Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


silverspoons

Jokers Pro
Reged: 07/09/09
Posts: 97396
Drew says there was not a moment I said I would vote Devens out. Drew says there was a moment that everyone in the house said I will vote Drew out. Devens says I had those moments. feeds cut NT
09/29/26 02:42 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Drew says there was not a moment I said I would vote Devens out. Drew says there was a moment that everyone in the house said I will vote Drew out. Devens says I had those moments. feeds cut NT
silverspoons
09/29/26 02:42 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 19
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)