Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


silverspoons

Jokers Pro
Reged: 07/09/09
Posts: 97396
Devens says I have been on 2 juries and people do not change there mind. they know coming into it. Drew says that is what I think, they had weeks to think about it and do not change their mind. Feeds cut NT
09/29/26 02:32 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Devens says I have been on 2 juries and people do not change there mind. they know coming into it. Drew says that is what I think, they had weeks to think about it and do not change their mind. Feeds cut NT
silverspoons
09/29/26 02:32 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 16
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)