HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: I have to give it to Jackson, he is a comp beast, but that doesn't make him a likable person at all. His true character comes through with lying on his application to get on the show, saying he
jdbb21
Mostly lurking
Reged: 08/23/19
I predict he will get back on his steroids, blow most if not all of his money within a year and be in rehab or dead within 3 years. I hope his parents get through to him before itís too late
09/22/19 07:23 AM

Nt

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I have to give it to Jackson, he is a comp beast, but that doesn't make him a likable person at all. His true character comes through with lying on his application to get on the show, saying he
dillybean
09/22/19 06:13 AM
xx * My prediction is that $500K will be gone in 5 years and he will be all but forgotten, except for being a Z list BB celeb trying to stay relevant like most of the rest of the scuzzy players. NT
Debbi1956
09/22/19 07:36 AM
xx * I predict he will get back on his steroids, blow most if not all of his money within a year and be in rehab or dead within 3 years. I hope his parents get through to him before itís too late
jdbb21
09/22/19 07:23 AM
xx * A Disaster if you're all correct about his behaviour. Dont know his family structure. Dont know how he was raised .. NT
Remnant0888
09/22/19 06:20 AM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 352
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threadsô

Copyright 2019 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)