HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: I have ZERO respect for any person who cheats, violates BB rules, and last but not least that production protects and helps throughout the competition. There should have been penalties. NT
Frito_Veto
Professional
Reged: 10/24/13
I agree but a lot of that hate should go to production. They allowed all of this to happen. It's not right. Why do HN's if they are allowed to blatantly cheat? NT
09/22/19 08:26 AM

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Jackson can be a real pompous douche at times but over the years I have seen so many so worse who did not get half the hate that he gets. Why is that? NT
Teeeeebone
09/22/19 07:05 AM
xx * The way he treated Holly was over the top and I hate him for it. He is a hateful and abusive. NT
ic2muchtv
09/22/19 08:04 AM
xx * He let his true colors show from day 1 with having competition for camp counselor... i worked damn hard to be who I am and and get where I am and no ones going to take that from me NT
JoshGallet
09/22/19 08:03 AM
xx * Or what ever entitled/frail ego non sense he was blubbering. NT
JoshGallet
09/22/19 08:04 AM
xx * he abit douche.but hes overall calm, cool, respectful+ he has an iron backbone.Its kinda impressive. hes so "man" which makes sense why his hate is high. the future is female and his type is no longer
luffy
09/22/19 07:51 AM
xx * I have ZERO respect for any person who cheats, violates BB rules, and last but not least that production protects and helps throughout the competition. There should have been penalties. NT
PandaLover
09/22/19 07:48 AM
xx * I agree but a lot of that hate should go to production. They allowed all of this to happen. It's not right. Why do HN's if they are allowed to blatantly cheat? NT
Frito_Veto
09/22/19 08:26 AM
xx * He is a vile human being. Self centered, self serving, condescending, and just plain gross. He will be remembered as a PD winner just like Josh and Boogie. Heíll get his precious confetti,
Debbi1956
09/22/19 07:30 AM
xx * He has a certain look even if it isnít true. He seems to be the type to get his way. Itís creepy. Not since Maggie have I felt this way. NT
LolaNY
09/22/19 07:23 AM
xx * This is my first year here, so I can't speak for prior season. However, I don't think the Jackson hate is that much different than the hate for many of the other HGs. People still post awful things
TampaFLMom
09/22/19 07:22 AM
xx * Itís different when you compare the hate Jackson gets this season compared to cast members who were 100 times worse. Sorry have to disagree, I have seen posts from fans who canít wait for them to get
Marceline
09/22/19 07:29 AM
xx * I don't mind if we disagree. I just see the hate being more spread around than you do and I see it being worse for others, who fans actually have tried to ruin their business and lives. NT
TampaFLMom
09/22/19 07:34 AM
xx * Absolutely agree, the over the top hate is rather disturbing. NT
missie
09/22/19 07:19 AM
xx * Good BB leading players are usually attacked by viewers. Whether we talk about Jax, Holly, or Nicole, all 3 played well. BB has to remain a strategic mind/power game. Nice/sweet is overrated. NT
wrinky
09/22/19 07:13 AM
xx * I agree. To many fans go way overboard. Those fans are way worse than Jackson. Makes we wonder what is so terrible in there lives to want to
alhiggs
xx * I am not even talking the crazy destroy his life fans. I just mean the countless fans who makes him out to be such a horrible person the likes of we have never seen on this show before. NT
Teeeeebone
09/22/19 07:15 AM
xx * I have seen so much worse players on the feeds. IMO, the hate he gets is so over the top, like crazy I want to see his life destroyed when leaves the show hate. Same goes with Holly and she is
Marceline
09/22/19 07:08 AM
xx * Exactly. There have been people on the show who spend every moment saying vile things about other HGs and pretty much get a pass. He said a few things but not close to people who get zero heat. NT
Teeeeebone
xx * I think when you have someone like a do no wrong America's sweetheart in Nicole and someone is standing in her way to the prize it just adds to it. NT
Teeeeebone
09/22/19 07:21 AM
xx * I donít know if fans just forget how bad some men/women were on the feeds. They went personal, I mean Iím going to bash you on every level, your family, your kids, I hope you get raped, I mean the
Marceline
09/22/19 07:18 AM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 209
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threadsô

Copyright 2019 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)