point out for all the tay obsessed, who say she cooks/cleans for those ingrates, devens cooked, offered food to them both, he just finished cleaning and this is not the first time. NT spandex50 09/29/26 08:52 PM
BB Discussion she just told the cams, she's half way done and its taken 5 hrs, she thinks it will be another 4 hrs NT Cindy 09/29/26 08:52 PM
BB Discussion She told Drew a little bit ago it was going to take another 3 hours at least. Should just cut them out and trim hair into pixie or something. NT dustyma 09/29/26 08:51 PM
BB Discussion yep, to a certain extent NT spandex50 09/29/26 08:51 PM
BB Discussion Verucca NT Cindy 09/29/26 08:49 PM
BB Discussion Valedictorian NT FurlessBat 09/29/26 08:47 PM
BB Discussion I remember that, maybe Gina Marie? NT NancyP 09/29/26 08:47 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Do you guys think Taylor never really liked Devens but was fake for his jury vote or so he might take her but then when he said he was going to take Drew she changed? She stopped pretending to like jmpenn90 09/29/26 08:47 PM

Recent Popular Tags
Here Are Our Predictions, Big Brother 28’ star Dee Valladares reveals if she would have betrayed Rick Devens, Who Will Win ‘Big Brother 28’? After Watching Every Episode
Forum Rules
Forum based posting rules apply to all messages displayed on this page.
Recent Post Alternatives
Last 50 - All Forums
Last 50 - No Current Affairs Forums
Last 50 - No Games and Role Playing Forums
Last 50 - Customized the forums to exclude

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)