Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

MadVelvet
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/09/07
Loc: Texas
Have to get this off my chest as a BB Fan and Feedster
08/21/16 09:34 AM

Yes, it's about the video of Natalie saying "mom & dad" want me working with you and Corey".

There was a video showing "mom and dad" aka DR pressuring Nat to join with Nicorey...so no ifs, ands or buts. It's still out there on twitter (with a close up full face of Natalie saying it) I'm so disappointed since I saw that video. I feel production itself has completely ruined BB for me. I knew production manipulated somewhat but I thought just for show purposes not actual dynamics that could take a person out of the chance at the prize. It really pisses me off.

I know ppl will say DR can suggest but they can't force you. That is true but they can put a lot of pressure on you and this is the show that is paying you to be on this show most would bend just at that. Then there would be the fear of well if I don't do that, will they then target me and try to get an HG to go against me? We saw a short clip of Victor mentioning how DR called him an idiot for targeting Nicole/Corey/Paulie but he didn't play ball and now look where he is at.

I can see it in Nat's face, she had an agenda, felt she was playing the game and she felt she was doing good...now you can see this resolve of "oh I have to do what they want". You can see it in her demeanor and how she is saying things now. Trying to justify things with silliness. The way she looks at James when they talk "strategy".

So they not only ruined one of my fave BB vets (James) for me but now the whole show is ruined for me. What's the point when I know they are going to rig it. Even if it was rigged for ppl I like or faves of mine, I still would not like it one bit...it's cheating. Cheating the game, cheating the HGs and cheating the fans. I'm disgusted by it. I suppose I'm just naive.

Yes I know it's a TV show but how would you feel if you were a player in the game and come to find out later they screwed you in your chance at winning the big prize? Or if you're their darling, sure great, I get to go to the end but did I really earn my way there or did the show just do "their thing" and got me there. I would rather earn my way to the end.

You know tomorrow I may get over it but even now I go to the boards and I see comments and questions that I at one time would have an opinion on and think yeah this or that blah blah blah but then I remember suddenly that video and think oh yeah it doesn't matter, it's all fixed and I wind up deleting or erasing my comment and not post at all.

I don't think every year has been like that but the last several years have been horrible and each season just gets worse and worse with more rigging, stupid HGs, recruits/ppl who know each other or have some kind of outside connections, etc etc., the same stupid comps over and over again. The old days of BB were far better, the house divided, power flipping back and forth and true battles to get to the end or maybe I'm wrong, maybe it was always rigged for who they wanted at the the end. There have been seasons where I loved who made it to finals and won and others that I was like you got to be kidding me but it was the game or was it?

I hope I get over this and think oh screw it, ok so you know it's going to go this way but you can still pretend and chat otherwise or maybe they rig again to switch it back another way, I don't know...but that video it's just haunting me...how blatant it was. Really sucks as a long time BB fan and feed watcher since Season 1.

I just needed to get it off my chest to other BB fans who can agree or disagree or clarify something for me or tell me I'm a fruit loop dinghus...LOL. But I feel better just sharing it.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Have to get this off my chest as a BB Fan and Feedster
MadVelvet *
08/21/16 09:34 AM
xx * Hiyas MadVelvet! We seem to have this convo every year but actually much more often over the last 3-4. Perhaps this is also why we've been blocked
Wicked_Pixie
08/22/16 01:41 PM
xx * Back to Basics, PLEASE!!!
Mikentosh
08/22/16 02:25 PM
xx * If they made bb like that, I would never stop watching, and paying for the feeds NT
macysmom
08/22/16 07:56 PM
xx * If the game is rigged, who will the F3 and winner be? NT
jovoh
08/22/16 06:30 AM
xx * If you can't answer that question, then it doesn't matter whether it's rigged or not. It's still a mystery to you, which is the fun part. NT
Nusa
08/22/16 11:34 AM
xx * there have been several blatant examples of DR overstepping their bounds, if you will. Two come to mind, Rachel said on feeds that DR told her there
Elle511
08/21/16 03:19 PM
xx * On the flip side, using the DR as a strategy excuse happens all the time, so they don't have to come up with an actual excuse.
Nusa
08/21/16 12:28 PM
xx * Yeah, like when someone says "my therapist told me to..." NOO, your interpretation, the therapist suggested or pointed out. NT
Nomajority
08/21/16 01:26 PM
xx * I didn't hear her say it was just a feeling....hmmmmm NT
MadVelvet *
08/21/16 12:39 PM
xx * I didn't either. I heard her say 'well they didn't say that exactly" or something, but to me it was her taking it back cuz she'd get in
Elle511
08/21/16 03:13 PM
xx * A few things:
Majuro
08/21/16 11:48 AM
xx * Good Points
MadVelvet *
08/21/16 12:08 PM
xx * I totally agree with MadVelvet. Not watching Fall, may never watch the TV show again, and might quite this season after tonight. Sad.
JokersRocks
08/22/16 04:36 PM
xx * Hmmmm
Majuro
08/21/16 01:33 PM
xx * Totally agree. I'm just as fed up with all the BS. Maybe we should watch TV show only so we are blind to all else. NT
bb4peeker *
08/21/16 10:57 AM
xx * Omg MadVelvet!!!
macysmom
08/21/16 10:40 AM
xx * I couldn't agree more. It's ruined it for me. I don't have
GabbyRose
08/21/16 10:27 AM
xx * I think lots of us are disenchanted with what BB has come. NT
bb4peeker *
08/21/16 11:23 AM
xx * If we all cancelled our feeds on same day would it send BB a message? NT
bb4peeker *
08/21/16 11:37 AM
xx * No NT
MadVelvet *
08/21/16 11:44 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 3811
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)