Recent Posts Today - Not showing Current Affairs forums
 
Forum Subject Poster Posted on
BB Discussion They all look at each other...what this bish just say? NT Rainedrop 10/01/26 07:47 PM
BB Discussion He knew the game enough to know that the jurors want you to own getting the blood on your hands. NT berkshire 10/01/26 07:46 PM
BB Discussion I know what you mean. I felt the same way about Drew. Thankfully Devens couldn't resist one more unexpected move. Whew....the icons certainly kept me on the edge of my seat this season. NT Not_so_annoyed 10/01/26 07:46 PM
BB Discussion That would be interesting. NT Rainedrop 10/01/26 07:46 PM
BB Discussion I would donate NT sissy 10/01/26 07:46 PM
BB Discussion Look what happened to Colby. Good guy. Just past his prime. NT berkshire 10/01/26 07:45 PM
The Amazing Race This might be a tbc episode lol NT FurlessBat 10/01/26 07:45 PM
BB Discussion for sure, up until yesterday it was easily the better move NT sliver 10/01/26 07:45 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Devens telling Drew “this is total betrayal” before slashing his throat…..that’s what big brother is all about…..iconic NT PierreBourne 10/01/26 07:45 PM
BB Discussion Topic: I am looking forward to jury interviews. I want to know if their votes would have changed if was D/D. Also want to hear Lala talk about her vote. I miss the backyard after show interviews NT JillyBean 10/01/26 07:45 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Angela set up Taylor with her Question….. and she answered masterminding the Lyric Flip #Godgela doing her big one NT FreddyFields 10/01/26 07:45 PM
BB Discussion Rachel would self-evict at First Tribal. Maybe even thrown herself into a volcano. NT berkshire 10/01/26 07:45 PM
BB Discussion Hayden and Caleb only 2 bb players to go on survivor and only 3 survivor player to go on bb while dozens of survivor and bb players go on the challenge I wonder why NT dominic716 10/01/26 07:45 PM
The Amazing Race I didn’t even realize they made to the history challenge. It might be Davina and Saran or Doug and Dylan NT chris4266 10/01/26 07:44 PM
BB Discussion 810K richer. NT LillyBell 10/01/26 07:44 PM
BB Discussion Blood vs Water. He was paired with his then girlfriend Kat NT utty14 10/01/26 07:43 PM
The Amazing Race this could be painful to watch unless they get the right local to do it for them on a cell phone NT northwellguy 10/01/26 07:43 PM
BB Discussion Oh was he ?I don’t think I watched that season NT godfreyfan 10/01/26 07:43 PM
BB Discussion Rachel, I believe has passed her time, I don’t think she could stick with it. I have not seen Hayden in years. Would he be good at it? I don’t see Drew doing well at survivor. I think he’s a little sissy 10/01/26 07:43 PM
BB Discussion Hayden already was on survivor and so was Caleb (beast mode cowboy). NT Natalie 10/01/26 07:42 PM
BB Discussion Looking forward to the Post Week 2 saying the ratings have slumped since last year and the show is going to be cancelled. HAppens every year. NT berkshire 10/01/26 07:42 PM
The Amazing Race I don’t know. There are other crappy teams still left lol NT FurlessBat 10/01/26 07:42 PM
BB Discussion at least liz bad NT sliver 10/01/26 07:42 PM
BB Discussion I’d give him $75 I feel so bad for him someone find his Venmo lol NT Neon 10/01/26 07:42 PM
BB Discussion Highs: Drew's interview with Julie, shouting out to his parents NT tatertot2 10/01/26 07:41 PM
BB Discussion Hayden was on Survivor NT utty14 10/01/26 07:41 PM
BB Discussion we just don't know that, it's easy to say after the fact NT sliver 10/01/26 07:41 PM
BB Discussion Happy for jack n juju. They 750k richer NT godfreyfan 10/01/26 07:41 PM
BB Discussion don’t make me have to watch survivor lol NT staten 10/01/26 07:41 PM
The Amazing Race So will Phil have to go meet Katie and Charlotte to tell them they’re last? NT chris4266 10/01/26 07:41 PM
The Amazing Race Agree NT beachbum7 10/01/26 07:41 PM
BB Discussion Such an adorable family. Their family got bigger tonight though. NT Rainedrop 10/01/26 07:41 PM
BB Discussion Dee wasn’t winning the F3 HOH NT utty14 10/01/26 07:41 PM
BB Discussion it was bad but i dunno if gina marie bad NT staten 10/01/26 07:41 PM
The Amazing Race Good I like them... I always go for the happy-go-lucky teams NT northwellguy 10/01/26 07:40 PM
BB Discussion Yup. The advantage of going second. He was able to rebut her claim to HIS move. NT berkshire 10/01/26 07:40 PM
BB Discussion Devens can donate him a good amount NT Alfred0v 10/01/26 07:40 PM
BB Discussion Dumb newbies had so many chances to evict them NT godfreyfan 10/01/26 07:40 PM
The Amazing Race Tasmania, yada yada yada Cape Cod NT beachbum7 10/01/26 07:40 PM
The Amazing Race The Cape Cod of Africa. Lol NT chris4266 10/01/26 07:40 PM
The Amazing Race Tasmania, the Cape Cod of Africa FurlessBat 10/01/26 07:40 PM
BB Discussion Well Devens also took Taylor and Dee wasn’t winning the final HOH. No shot NT PierreBourne 10/01/26 07:40 PM
BB Discussion Beautiful moment! NT Bigbrothervet44 10/01/26 07:40 PM
BB Discussion cute little kids too NT staten 10/01/26 07:40 PM
The Amazing Race Ugh NT northwellguy 10/01/26 07:40 PM
BB Discussion Good that's all I wanted. Anyone but Taylor. NT Rainedrop 10/01/26 07:39 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Now let’s get big brother players on survivor. Hayden Rachel to name a few NT godfreyfan 10/01/26 07:39 PM
BB Discussion victoria season with a gina marie finish NT sliver 10/01/26 07:39 PM
The Amazing Race First to Mat beachbum7 10/01/26 07:39 PM
BB Discussion Topic: Devens walking out and going to his wife and kids was legendary NT PierreBourne 10/01/26 07:39 PM

Does not contain posts from: News Stand, Conservative Corner, Liberal Loft, Current Affairs

Recent Popular Tags
Big Brother's Producers Have A New Show That Live Feed Viewers May Love, Who's winning America's Favorite Houseguest? 'Big Brother' AFH polls split, Survivor Season 51 Episode 2 Photos “Weaponized Honesty” Tease A Dangerous Challenge At Sea, ‘Big Brother’ Future Revealed After Season 28 Finale, Big Brother 28 Finale Predictions: Who Will Win & Who Gets AFP?, Is ‘Big Brother’ on tonight? Season 28 finale time, Julie Chen Moonves says she was a ‘jerk’ for being ‘pissed off’ about Rick Devens on Big Brother, Big Brother 28’ poll: Rick Devens is lapping the field for America’s Favorite Houseguest, Dancing with the Stars: The Next Pro Stars Adele Zaikman and Allen Genkin Confirm Relationship, Renewed for 2 More Seasons!, Big Brother 28 Finale: Winner Makes History After Emotional ‘Betrayal’, finalists and how to watch
Forum Rules
Forum based posting rules apply to all messages displayed on this page.
Recent Post Alternatives
Last 50 - All Forums
Last 50 - No Current Affairs Forums
Last 50 - No Games and Role Playing Forums
Last 50 - Customized the forums to exclude

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)