Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Updates

MajorHurricane
addict
Reged: 07/08/17
Posts: 651
Loc: USA
Drew: They're probably roasting our ass at the Roundtable. Taylor: What are they gonna say about Devens, they're gonna say nothing bad about Devens. What is there to say bad about f-ing Devens? Drew: I don't know. Taylor: I can't think of nothing bad about
09/28/26 11:41 PM




Devens. Drew: What do you think they're saying about you? Taylor: That I was in my pod. Drew: What do you think they're saying about me. Taylor: Unloyal, even though you were. All over the place, lying. Drew: Yeah, all true.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Drew: They're probably roasting our ass at the Roundtable. Taylor: What are they gonna say about Devens, they're gonna say nothing bad about Devens. What is there to say bad about f-ing Devens? Drew: I don't know. Taylor: I can't think of nothing bad about
MajorHurricane *
09/28/26 11:41 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 101
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)