HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: I disagree. I think Holly's only votes will be from Kat and Jess. It's possible that one or two others are still pissed enough at Jackson (though I doubt it), but ALL of the jury have voiced a lack
grammypampam
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 06/21/14
You could be right. I, however, don't see voting against Jax as "bitter". He played a nasty game & some people would just rather reward the cleaner, more honest game. Nobody left that house mad at
09/22/19 06:55 AM

Holly. Tommy always wanted to get rid of Jackson so he could work with Holly. Jack is voting for Jax because he feels bad about exposing Jax's lies to the rest of the 6-shooters & he wants his friend back. But even Jack was throwing a bit of shade at Jax in the jury segment.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* How Holly wins. Jack is concerned about his image after Julie's hatchet job, he votes Holly and convinces Sis also. Jess votes for the female. Kat. Cliff being bitter. 5-4 Beth & J's head explodes NT
remdeprived
09/22/19 05:13 AM
xx * I think Jack may possibly be Jax's only sure vote. Kat will for sure vote for Holly. Nicole has told Holly she'd vote for her. Cliff has told Jax he won't vote for him. Tommy was always closer to
grammypampam
09/22/19 05:22 AM
xx * I disagree. I think Holly's only votes will be from Kat and Jess. It's possible that one or two others are still pissed enough at Jackson (though I doubt it), but ALL of the jury have voiced a lack
TampaFLMom
09/22/19 06:41 AM
xx * You could be right. I, however, don't see voting against Jax as "bitter". He played a nasty game & some people would just rather reward the cleaner, more honest game. Nobody left that house mad at
grammypampam
09/22/19 06:55 AM
xx * Voting holly helps that in which way.. NT
uvp
09/22/19 05:16 AM
xx * I'm glad I didn't care who won this year. Didnt have a favorite. Didn't really like Tommy. Too theatrical. Christie I hate phony spiritual stuff.
Remnant0888
09/22/19 05:25 AM
xx * Jack's image? It wouldn't but he might think that voting for the underdog and a female is the nice guy thing to do. It's a stretch and a half that I give about a 1% chance of happening. NT
remdeprived
09/22/19 05:24 AM
xx * No he will vote Jackson.. They were best buds! I wonder how cliff votes. NT
Remnant0888
09/22/19 05:27 AM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 122
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2019 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)