Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


silverspoons

Jokers Pro
Reged: 07/09/09
Posts: 97345
Taylor says because I got 750k, she wants a Shirley temple with her crab dinner. I will bring my bottle and spike it. Got to keep it on. I keep a flask with me and I spike the drinks. Who pays $12 for a shot, when I pay $40 for a bottle. NT
09/29/26 12:50 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Taylor says because I got 750k, she wants a Shirley temple with her crab dinner. I will bring my bottle and spike it. Got to keep it on. I keep a flask with me and I spike the drinks. Who pays $12 for a shot, when I pay $40 for a bottle. NT
silverspoons
09/29/26 12:50 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 15
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)