Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates


MajorHurricane
addict
Reged: 07/08/17
Posts: 651
Loc: USA
Drew: I'm really excited to see Cody [at the after-party]. Taylor: Cody, Tiffany, Keanu, Howie, Paul, Morgan, Vince. Drew: I'd love to see Morgan and Vince. Drew: I'd like to see Eric Stein from BB8. Taylor: I'd like to meet Danielle, I like Keesha.
09/28/26 11:49 PM




Drew: Keesha, what a pull. Drew: Libra, I'd be excited to see. Devens: Donnie. Angela was saying they bring in the LA-based people, Chelsie, Derrick, Taylor. Drew: James Gunn, Julie Chen Moonves. Taylor: Cam. Devens: I think Cam is LA based. Drew: Cory, I think he's Texas. Devens: Quinn is supposed to be LA now.

Attached Images


Edited (09/29/26 12:36 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Drew: I'm really excited to see Cody [at the after-party]. Taylor: Cody, Tiffany, Keanu, Howie, Paul, Morgan, Vince. Drew: I'd love to see Morgan and Vince. Drew: I'd like to see Eric Stein from BB8. Taylor: I'd like to meet Danielle, I like Keesha.
MajorHurricane *
09/28/26 11:49 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 127
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)