Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


silverspoons

Jokers Pro
Reged: 07/09/09
Posts: 97390
Devens says the only question on part 2 I was not sure about was renoms, was Melody was a renom. He knocked them all down except Melody and then when it was not right I knocked her down and it was right. Drew says it did not reset. NT
09/29/26 02:10 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Devens says the only question on part 2 I was not sure about was renoms, was Melody was a renom. He knocked them all down except Melody and then when it was not right I knocked her down and it was right. Drew says it did not reset. NT
silverspoons
09/29/26 02:10 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 16
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)