Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


silverspoons

Jokers Pro
Reged: 07/09/09
Posts: 97396
Devens says I know so much random stuff, I have been studying. He does not want to tell Drew because he does not want him to share with Taylor. Drew says do you think I would tell Taylor? Devens says no, I just want to keep it to myself. NT
09/29/26 02:26 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Devens says I know so much random stuff, I have been studying. He does not want to tell Drew because he does not want him to share with Taylor. Drew says do you think I would tell Taylor? Devens says no, I just want to keep it to myself. NT
silverspoons
09/29/26 02:26 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 23
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)