Forums >> International Big Brother >> BB UK

This is a response to: Aug 9 Episode discussion
MaryAnn
Key Meister
Reged: 07/24/02
This was the first time I felt sorry for Paul. The ponytail... The desperation to be a lad at 39....
08/10/17 08:42 AM

I beat cancer recently and before that, I wouldn't have had a clue if someone was wearing a wig but now, I can't miss it and Paul's dry clumpy look was definitely a wig. He wants to be one of the young fun ones so badly I'm afraid he'll fall off the wagon soon.

Jemma... she's lived up to my expectations. I'll be happy when she's gone. Between her desperation and Paul's, it's exhausting to watch.

Derek... I lived in a house with a ghost so I believe in them. Our ghost was hilarious, he used to hide my mom's ashtray (one of those big heavy 70's glass ashtrays in a stand) and her can opener and she'd threaten to call the priest if he didn't put them back. He also opened the living room window even after dad nailed it shut. I'm not sure if Derek believes in them. He seemed so amazed at the fact that they came around..hope they don't tell him about the boys knocking on the walls. I agree that he's not real.

Shaun and the music rang true for me as well lol

"Be nice to each other ... play fair." Colleen's last words on Survivor

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Aug 9 Episode discussion
justin_2pac
08/09/17 11:17 PM
xx * I can totally relate to Shaun about today's music lol NT
no1home
08/10/17 10:16 AM
xx * This was the first time I felt sorry for Paul. The ponytail... The desperation to be a lad at 39....
MaryAnn
08/10/17 08:42 AM
xx * Derek's (not so) slight-of-hand moving of the coin on the table when he picked up the clipboard had me pegging him as a fraud. People are gullible. NT
CClovesBB
08/12/17 03:32 AM
xx * Yeah, I'm guessing the same people will be up again. They are easy targets now NT
BBloverstarr
08/10/17 07:00 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 179
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)