HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: I hope next year they dont do the vote out a HG the first day. I hate that.. please BB, come up with new stuff..please!
TampaFLMom
Joker
Reged: 09/11/18
Loc: Tampa, FL
I think that's why they added Camp Comeback - so we would still get a chance to know the early evictees and they would have a legitimate chance to still play and possibly re-enter the house. NT
09/22/19 06:35 AM

My Survivor 39 Week 4 Thoughts and Player Rankings...

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I hope next year they dont do the vote out a HG the first day. I hate that.. please BB, come up with new stuff..please!
Remnant0888
09/22/19 05:39 AM
xx * I think that's why they added Camp Comeback - so we would still get a chance to know the early evictees and they would have a legitimate chance to still play and possibly re-enter the house. NT
TampaFLMom
09/22/19 06:35 AM
xx * They have to be trolling us with that..hg none of viewers/hg's have emotional connection to or care for..in allstar season that twist would actually makes some sense..
uvp
09/22/19 05:46 AM
xx * Agree. I think. No ik what u meant. Allstars cause we know them.
Remnant0888
09/22/19 05:51 AM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 57
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2019 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)