Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Cindy
Jokers Wild
Reged: 08/31/05
Loc: Just outside Chicago in Illinois
Big Brother 16 Cast: Danielle Reyes Denies She Was Asked to Join
05/16/14 10:00 AM

Former Big Brother 3 and Big Brother All-Stars alum Danielle Reyes is denying she was asked to participate in a “veterans and relatives” season of the show this summer. In fact, she says the supposed rumor about her being approached to join the Big Brother 15 cast is so untrue, it even says she has a sister that doesn’t exist!

The photo above pretty much summarizes Danielle’s response to the rumor that she was not only asked to come back for the Big Brother 2014 cast, but was then turned down because she asked for “way too much money.”
The rumor of a ‘relatives’ themed Big Brother 2014 cast has been going around for a while. Until recently, however, it’s been a pretty vague bit of gossip without any real specifics behind it.
Then came notorious Big Brother spoilers source CornerOffice, posting on Twitter at @corneroffice16 until the feed was suspended sometime within the last day or two. Now, this particular spoilers source HAS put out accurate information in the past. However, it has also produced some utter crap BS as well.
According to CornerOffice, the rumor of a ‘relatives’ season are true and, in fact, it would be veteran players and their relatives who would be playing for Big Brother 16. Taking it even further, the feed claimed they had names of the veterans and family members who would be joining the BB16 cast. Former BB3 star Danielle Reyes and her sister, however, would not be on it, the alleged spoiler said, because she wanted too big of a paycheck.

Finish article here

I want to make my name on facebook “Nobody” so when I see someone post something stupid… I can like it and It will say “Nobody likes this”

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother 16 Cast: Danielle Reyes Denies She Was Asked to Join
Cindy
05/16/14 10:00 AM
xx * She was not asked no not her
BBnightmarez
05/17/14 06:10 PM
xx * Hopefully this is all it is -rumors. I would have loved an all All-Star season if we hadn't had so many returning hg's on BB 13 & BB14. NT
GazingEyes
05/16/14 10:49 AM
xx * Exactly! Way too soon still. NT
tv_savage
05/16/14 11:44 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 5643
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)