Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Highlights

CassieM
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 08/08/11
Bridgette Vs Michelle (LONG)
07/25/16 12:43 PM

Flashback: 9:58am, cams 3 and 4

Bridgette and Michelle finally had their 'clearing the air' argument we've all been waiting for. Bridgette was in the shower while Mich was getting ready for the day. Note that veto ceremony was impending. As always, correct/add anything you feel necessary in comments. Some things were brought up that I do not know to be true or not, but when I'm aware of something happening being true or false, I'll call it out.

The convo begins after Bridg and Mich have small, cordial talk over trivial things like applying make up. Bridgette begins the conversation properly.

Bridg: Mich, this is super awkward.

Mich: What?

B: I just...have we had a convo about what I said about your eyebrows yet? (ed: Bridgette made a comment about I think shaving off Mich's eyebrows to someone and it got back to Mich. Bridg denies this happened, which I think is a lie but I am not ENTIRELY sure on that)

M: I dunno...

B: Because I thought that we did-

M: I know...yeah, I think we did...but did you really not say that? Because I don't understand why someone would lie to me about that. It's ok if you did, it's fine.

B: I-here's the thing-I've come to the conclusion I don't know if I said it. That's my truth on that. I have a warped sense of humor. I'm an ER nurse, I think weird things are funny, I don't know why I'd say anything like that, but I feel that's a really weird thing to hold onto and like you've judged my whole personality on one thing I can't remember saying.

M: Right...well I can also remember you rolling your eyes at me-

B: Right, and people are also saying I'm sticking my tongue out at Nicole, it's-

M: I don't get why people would lie about that though.

B: Me neither, Michelle.

M: Like two days ago in HOH I said I can't believe Bronte was a mathematician, and people said you rolled your eyes at me (ed: Dunno if true, I think this is all hearsay from people like Paul)

B: But it's equal on my side, and I dunno what is rumor and what is true but I feel like it's people starting rumors about both of us saying things to each other, but it makes it awkward to confront you because I've heard you said when I walk into a room it makes you want to vomit. (ed: I believe Mich did say this)

M: who said that?! I can guarantee you I never said that! (ed: pretty sure a lie)

B: I mean, that's what I've been told-

M: WHO? I never said that, I can admit to what I said and I never said that.

B: That's just what I've heard.

M: I did say it is hard to have a convo with you, I'm not gonna deny that.

Note: Frank walks in to use the bathroom. Convo pauses but does not end.

B: Well, it makes it very hard to talk to you when I hear people say that.

M: SAME! Honestly I was like this girl is on my team and she's talking to Jozea about wanting to shave my eyebrows, which I am very self-conscious about my eyebrows, like if you're taking a jab at them being small, or not growing hair...

B: I have nothing against your eyebrows, Michelle! It's so silly! I know Jozea said a lot of things people think I said, and I've been trying to correct that, but I dunno...I have a weird sense of humor...I dunno why you'd hold onto something so silly.

M: I was also put off about how fine you were with Jozea, and hanging with him.

B: Jozea was also trying to get out Paulie, who is on my team, so it was really awkward trying to hang with him, and soothe his ego while he's telling me he's trying to get my team out, you know what I mean?

NOTE: Frank is washing his hands in the middle of this now.

B: Which is why I went upstairs from that HN meeting, and then he spread a lot of rumors about me not being there (ed: Bridg went up to HOH to spy, not just leave the meeting)

M: HE spread the rumors about you being a spy?

B: Apparently!

M: Ah, that's weird...(ed: she's not buying this at all)

Frank: She (B) told me upstairs she was told to go spy. She admitted that already. (ed: Frank leaves after this convo)

B: I was told to go spy, I didn't wanna listen to Jozea talk about how good he was at the game, about getting Paulie out and I didn't agree...

M: Why did you tell Frank upstairs you were a spy?

B: Weren't you up there?

M: No. (she recalls the events of that day, and how she was in the meeting)

The convo continues a little about this Jozea meeting and the fallout, then gets back on the rails regarding their relationship.

B: Look, that first week I was there for you when you fainted. You got a horrible sunburn, and I gave you my dress.

M: I know, thank you for that.

B: And honestly, a lot of people were making fun of you and sh**-talking you, and Nat and I had your back because it wasn't fair-

M: Who?

B: -And it wasn't funny.

M: Well this was early and this person wasn't close to me at the time, so I dunno why they would lie about that (eyebrowgate). I know this is BB, but I dunno...

B: I'm telling you from my perspective though.

M: So if I look back when I get out on livefeeds it's not gonna be there?

They circle back around B not knowing if she said it or not, and M shouldn't hold that against her.

B: You said a lot about me that people told me that was hurtful as well.

M: I know, Tiffany.

Bridgette is now getting mad.

B: You hold that one comment against me, but you admit you talk about me behind my back! I don't understand!

M: Yeah, I admit that! That's how I am, you made me angry and I hold onto when people say things about me like that! It made me mad! I don't like it!

B: I've been nice to you!

M: I've seen another side of you, when you're with Frank you talk MAD sh**! (ed: At this point both girls are right about the amounts of trash talk they've both engaged in. It's been exhausting on feeds to watch)

B: I'm a nice person! My voice does get higher, I do curse...

M: I'm talking about you talking crap about me because I've heard you say crap about Paul...I'm not talking about cursing, I curse...

B: But you hold that against me, and it's unfair. You say my voice is fake but when I'm with people I trust and that don't just me like Frank, I'm happy and my voice gets higher! When I'm a little sad, it doesn't! It's not fair you hold that against me!

M: It seems like strategy to me. You come in day one, acting like you don't know what the memory wall is, and then start cursing...

B: That's who I am!

M: I know, I know....

Bridgette is very frustrated Mich is not giving her proper consideration.

B: I'm trying to fix this!

M: I know you are!

The convo circles around again about how they feel they can't talk to each other due to the sh** talk.

M: I don't know what Tiffany said to you-

B: Can you clarify then what she said if it's true or not?

M: Sure! I do think there's two sides of you. I've never said anything personal about you. I think you're a beautiful girl, I hit it off with you and would outside of this game...

B: But you hold this grudge! Saying I remind you of a roommate you hated...it's not fair!

They begin the same spiral of "it's not fair you hold grudges" and "but you trash talked me!" Bridgette sounds a little choked up, maybe holding back emotion but Mich is fairly calm in the convo. Mich doesn't wanna drop names on who told her about eyebrow-gate.

B: I feel like you aren't even giving me a chance!

M: I AM! About what?

B: I've been nothing but nice and you're mean to me!

M: I'm kind to you sometimes.

B: You leave the room when I come in! I know it's-

M: YEAH, because of Tiffany! I can't stand Tiffany! She betrayed me! We hashed this out the last night, so it isn't about her.

B: I've been so nice to you-

M: I'm not mean! I'm not bullying you, that's what I don't understand, it's not like it's personal-

B: It feels like it is! I don't know who Jun is! I've only seen three seasons of BB! And you called me out by the pool about it and I haven't seen season four!

M: Well no one said it was season four-

B: Day said that!

M: She didn't, she told me.

Bridgette sighs and sort of tosses her hands up into the air.

B: I feel attacked! You call me Bridgette-Crocker, gonna bake her way to the top, she's the fakest one in here...

M: yeah I said the first two, but I don't get how those are insults. Frank asked me about that and I said it's not mean.

B: I was told it was said mean.

There's a lot to unload in the next bit so I'll just summarize for the sake of time. Bridgette plays up how mean people were to Tiffany and how that affected Bridg because she's a nice person. Mich counters saying no one was mean or bullied her, and that Tiffany was never told not to eat, and never tried to talk to anyone else and isolated herself. Bridgette is saying it's hard to not do that, and Mich more or less disagrees. Mich also says their rift is due to BB, not real life, because Bridgette swooped in on Frank and Mich felt threatened by her. Bridgette says that didn't happen until after Bronte left, and Mich disagrees (ed: me too. Bridgette/Frank alliance began way earlier). Mich admits jealousy over 'losing' Frank as an ally, and Bridgette says she wanted them all to work together.

James walks by and sits on the steps. Everything said from this point on, he's listening to and hearing.

We circle around the "feeling attacked/eyebrowgate" issue once more.

M: You act like it's only me, like I'm the ONLY one sh**-talking anyone. Everyone does it!

B: I know it's not you! I know but I'm not gonna name drop! It's awkward Mich! I don't want Frank to leave because I feel I won't have anyone to talk to!

M: I gave you my reasons, maybe they're not valid to YOU, but. You guys secluded yourselves! You'd go upstairs and talk crap about other people!

B: When was that? That's a big assumption, we talk about non-game stuff because we are isolated by the house.

M: You really can sit here and say you haven't talked sh** about anyone?

B: I can't say that and neither can you!

M: I know but you're sitting here putting on this innocent act.

B: I was so nice to you though! Me and Natalie defended you against Jozea and a bunch of people making fun of you, making fun of your appearance-

M: My appearance? What did they say?

B: I'm not gonna tell you if it will just come back on me!

M: I won't blame you! What did they say? Who said it?

B: They called you a name...this person is your friend in the house, they're still here, they're a nice person...I don't wanna name drop especially if you're gonna hold a grudge! How can I trust you?

M: How can I trust YOU? You won't even tell me!

They fall silent for a moment, Mich very angry and Bridgette now exasperated.

B: I tried to talk to you-

M: I hold grudges.

B: Well can we admit then, that is the issue?

M: NO! You talk s*** about me and won't tell me anything.

B: Well, you don't have to like me, some people just don't and that's fine, but I'd really appreciate it if you'd stop talking s*** behind my back.

M: You think that we ONLY talk about you ever?!

B: No! But it's hard to talk to you-

M: Then don't talk to me. If you don't want to, then don't.

B: It's BB! I have to talk to everyone!

M: No you don't.

B: So all I'm hearing is that it's BB, you dislike me, and you hold a grudge.

M: I don't know what you want me to say. I've been seeing your side of it. You sh** talk me! I've been there!

B: I don't! (ed: come on now...)

M: I know you have! I guarantee it!

B: But you don't know how I've defended you for so long!

M: What? Week one with Jozea?

B: No! From this person, from the people talking bad about you!

M: WHO?! You won't even tell me!

B: Because you'll hold a grudge, and treat them awkward, and then they'll get isolated in the house!

M: Well then I'm just gonna assume that no one said anything about me, and you're making it up.

B: Okay. Thanks Michelle.

The convo effectively ends here. No one is gonna win it, nothing is coming from it, so it is over.

The reality is this: Michelle may have perpetuated the entire debacle by taking part in trash talking and determining to dislike Bridgette, but Bridgette is really trying to downplay her involvement while exaggerating some of the house's treatment of her. On the feeds, both girls are constantly trash-talking each other, but Mich's dislike of Bridgette is more noticeable in the house and out in the open. Mich and Bridgette both seem to be lying and denying things in the convo. As the old adage goes: two wrongs don't make a right.

Also, regarding the thing Bridgette said was said about Mich: Natalie thinks Bridgette is referring to a comment Paul made about Michelle looking like Buzz Lightyear back in the first 1-2 weeks of the game. Paul, Victor, and other people all laughed at it and according to Bridgette, her and Natalie defended Mich. If anyone has accurate recollection of this, let me know so I can add it in!

This convo will certainly be stirring conversations all day today, so be ready to hear about it over and over.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Bridgette Vs Michelle (LONG)
CassieM *
07/25/16 12:43 PM
xx * The most convo Bridgette has had with anyone not named Frank.. NT
rodh
07/25/16 05:16 PM
xx * If I had a nickel for every equally stupid fight like that with my sister... Thanks for posting! Bridgette's just grasping at straws methinks NT
Majuro
07/25/16 05:03 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 8432
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)