Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


silverspoons

Jokers Pro
Reged: 07/09/09
Posts: 97414
Taylor says if they ask me why I was in my pod so much? Taylor says pod almighty. I was not just in my pod, I was playing, prepping, praying and processing my next moves. I was considered the underdog both socially and strategically. I did not float I
09/30/26 12:04 AM




followed. I control the narrative. My pod was protection.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Taylor says if they ask me why I was in my pod so much? Taylor says pod almighty. I was not just in my pod, I was playing, prepping, praying and processing my next moves. I was considered the underdog both socially and strategically. I did not float I
silverspoons
09/30/26 12:04 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 173
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)