Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Non-Reality Shows
>>
Other UnReality Shows
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
This is a response to:
Just saw this pic on October *current* show dates… and a Calendar of all Oct dates, plus new ones. I set up NCIS NY & Cupertino to record as new shows…
Cindy
Jokers Wild
Reged: 08/31/05
Posts: 109125
Loc: Just outside Chicago in Illinois
Ty! I'm really surprised at the lack of new series this season NT
10/04/26 12:10 PM
Edit
Reply
Quote
I want to make my name on facebook “Nobody” so when I see someone post something stupid… I can like it and It will say “Nobody likes this”
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
Just saw this pic on October *current* show dates… and a Calendar of all Oct dates, plus new ones. I set up NCIS NY & Cupertino to record as new shows…
1
wyndycty
10/03/26 06:21 AM
Extra information
Thread views: 19
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)