|
BB Discussion
|
I am not sure that's his full intention. He was talking just a bit ago about how he was worried about Taylor and he hopes she doesn't feel isolated. He has been checking on her in the pod also. NT
|
KRambo
|
09/28/26 11:50 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor says Miss Julie Chen Moonves gives up her summer every year. No vacation. Drew says not the whole summer, it is just Thursday . She can go somewhere Sunday-Wednesday. NT
|
silverspoons
|
09/28/26 11:50 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Drew: I'm really excited to see Cody [at the after-party]. Taylor: Cody, Tiffany, Keanu, Howie, Paul, Morgan, Vince. Drew: I'd love to see Morgan and Vince. Drew: I'd like to see Eric Stein from BB8. Taylor: I'd like to meet Danielle, I like Kiesha.
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:49 PM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
There are some people who don't like when others try to force them to celebrate their birthday. One of them is my former law partner and now congressman. NT
|
BleacherBum
|
09/28/26 11:48 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor/Drew now recalling them talking about the Roundtable to Devens. Drew: What did you think they said about me again? Taylor: Chaotic, Unloyal, Liar. They saying about me that I'm always in the pod. NT
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:45 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Devens inside in the kitchen now. Taylor: What time is it? Devens: 11:48. [Their clock is quite ahead] Taylor: It's almost my birthday. NT
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:42 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Drew: They're probably roasting our ass at the Roundtable. Taylor: What are they gonna say about Devens, they're gonna say nothing bad about Devens. What is there to say bad about f-ing Devens? Drew: I don't know. Taylor: I can't think of nothing bad about
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:41 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor doing her nails now as her and Drew are talking and laughing. Drew: I don't think I saw you do Mallory or Melody's nails. Taylor: I think Yash did them. NT
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:39 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Devens: Pretty soon, I'll be home, folding my whole family's laundry again. What a weird thing to look forward to, but I look forward to it. Not that I do all the laundry, Becca and I split up the work. I'm going home to no job for a while. I can do all the
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:38 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Devens silently folding his laundry. NT
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:36 PM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Topic:
In another world, I think I might've been a good court reporter with how fast I'm able to type these BB conversations out... It's so fascinating to see what everyone is thinking though. NT
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:35 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Devens: I never saw my path to win on Survivor 50, it's not like I set myself up to win after Cirie decided to go with a different group than The Seal of Four. I did the best I could, I'm so proud. This is so different, I set my self up, I'm one comp away from
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:34 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor/Drew convo: I wanted to go on The Real World and The Challenge. NT
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:30 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Devens: It would be good to win, and it would be disappointing if it ended any other way. And I know Taylor/Drew feel the same way. One of us gets 3rd, one gets 2nd, one wins, and we'll all have to deal with it. We should all be proud of ourselves. NT
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:30 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Devens: I think I would have a good chance if I could plead my case. I would have a good chance to answer the questions. NT
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:28 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Devens cam talk: I think what Drew said made sense. I think the final thing is how the jury feels about certain things, or remember facts about the jury. Part 1 is physical, Part 2 is mental, Part 3 is social, how well did you know the jury?
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:27 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor: I really want a normal life after this. Unless they put me in Avatar, I would love to be in Avatar. I think I have the features for it. Drew: What a crazy jump. Taylor: It's either 0 or 100 for me. NT
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:26 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor: I would love to do The Challenge, but I don't know if they would want me since I don't do the best at comps and aren't too confrontational, but I can if I have to be. I'd also love to do Amazing Race with my sister. NT
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:24 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Drew: I could see you being on The Traitors, I could also see you falling off the face of the Earth and not come back. Taylor: Yeah. I might do a couple more shows, but I don't think anyone will call me, they think I'm boring. NT
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:23 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor continuing to do her hair as they talk about the Rainbow Rally HOH (the one with Drew's Irish accent). Drew: I really hope they don't use the accent one, I went overboard on it. Irish accent: It's gonna take three hours. NT
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:20 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Drew: Sharing a bathroom with 16 other people was tough. Taylor: Yeah it was tough, I've never had to do this in my life, even when I was an RA. I know how to live with people but I don't want to. I never signed up for halls with communal showers. NT
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:17 PM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
She really wanted him to use the veto on her. NT
|
LillyBell
|
09/28/26 11:16 PM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Shows how much of a class act Devens is NT
|
Bigbrothervet44
|
09/28/26 11:15 PM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Drew only hanging out with Taylor so she takes him to final 2. Skippy zooming in on her squeezing her pimples. NT
|
LillyBell
|
09/28/26 11:15 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Devens cam talk: What's AI doing right now? Oh god, they've made AI so crazy that they're warning people because AI can crack everything. Where are we 3 months later? What's going on in the world? Hopefully everything's chilled out a bit. NT
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:14 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor/Drew still talking in the BA. Taylor: Are you going to own your game? [in F2 speech]. Drew: Yeah, isn't that what you're supposed to do? NT
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:14 PM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Skippy freaking out that there's two different conversations going on right now with 3 people left NT
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:12 PM
|
|
Games
|
American Idol NT
|
StarfishTwo
|
09/28/26 11:12 PM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
someone said it on the internet so it is FACT. NT
|
maxreality
|
09/28/26 11:12 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
There's some people here I miss. Kamu, Barrett. I turned on Kamu, I hope he'll be friends with me. Barrett turned on me, I still want to be friends with him. Yash, I love him, did him dirty 2x in the game. Dee, a lot of people I'm excited to be friends with. NT
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:12 PM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Topic:
go back to Drew and Taylor please NT
|
sunnyside99
|
09/28/26 11:10 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Devens: They're probably all fine, but I feel guilty for leaving them. They probably aren't missing me as much as I do. I just miss my friends. Every Thursday night, I play Fortnite with Gavin, Adam, Mark, Mike. I miss talking with Stephen Fishbach, Hubicki.
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:10 PM
|
|
Games
|
descend NT
|
StarfishTwo
|
09/28/26 11:10 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Devens talking about his cats. Devens: Sia [the cat] is super shy, I'm the only one that she deals with. Jack said in the letter that he's taking care of the cats, including Sia. NT
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:08 PM
|
|
Games
|
S - Serafina NT
|
StarfishTwo
|
09/28/26 11:07 PM
|
|
Games
|
**end** NT
|
StarfishTwo
|
09/28/26 11:06 PM
|
|
Games
|
15. Panem (The Hunger Games) NT
|
StarfishTwo
|
09/28/26 11:06 PM
|
|
BB Alumni
|
Topic:
[BBS:] Matt Klotz (BB25) Interview | What It’s Really Like Being a Big Brother Runner-Up
|
moeopoly
|
09/28/26 11:06 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Devens cam talking on the hammock about how he's gotten the family video and the HOH letters. Everything I do is for them, for 3 months. I'm just so ready to see them again. NT
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:05 PM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Topic:
It's probably hell in the jury house for Angela and Melody. Melody's opinion of Angela....
|
LillyBell
|
09/28/26 11:04 PM
|
|
Games
|
R - Ramble On - Led Zeppelin NT
|
StarfishTwo
|
09/28/26 11:04 PM
|
|
Games
|
14. Royal Dansk NT
|
StarfishTwo
|
09/28/26 11:03 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Drew: Devens is so so so ready to go. Taylor: I'm ready to go, but you don't seem ready to go. Drew: I'm kinda ready. Taylor: If they said another 3 weeks, you would be good, Drew: Yeah, but not with only 3 people. I'm also ready to see my mom.
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 11:03 PM
|
|
BB Alumni
|
I heard an alumni say they thought it was Dan this year.. but I have a hard time believing that lol.. NT
|
moeopoly
|
09/28/26 11:02 PM
|
|
Games
|
**end** NT
|
StarfishTwo
|
09/28/26 11:02 PM
|
|
Games
|
15. Bananas NT
|
StarfishTwo
|
09/28/26 11:01 PM
|
|
Games
|
Board game ... Crumbs in the bed or hair in the drain? NT
|
StarfishTwo
|
09/28/26 11:00 PM
|
|
BB Discussion
|
Because she hates on people. Devens said it was clear to him that Taylor hates them. And they still want to do something nice for her birthday. NT
|
LillyBell
|
09/28/26 11:00 PM
|
|
Games
|
8. Chicago NT
|
StarfishTwo
|
09/28/26 10:59 PM
|
|
BB Updates
|
Topic:
Taylor: Did Devens tell you he put body wash in his hair earlier? I was getting ready for the DR. Devens said "Tay, I just put body wash in my hair. The old spice." NT
|
MajorHurricane
|
09/28/26 10:58 PM
|
|
|